we are living in the end times - David Jeremiah

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

In most cases folk stunned by pious fixations don't know what's up, down, back, forward or other vectors imposed on the vernacular to generate further chaos for reasons we are not supposed to comprehend. Alas those claiming to know fll into the same obscure pith ... it's thick ... thye've been told knowledge and intellect is diabolical ... approximating the devil, Satan or other fallen character of disorder ... hope that they get turned about ...

Why is it that many can not balance out with the alter nate? What's in Nate? Things that could destroy yah ... conflicting bits ...

there is Global Climate Change---- and it is God who is bringing the Change ----it is not due to gases being put in the atmosphere or anything else ---It is God's warning to people that they need a Saviour

Oh, dear goddes.

unsafe, this is why I could never believe as you do. I can't just throw all the science out the window based on the opinion of one crackpot pastor.

@unsafe how do you explain all the previous end of the world predictions? How is this one more credible?
No one knows when the end will come --no one can predict this ---only God can predict when He will execute His Plan to destroy this earth and bring in the new earth -----

but be assured His Plan will be executed when He is Ready to execute it -----

I can't just throw all the science out the window based on the opinion of one crackpot pastor.
No one is asking you to throw Science out the window ----you will experience it when it happens -----just because you don't believe in what the Scripture says or what the crackpot pastor says ----does not mean that what is written by God in His word won't come to pass the way He says it will in His Word ---who is Jesus by the way -----

No one knows when the end will come --no one can predict this ---only God can predict when He will execute His Plan to destroy this earth and bring in the new earth -----

but be assured His Plan will be executed when He is Ready to execute it -----

Thanks for your answer. It seemed like you were essentially predicting end times. Or expecting that at least

The Rapture can happen at any time ----today --tomorrow ---next month ---next year ---the year after etc --there are no signs that need to happen for the Rapture to take place --Jesus Died and was Resurrected and that was all that was needed for the Rapture to happen ----and that is a done deal

Once the Rapture of the Church is executed then the 7 year Tribulation starts immediately after the Rapture ---so Believers are to be rapture ready all the times --

God knows the time we have left-- We do not ----We are just to be ready -----
thankee sai, Sister :3

I am glad you are still here

I like the term Rapture Ready :3 Rolls off the tongue. Are you Rapture Ready? Have you said what you needed to say to your friends, family, enemies and tied up all loose ends?

Are you Rapture Ready? Have you said what you needed to say to your friends, family, enemies and tied up all loose ends?
No need to worry about me ----you should be worried about yourself --if your rapture ready as if your not then you will be one left behind and fighting for your life -----:eek:

Left Behind Official Trailer #1 (2014) - Nicolas Cage Movie HD​

No need to worry about me ----you should be worried about yourself --if your rapture ready as if your not then you will be one left behind and fighting for your life -----:eek:

Left Behind Official Trailer #1 (2014) - Nicolas Cage Movie HD​

I was asking because I am curious -- you know me by now :3

Like, you know, your family and pets? I know I would want any of my pets cared for after Rapture

Part of being Rapture Ready :3

@unsafe, respectfully, I can't base my core belief system on a poorly written novel based on some equally questionable biblical exegesis.

When I think about my core beliefs, I think of kindness, of unconditional love, of humility, of care for the Earth, of how to weave together different religions and cultures into common themes.

A god who would demand that I believe in some wistful (best), damned fool (most likely) wishful thinking around some scant textual evidence written by humans scarred by the destruction of the Temple in 70 CE, is not much of a god.

@unsafe, respectfully, I can't base my core belief system on a poorly written novel based on some equally questionable biblical exegesis.

When I think about my core beliefs, I think of kindness, of unconditional love, of humility, of care for the Earth, of how to weave together different religions and cultures into common themes.

A god who would demand that I believe in some wistful (best), damned fool (most likely) wishful thinking around some scant textual evidence written by humans scarred by the destruction of the Temple in 70 CE, is not much of a god.

But you must respect it is an entertaining story about all that's left when the righteous take over the law making as a maiden heaven loss of intelligence!

Then all the prodigal waste must be filtered in the sans of time ... and the dirt does fall! Light humus ... if you should gather ...

Otherwise read into it individually and with some autonomy ... why we have all those separate cells ... with specialized connections and communicators that know something ... question is; what is it? Mostly we don't know ... Prima façade is superficial ?

But you must respect it is an entertaining story

Better, a collection of entertaining stories, some clearer than others, and with a depth and breadth of moral nuance that is characteristic of sacred scripture of all sorts.

Better, a collection of entertaining stories, some clearer than others, and with a depth and breadth of moral nuance that is characteristic of sacred scripture of all sorts.

That subject book, bible, even says that the story of enlightenment goes on beyond the one book ... but many deny such knowledge under the badge that onus would restrict something unmentionable ... thus culpability rises as reaction to denial and the entire thing goes round and round ... Archies tabel.

You did know that Arch Aye is a metaphor for Arthur and he can be a stiff pain ... central to this circles of confinement ... bubbles? Word erupt like bubbles from the swamp ... where that character in Mobiuδ IHC evolved spontaneously ... Pequod? Proving you cannot understanding anything from within the chaos ... thus one must be out there a bit ... an object requiring a stretch ... ale stick or elastick! Bugging ailments ... its an experience apart from the mystery ... it stretches out there also ... like abstract in tails on ...
Perhaps the reason for that Ouranos theme ... and as the liar declared what's a nose ... and then the sense of a fish appeared ... fissures? Well how did that go down?

