US Election result?

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

So, who will it be? And how?

• Donald Trump (in a vain attempt at holding on to power)

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Donald Trump (fair and square)

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Joe Biden (clear win)

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Joe Biden (after a lengthy battle with Trump in the courts)

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Mike Pence (after Trump storms out in a huff)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kamala Harris (after Biden keels over in shock after actually winning a clean victory)

• I neither know nor care

• I like polls

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mendalla

Happy headbanging ape!!
Pronouns
He/Him/His
What do you think? Not who you'd vote for, but who you expect to be in the White House after the dust settles.

Yes, some of these are jokes. Humour is a necessary response to a f***ed up mess like this election.

The numbers are narrowing. Trump is catching up to Biden and two swing states have already shown a preference for him. It's going to be fair and square in GOP eyes, unfortunately. His supporters wait until Election Day to vote, unlike Progressives who cast their ballots by mail.
Sorry to break it to you kids.

Doctor Who Reaction GIF

For the record, I picked Biden (after a lengthy court battle). Indications are good but I can't see Trump giving up without trying to hold on for a while, even if Biden has a clear electoral college margin. His ego won't let him.

I have no idea really. Whoever 'wins' - I think there will be a season of signifcant chaos and more unrest - hopefully non violent, but I am not confident in that hope.

I saw Robt Reisch posting this week on his fb page about a 'voter intimidation' webinar on Monday; and on CBC radio the other day they interviewed a Cdn journalist who is in her home state of Pennsylvania working hard for the Dems there. She will be a 'poll watcher' on Tues spoke about being trained to recognize & deal with voter intimidation - Penn is an 'open carry' state. I find it so very sad (and alarming) that our neighbours and US family are having to even think about armed people intimidating others at voting stations. Sad sad testament to the sinking depths of present times.

In a messed up environment isn't everything a bit clouded?

Everything is normal ... powerful disturbances are said to do that ...

It’s too late for fair and square. Project Veritas have undercover footage of various ballot harvesters. So if Ilhan Omar, for instance wins, that will be contested and she will be in jail. But as for Election Day, it is going to be hard for someone to tamper with ballots because there will be a lot of eyes on everything. But magicians can make ballot boxes disappear or reappear. Crooks will be crooks.

If I were an American, I would probably vote for the one with the vice president I admire and agree with the most......after all, there's a good chance they will become the president down the road.

Neither presidential candidate is in the best health mentally and physically, and they're both seniors over average retirement age. And to be fair, if Pence's hemorrhoids burst, he might not be able to take over the job. Does that leave Harris with the best leaderships qualities?

Neither presidential candidate is in the best health mentally and physically, and they're both seniors over average retirement age. And to be fair, if Pence's hemorrhoids burst, he might not be able to take over the job. Does that leave Harris with the best leaderships qualities?
For some, for others no.

If you're right, we should be working hard on a wall of our own.

The hard work has begun ... halls of walls are in negotiation.

When asked about the federal request for information, André Gagnon, communications adviser for Heath Canada said the process will help the federal government "determine if and how a viable strategy for third party management of federal quarantine sites could be established," and that “alternative options are being explored to remain flexible in adjusting to quarantine needs going forward.”

He added that one potential benefit of having third-party providers is the ability to activate and resource a site with short notice, if necessary.

I am afraid there would not be a legal battle- not sure what means Trump would resort to, but I think he will encourage people to become violent. And when that unrest is managed, he might sneak out a back door to some south american country with lots of golf resorts.

The hard work has begun ... halls of walls are in negotiation.

When asked about the federal request for information, André Gagnon, communications adviser for Heath Canada said the process will help the federal government "determine if and how a viable strategy for third party management of federal quarantine sites could be established," and that “alternative options are being explored to remain flexible in adjusting to quarantine needs going forward.”

He added that one potential benefit of having third-party providers is the ability to activate and resource a site with short notice, if necessary.
Too bad everybody is clueless.

All public services should be privatised to benefit the poor corporate side that cannot squeeze through the aye of much ...

Fat arach niches?

Expect partisan, underground activities ...

Pennsylvania is ground zero. I can't believe an entire, historically momentous election hinges on this one state but it does. Something is terribly wrong with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back