TRUMP - Some people think......... How do you feel?

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

Here, then, are at least 10 reasons Trump would make a stellar president.
  1. Trump believes in American exceptionalism.
  2. Trump is tough, unafraid to flex America’s muscles, and has the backbone America needs to take on the evil growing around the world.
  3. Trump is an experienced and tough dealmaker.
  4. Trump is not politically correct; he’s not afraid to say what he believes and has ignited an honest debate.
  5. Trump demands high performance and will fire anyone that doesn’t meet his high standards.
  6. Trump is committed to education.
  7. Trump “built that business” and many more and will run America like a business.
  8. Trump will not balance his job as President with golf and other social events.
  9. Trump’s loyalty will be only to America and Americans—not any political party, special interest group or foreign entity.
  10. Trump will support American laws, the Constitution, and the nation’s borders.
Trump gets it.
Trumps understands the level of concern American’s have with the current direction of the country. America doesn’t just want change. American wants Oblimination – the complete reversal of President Obama’s failed policies.
Read More Stories About:
Big Government, 2016 Presidential Race, Donald Trump 2016, 2016 election, oblimination
Do you really believe what you posted? What evidence do you have for #1? As for #2, he did nothing about Russia putting a bounty on American soldiers. Backbone? Taking on evil? Nonsense. #5 Most of his staff have been tragic jokes. High standards? More like gutter level standards. #6 No evidence for this. Betsy DeVos is a disaster in her role as Secretary of Education. #7 His business had a great deal of stiffing people by not paying them. #8 At times he spent more time on the golf course than he did in the White House. #9 His only loyalty is to himself. #10 He has violated the constitution in so many ways and shows little respect for American laws.

Did you post this as sarcasm and I missed it?

Do you really believe what you posted? What evidence do you have for #1? As for #2, he did nothing about Russia putting a bounty on American soldiers. Backbone? Taking on evil? Nonsense. #5 Most of his staff have been tragic jokes. High standards? More like gutter level standards. #6 No evidence for this. Betsy DeVos is a disaster in her role as Secretary of Education. #7 His business had a great deal of stiffing people by not paying them. #8 At times he spent more time on the golf course than he did in the White House. #9 His only loyalty is to himself. #10 He has violated the constitution in so many ways and shows little respect for American laws.

Did you post this as sarcasm and I missed it?
(a) you're responding to someone who died a couple years ago, (b) CH did not believe any of that, just re-posted something she read without clearly marking it as a quote.

Because it’s not true?
So you find it offensive that someone would make that up to hurt Trump?
Good for you.
Glad you don’t find it offensive because you are gullible.
I find it offensive because she is a reporter in the role and not acting as a grandmother.....she is also quite competent.

Every politician makes campaign promises they can't make happen. His lies are much more extensive, and beyond election promises, than this. Oops that was for @Redbaron Pinocchio meme. I don't know what happened. Red's text box is here now, empty. I think I backspaced in the box and cleared the meme.

Right, but who are you mad at. Trump who didn’t say that, or the person who made up the meme, or Redbaron for propagating a lie?
It's not a lie. He did chicken out of that interview. It is somewhat of an insult to Leslie Stahl. It wouldn't have mattered who asked the same questions. He chickened out.

Besides as both the possible incumbent and sitting president who has mismanaged (to put it mildly) a whole lot of things that impacted the very lives of Americans, he deserves to be asked tougher (and current, related to his job as president) questions than Biden. He's been in head office for the past 4 years.

Last edited:
Back