And that is your right -----believe as you will but your belief in no way nullifies what the scripture really says in Ezekiel 28-29 about the end times nor does it nullify what David Jeremiah is explaining in this blog or video -----

Your Choice to believe or not to believe -----

Among a confusing and sophisticated array that powers will tell you to recess from so they can control ... the bulk without a clue as they didn't wish to know any more ... ogo 'de the escape! Ogi the penetrating Aye ... as Moe the big une ... hows it all started ... it remains obscure due to how it was laid out ... Ξ that's Xi as chi*ang ... 'ang fire? All ink'din!

And that is your right -----believe as you will but your belief in no way nullifies what the scripture really says in Ezekiel 28-29 about the end times nor does it nullify what David Jeremiah is explaining in this blog or video -----

Your Choice to believe or not to believe -----
By your interpretation (or the interpretation you have been taught) and the interpretation David Jeremiah provides....
Apocalyptic writing is seldom straightforward/only one proper obvious interpretation to be found

As has been pointed out in this thread, there have been proclamations of "we are living in the end times/last days" for most, if not all of the Christian Era (and probably it appears in other traditions which have an apocalyptic side as well)/ Always based on the same Scripture that we currently have. ANd, imo, always pushing people to miss the point of being a follower of Jesus by focusing on the next world over how we actually live and treat each otther in this world

Last edited:
As has been pointed out in this thread, there have been proclamations of "we are living in the end times/last days" for most, if not all of the Christian Era
GordW ---your a Minister ---do you not understand what is meant by we are living in the last Days ???

Might be helpful to teach your Sheep what is meant by the last days ------

BLOGS

Yes, We Really Are Living in the Last Days​

JUSTIN TAYLOR | MARCH 31, 2020

The last days refers to the period of time we are now in—between Christ’s death/resurrection/ascension and his second appearing or return. This is also called “the last time/s” (Jude 1:18; 1 Pet. 1:20) or “the last hour” (1 John 2:18) or “the end of the ages” (1 Cor. 10:11

We are definitely living in the last days.

And yet the last day has not come.

That’s how we talk if we use the vocabulary of the New Testament.

The last day refers to the future—the culminating day of God’s final salvation and wrath being revealed for all to see (see 1 Thess. 5:1–11). We are told in Scripture that though we know this day is coming, we cannot know the day or the hour of the last day itself (cf. Matt. 24:36).

If you want to check out the biblical references for yourself on the last day vs. last days/last time/last hour/end of the ages distinction, see below:

“Children, it is the last hour, and as you have heard that antichrist is coming, so now many antichrists have come. Therefore we know that it is the last hour.” (1 John 2:18)

“He was foreknown before the foundation of the world but was made manifest in the last times for the sake of you. . . .” (1 Pet. 1:20)

“Now these things happened to them as an example, but they were written down for our instruction, on whom the end of the ages has come.” (1 Cor. 10:11)

“But in these last days he has spoken to us by his Son, whom he appointed the heir of all things, through whom also he created the world.” (Heb. 1:2)

“But understand this, that in the last days there will come times of difficulty.” (2 Tim. 3:1)

“In the last time there will be scoffers, following their own ungodly passions.” (Jude 1:18)

“. . . scoffers will come in the last days with scoffing, following their own sinful desires.” (2 Pet. 3:3)

“Your gold and silver have corroded, and their corrosion will be evidence against you and will eat your flesh like fire. You have laid up treasure in the last days.” (James 5:3)

“And in the last days it shall be, God declares,
that I will pour out my Spirit on all flesh,
and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy,
and your young men shall see visions,
and your old men shall dream dreams.” (Acts 2:17)

2 Timothy 3:1-5 AMP B

“Difficult Times Will Come”​

3 But understand this, that in the last days dangerous times [of great stress and trouble] will come [difficult days that will be hard to bear]. 2 For people will be lovers of self [narcissistic, self-focused], lovers of money [impelled by greed], boastful, arrogant, revilers, disobedient to parents, ungrateful, unholy and profane, 3 [and they will be] unloving [devoid of natural human affection, calloused and inhumane], irreconcilable, malicious gossips, devoid of self-control [intemperate, immoral], brutal, haters of good, 4 traitors, reckless, conceited, lovers of [sensual] pleasure rather than lovers of God, 5 holding to a form of [outward] godliness (religion), although they have denied its power [for their conduct nullifies their claim of faith]. Avoid such people and keep far away from them.

Pay attention to this Scripture ----​

2 Peter 3:3-4 AMP B

The Coming Day of the Lord​

3 First of all, know [without any doubt] that mockers will come in the last days with their mocking, following after their own human desires

4 and saying, Where is the promise of His coming [what has become of it]? For ever since the fathers fell asleep [in death], all things have continued [exactly] as they did from the beginning of creation.”

The Bible prophesies of many events that will occur in the end times. These events can be categorized as natural signs, spiritual signs, sociological signs, technological signs, and political signs. We can look to what the Bible says about these things, and, if the signs are present in abundance, we can be certain that we are, in fact, living in the end times.
an increase in natural disasters seems to be a warm-up to what is coming next—“birth pangs,” as Jesus called them (Matthew 24:8)

No one knows when Jesus will return, but the rapture could occur at any moment. God will deal with sin either by grace or by wrath. John 3:36 says, “Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life, but whoever rejects the Son will not see life, for God’s wrath remains on them.” Those who do not accept Jesus Christ as their savior will remain under the Lord’s wrath.

The good news is that it’s not too late to choose eternal life. All that is required is acceptance, by faith, of God’s free gift of grace. There is nothing you can do to earn grace; Jesus has paid the price for you (Romans 3:24). Are you ready for the Lord’s return? Or will you experience His wrath?

I say
So you can all disagree with what is posted ---but just because you disagree with what is posted does not mean that we are not living in the end times ---and people need to pay attention to what is happening in this world right now and Ministers should be teaching their flocks to pay attention to what is going on around them in this world ----

Back