US Election result?

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

So, who will it be? And how?

• Donald Trump (in a vain attempt at holding on to power)

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Donald Trump (fair and square)

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Joe Biden (clear win)

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Joe Biden (after a lengthy battle with Trump in the courts)

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Mike Pence (after Trump storms out in a huff)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kamala Harris (after Biden keels over in shock after actually winning a clean victory)

• I neither know nor care

• I like polls

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Which is too bad, because Ivanka and Kushner are probably better options. Really, though, the entire family packing up and going into exile or something would be welcome news.

Yes, I was going to comment that Ivanka seems to have gotten some of her mother's brains. She does seem to at least have more manners. For what it's worth.

Counterpoint: someone suggested that this was always how the Trump Rule would end ... chaos, anarchy, pan*demon*IA ... whatever you wish to label the drift from the Golden Rule ...

There humanity goes off track ... railway to heaven? And then someone discovered we didn't know much to begin with ... given the tendency away from literacy and knowledge and such accoutrements .. wiz-dumb!

Where did it all go? "I ah ... don't know ... didn't wish to read about it" Trump stated! Bad Nous ... that's Sous ... understudies! Demon-X!

We know little about self ... it being an IN descript peculiar item! Sometimes writ as "IHC" in celtic terms as OCH m'n a non-translatable exponent!!

With the certification of the Electoral College vote by the Joint Session of Congress (not without drama, but nonetheless done), the U S Election is officially over. Thus this thread is being closed. Any further discussion can take place on the Trump thread. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back