US Election result?

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

So, who will it be? And how?

• Donald Trump (in a vain attempt at holding on to power)

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Donald Trump (fair and square)

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Joe Biden (clear win)

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Joe Biden (after a lengthy battle with Trump in the courts)

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Mike Pence (after Trump storms out in a huff)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kamala Harris (after Biden keels over in shock after actually winning a clean victory)

• I neither know nor care

• I like polls

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The guy who 3 years ago promised to drain the swamp has only polluted it further. Actually, Trumptydumpty himself IS the swamp.

I kinda hope he keeps that legal team going. They're freaking hilarious!
Yes, one candidate got a batch of 130,000 ballots in one instance in the middle of the night with no witnesses, while the other candidate got zero. Freaking hilarious.

Before the Supreme Court, not some hick Democrat bought and paid for Detroit judge.

But this is freaking hilarious. Zip ahead to 1:35.

Yes, one candidate got a batch of 130,000 ballots in one instance in the middle of the night with no witnesses, while the other candidate got zero. Freaking hilarious.
There is no legitimate evidence WHATSOEVER for this statement. Kindly stop spreading Trumptydumptian lies.

Of course ... and Trump won fair and square 4 years ago. So moving on ... how is Biden doing so far ... fairly and squarely?
No he didn't. That's why it was extra secure this time. And he lost bigly. At least last time, the losing party conceded - even though they knew Russia meddled and Trump's people smelled pretty suspicious with their chats with Russian spies and diplomats, they had to let Trump be sworn in. They didn't attempt a clown coup to overturn the election first.

Biden's not even sworn it yet, but he's doing alright I think. He was never my favourite Dem pick - but they picked him, and so did a majority of the American voters.

Last edited:
Biden's not even sworn it yet, but he's doing alright I think.
No you don't think ... you just read the 'propaganda' and lull yourself back to sleep. I will keep posting in the Biden thread and you will ignore everything I post ... because ... some people just do not want to give up on 'The American Dream' ... which if cognitively interpreted would be your worst nightmare. Trump is no more the monster under your bed than Biden is. But between the two ... monsters incorporated are a whole other alphabet and not of the nursery rhyme variety.

Earth to kimmo. You should watch the video I last posted as you are nowhere in the vicinity of reality. Trump didn’t fire anybody.
Everybody knows he fired Sidney Powell. He was not impressed with Rudy's performances either - the Four Seasons Total Landscaping blunder, and the day he appeared to be sweating motor oil. Even Trump didn't like the optics of those two. But Rudy is an old buddy and probably has too many Trump secrets for him to be thrown under the bus, and vice versa, even if their friendship sours.

When a source close to the administration was asked why Trump didn't fire the whole team (comedy group), person said, "Who the f**k knows?" I don't know if that source was Chris Christie or someone else, but even Chris Christie thinks the whole post election legal charade is a national embarrassment ...it's true. Look it up.

Last edited:
If one believes an alternate truth with enough power does the lie become the truth or just a Leis in blossoming form ... bloom'n things!

Admit it we live in the domain of the lie ... as one deserves the next ... thus the initial "sol" was initiated!

Go figure the difference was the command; many can't tell and the alternate believes in the divide as an agape ... it just hangs there in open space ...

Leaves me a'gape at the concept of how well blossoming leis travel ...

New, from the 'Never Say Die Gang,' still searching for a way to steal the election. (Maybe Trump's next 'book' should be called 'Art of the Steal? Like his term in office, it would likely be high in BS, low in reality, and a complete flop.)

I like your reference to the alternate belief system ... alternate truths and NU's ...

Biden doesn't bode well for Trump truths! The polity goes on poking the means ... allows drift ... and spin in the land of Dan's! Where we're seized in present lye ... eros'iph? Siph was once known as a pox ... causes loss of recall ...

There are present Deis references ... modern Gods? Hard to believe these voices can speak to the blind in the dark Ness of their head!

Last edited:
Everybody knows he fired Sidney Powell. He was not impressed with Rudy's performances either - the Four Seasons Total Landscaping blunder, and the day he appeared to be sweating motor oil. Even Trump didn't like the optics of those two. But Rudy is an old buddy and probably has too many Trump secrets for him to be thrown under the bus, and vice versa, even if their friendship sours.

