US Election result?

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

So, who will it be? And how?

• Donald Trump (in a vain attempt at holding on to power)

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Donald Trump (fair and square)

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Joe Biden (clear win)

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Joe Biden (after a lengthy battle with Trump in the courts)

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Mike Pence (after Trump storms out in a huff)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kamala Harris (after Biden keels over in shock after actually winning a clean victory)

• I neither know nor care

• I like polls

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Once he leaves the WH, Trump may not be allowed to move into Mar-a-Lago full time. Maybe he'll be a vagabond, roaming the earth like the monster escaped from the Frankenstein lab. I doubt he's going to want to live in NYC. The residents hate him there and the DA is on his case.
"Going to and fro and walking up and down the earth." like Satan in the book of Job.

"Going to and fro and walking up and down the earth." like Satan in the book of Job.

Nothing parallels reality like a good narrative about myth and mythology ... because the truth cannot be told ... irritates the authorities!

Just look at what the words "defund the police" did to the powers ... the waters were turbulated!

After the farce that was their attempted coup in Michigan, I am not too worried. I suspect even the sorry mess that is Homeland Security post-Trump can handle them.
I think the Beer Hall Putsch in Munich was better planned than that. NOt any more successful but bette planned

I think Don and Rudy are on the outs with each other, or headed that way, too. If he breaks up with Rudy, it's almost sure to be done by text!
You seem to be having a hard time transitioning away from the Trump echo chamber.

Biden is the new baby in the white house ... time to shift gears?

Last edited:
Haven't heard PG13's report from the Trumpverse in a couple of days. Are some of them coming around to the acceptance stage of grief?
Still pretty confident Biden will not be the president.

But Trump has indicated that there will be a civil transfer of power if he can’t prove his case.

50% of Americans think Biden stole the election, but 67% think Trump should just roll over and give it to him.

Trump has indicated that he can't prove his case. Courts have thrown out nearly all of his cases for lack of evidence of fraud. Trump fired his "elite strikeforce" because they acted like morons and because Trump missed his chance to be stately and respectable - and because he lost or had all of his cases dismissed. He has to blame someone other than himself for his failures, so he'll blame them.

Biden won fair and square. I don't think I'd be going too far out on a limb to say that not a single Dem voted for Trump. There were several moderate Republicans who voted for Biden, though. A very votes were cast by various people for a party besides the two main parties. There are 4% more registered Democrats than there are registered Republicans. So:

Every Dem voter+Some GOP moderates = Biden 2020 for the win. Case closed.

Last edited:
Re Moderate Republicans....Sorry for the brief detour.....Here's where I get to embarrass myself. I absolutely love Arnold Schwarzenegger, a staunch Republican because he's so receptive of ideas different from his own and has a lovely sense of humour (and a lovely companion donkey named "Lulu"). He's extremely pragmatic, endorsing green technology because dirty oil is throwing good money after bad. Buggy whips, he says,.... Wrong side of history.
Love the guy.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Trump has indicated that he can't prove his case. Courts have thrown out nearly all of his cases for lack of evidence of fraud. Trump fired his "elite strikeforce" because they acted like morons and because Trump missed his chance to be stately and respectable - and because he lost or had all of his cases dismissed. He has to blame someone other than himself for his failures, so he'll blame them.
Earth to kimmo. You should watch the video I last posted as you are nowhere in the vicinity of reality. Trump didn’t fire anybody.

Trump fired a whole boatload of people, including the head of cybersecurity and a few defense official. What rock have you been buried under?

Please stop propagating Trumpian falsehoods.
He fires the swamp all the time. He did not fire any of his legal team and is not on the outs with Rudy.

The guy who 3 years ago promised to drain the swamp has only polluted it further. Actually, Trumptydumpty himself IS the swamp.

I kinda hope he keeps that legal team going. They're freaking hilarious!

Of course ... and Trump won fair and square 4 years ago. So moving on ... how is Biden doing so far ... fairly and squarely?
So far he is preparing a response for the virus and choosing his cabinet, and he's not even president yet.
He won't be perfect, nobody is.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back