TRUMP - Some people think......... How do you feel?

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

Nothing to see here folks!
WHO do you think the WEF Great Reset is backing?

A group of “bipartisan” neoconservative Republicans and establishment Democrats have been “simulating” multiple catastrophic scenarios for the 2020 election, including a simulation where a clear victory by the incumbent provokes “unprecedented” measures, which the Biden campaign could take to foil a new Trump inauguration.

Per several media reports on the group, called the Transition Integrity Project (TIP), they justify these exercises as specifically preparing for a scenario where President Trump loses the 2020 election and refuses to leave office, potentially resulting in a constitutional crisis. However, according to TIP’s own documents, even their simulations involving a “clear win” for Trump in the upcoming election resulted in a constitutional crisis, as they predicted that the Biden campaign would make bold moves aimed at securing the presidency, regardless of the election result.

The question then becomes, who benefits from complete chaos on and following the 2020 election? As the TIP suggested in several of their simulations, the post-election role of the military in terms of domestic policing, incidentally the exact expertise of the TIP’s co-founder Rosa Brooks, looms large, as most of the aforementioned doomsday election simulations ended with the imposition of martial law or the military “stepping in” to resolve order and oversee the transition.

Yet there are opinions that say the entire collective is not frigging insane!

Let us gather at the river for the drowning ...

And an ancient sage once said that water was the symbol for the buoyancy of the mind ... a very disturbed pool to say least! Turbulos ite?

Cool vortex ...

I'm glad they're willing to be fired for speaking out. I wish the loyalists in his inner circle would do the same. Several of them will be looking for new jobs in January anyway, despite Trump leading them on. Their cowardly loyalty is really pathetic.

Nothing to see here folks!
Of course when they threaten the little guy with jail and legal fees to take away everything they own-the singing
Crowder's just a right wing low information voter, mediocre grifter for Trump, and his opinion isn't worth a hill of beans.

What are all these right wing You-doofuses going to do for a living, come January 20th?

Last edited:
Trump is probably writing a book right now so he can pay for his legal fees once he leaves the White House.....if it doesn't sell, well he can attempt to sell State secrets to Putin or "Gina".

I think it's clear it's pretty much over.
Israel and Saudi Arabia have already congratulated Biden.
I think that's a sign that the Predator Class is moving forward now that Trump has played his role.

He's not having a tantrum he's having a coup.

I know most of us are laughing at the big orange baby having a tantrum - but it is disturbing that the outgoing leader, and government of the world's (once?) most powerful nation is trying to mount a coup against its own election. I've read it described as a "soft coup". It's being mostly engineered by Trump's own mouth, his base, inner circle, and loyal media. Fortunately, it hasn't been effective. Claims are mostly being rejected in the courts.

I wonder though, when this is over, will what Trump is doing right now land him in even more hot water in the near future? Isn't there a law about presidents mounting coups against their own country's elections and refusing to leave office? A word that starts with a t and it isn't Trump, or tantrum. Repubs should be reminded that Obama left office like a gentleman, provided Trump with transition tools and advice, and Hillary sulked off into the woods and took some time to get over it like an adult. The impeachment was about collusion (which there was not enough hard evidence to prove but there was borderline and inappropriate behaviour by several of Trump's people that raised suspicion - indeed some of them were arrested and charged - everybody with any integrity knew he was a big business grifter before he got the POTUS job - and there was evidence of interference by Putin's machinery.)

After 2016 - election officials this time, Homeland Security, and the election crimes branch of the JD were extra careful. They didn't even want the slightest appearance of irregularities. They knew Trump was going to pull antics, cast doubt, and claim things are rigged if he lost - so it ended up being a very smooth and secure election. Republicans - especially Trump fans - cannot use logic and reason. Not that many of them ever could or they wouldn't have voted for the Father of Lies.

Trump should really stop, accept defeat like a grown up, and be a good role model to his supporters, for once. The reason he is doing this is he is terrified of going to jail for his financial and other alleged crimes. But doing this is just digging himself a deeper hole.

Ironically, I think if he never ran for president because he didn't crave attention and fame like a narcissist of epic proportions - he'd probably still be doing white collar crime and nobody would've bothered him. He was doing it in plain sight in NY for years. He had a bad reputation, but authorities left him, largely, alone. He and Guliani. Jeez, what a pair.

Last edited:
I can't believe how many supporters he has who love watching him get away with things time after time, and cheer him on like, "Yeah. Look at him go! I can make it too if I grift as well as he does!" It's really sociopathic. And that's why I'm disappointed in Americans and won't be going and spending my money there, what little I have, now or possibly ever. If I could I'd stop buying American - unless they put out a mea culpa to the world and really redeem themselves - but we're so intertwined you never know what parts of what products came from where anyway. And I have to admit I'd get bored watching and listening to all Canadian content.

Only about half of us are laughing at Trump ... the other half is out there looking down at us ...

Con descending as pro-portion of the put down?

Thus the whole thing slides as a weasel getting it together on a mud bank ... that's the dirt ... a small thing in the cosmological perspective ... that from an all around view! Thus dispersal of the Jew Cis ... whetted tales!

His pronunciation of China.....long "i". ;)

Few recognize the connection between "g" "c" and "x" as chi! Sous can that be under stood?

Must be viewed from outside ... to diminish the emotional effect --- Sam Johnson! Caused Sam to be distraught!

Human phonetics ... a complex line! Does not settle well with those with desire for simple skill sets! Thus it escapes them mentally ... and thoughts do go 'st ...

I don't think Trump has said anything about the storm headed for the east coast. He's too preoccupied having tantrum while trying to appear to have won the election (he didn't by a long shot), to keep his narcissistic supply (his base) going.

Meanwhile, Biden is already sending out Tweets that sound responsible and presidential.

Can di seize present itself oddly in folk that lean towards arrest in the intellectual emote?

Thus they just float there in extreme relaxation theory ... believing nothing can happen of any circumstance ... then they fall intuit!

Intuit may approach blindly if you don't have prescience ... a taste of the logic diagram ... weird conspiracy as a plot ... some positive and some negative ... resembling emotion's ups and downs!

Some metaphor is required due to the nature of emote as filmy ... maybe even noire! Then there is the wipeout mode ...

Imagine coming up with such word(s) from deep places ... cored values? It may be the tread 've connections ... as in Diwali ... leviathan fete?

There are those that do not wish to understand distant appearances ... too far out for their humus! Nose chit ... that is rheum in another understanding ... may require polytech or mult-etudes! Dispersed visions ... di fusing glass? Integration of sand, soda and heated conditions ... Na trium ... aulde saulde ...

Last edited:

If one looks up the mean-NG, or understanding of the word cynical ... is there any doubt about being sarcastic about folk who claim there is no such thing as doubt as they follow the leader without question and considerable blindness.

Out of the darkness some mysterious things do rise ... thus the mystery of God(s) and some believe this to be real while others see it as virtual cause of insanity in the normal paradigm ... if you can dig a hole parallel to the primary Γ's hole ... where the old lady buried the disagreeable old chap!

Did you note that Γ's the reciprocal of the EL thingy ... in a limited manner? May be a darker reflection than observed in the dark mire of myth ... representing doubt in the cynic ... thus cyanuric bactus and bacterium ... wee poisonous concerns ...

These thingy's may differ from Gods who hold the BS they know all that is beyond eM!

I must admit the eternal mystery does amuse me ... even though those that do not wish to know ... appear grumpy ... one of that perfect bunch of 7! It may resemble a Hebrew gimmel ... where the Gi may be ground down ...

Like when reduced to particulates ... would anyone know where he went tu?

Back