When a source close to the administration was asked why Trump didn't fire the whole team (comedy group), person said, "Who the f**k knows?" I don't know if that source was Chris Christie or someone else, but even Chris Christie thinks the whole post election legal charade is a national embarrassment ...it's true. Look it up.
Sydney Powell not fired. She is not employed by Trump. They were just making a distinction.

Trump legal team will be working to prove Democrats stole election. Have hundreds of affidavits to present.

Trump does not want to have to fight both Democrats and Republicans on that front, so says he is not associated with Powell.

Powell pursuit is against the swamp. That includes both parties and of course all the unelected spy organizations.

Sydney Powell not fired. She is not employed by Trump. They were just making a distinction.

Trump legal team will be working to prove Democrats stole election. Have hundreds of affidavits to present.

Trump does not want to have to fight both Democrats and Republicans on that front, so says he is not associated with Powell.

Powell pursuit is against the swamp. That includes both parties and of course all the unelected spy organizations.

Recall PG that common sense is sometimes homogenic ... with the exceptions of the voids where there is nothing common ... as the greater will ... may differentiate themselves to avoid common knowledge!

This may be hole*lye ground ... allowing for the eros i've Aye that denounces the deficient! Thes may accumulate in the vale ... and come down on you hard ...

Is there scripture about equalization that is native to the core of wealth ... thus naivete and unknowing ignorance or wee dispersals?

Pontifex

you assert that the Trump team has tons of proof of alleged illegal activities. However they have now presented more than 30 cases to court, and Have gotten no where. So if there is some sort of massive proof they are sure hiding it from the courts pretty well

trump is a big baby who doesn’t like to be told he lost. I am puzzled where this evidence is. Perhaps if you have it you should hand it over to Trump as he doesn’t seem to have any proof. Saying something out loud and on Twitter is not proof

Pontifex

you assert that the Trump team has tons of proof of alleged illegal activities. However they have now presented more than 30 cases to court, and Have gotten no where. So if there is some sort of massive proof they are sure hiding it from the courts pretty well

trump is a big baby who doesn’t like to be told he lost. I am puzzled where this evidence is. Perhaps if you have it you should hand it over to Trump as he doesn’t seem to have any proof. Saying something out loud and on Twitter is not proof

Could this point to the potential that the void exists ... like there was nothing to it?

Thus Trump expressed the empty thing because he could and there would be folk blind to it! Yet in science a perfect vacuum is hard to maintain ...

Alas Trump believes not in vacuum as it is vacant science to heh ... awesome NU's ...

Affidavits are not proof.

The judges have thrown out attempts to overturn the election with scathing comments. It's not going to happen. Trump lost. Only Trumpians like Trump, and because Trumpians live in a media vacuum that was designed to keep them hooked and sucked in - they believe they are the majority of Americans, when they are in fact, not.

As the statements from judges who have already dismissed affidavits show - they have to meet a certain standard to be admissible in court, and not be considered heresay. "I solemnly swear Bob told me he saw a guy stuff two ballots in the box at the same time." Is not evidence of anything. It might be true that Bob said that, but it's basically gossip. "I do not believe my vote for Donald Trump was counted." Even in a sworn statement, that is not evidence of anything. They could have thousands of "affidavits" like that, that are meaningless. They are presenting useless affidavits to look like they're taking action, and clogging up the court with them - for the fans - but any serious claims made that the lawyers stand by, are subject to perjury. And so far Guiliani has said in court that this is "not a fraud case". Yet, the Trump news and commentators would have trumpains believe there are substantial fraud claims and that they are being made in court. That's not true. Time after time judges are throwing out the cases for lack of evidence. The court is not there to be abused like that. It's not there to help a president overturn an election just because he doesn't like the numbers.

Last edited:
And they can't take it to the Supreme Court if there are no viable cases won, no fraud substantiated, in the lower courts. It's a circus show. It's a stalling tactic for the "fans" and to appease Trump's ego. And that's really disgusting. And the judges aren't stupid.

Rudy Guiliani and team should be disbarred for this. But, because they haven't made any substantial claims of fraud in court they are not perjuring themselves yet. They're just wasting time.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back