TRUMP - Some people think......... How do you feel?

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

Luce NDs

However ... if one believes in something strongly enough (regardless of what's obvious) does it leave an hole-E spot on your brain?

There's the singularity defined as the duality of everything versus nothing ... joined they provide a dimension shot full of holes ... protonaic voids?

The rye'đ Ruth syndrome even if distracted ...

The video of the interview? The one the president released is on YouTube. The 60 Minutes episode should be on the network site
Trump’s is simply the whole thing uncut so that any distortions are fake news. Like the above article that insinuates his version is suspect.

Ritafee

Being Human

We see this same vicious mentality in the anonymous letters being sent to potential Trump voters in several swing states including New Hampshire, Pennsylvania and Florida. The letters have threatened in no subtle terms to burn down the people’s homes if they pull the lever for Trump.

Kelly, a Milford, N.H., resident who asked to be identified only by her first name, said she received one of the letters. Her letter stated the following:

“Dear neighbor: You have been identified by our group as being a Trump supporter. Your address has been added to our database as a target when we attack should Trump not concede the election.”

Trump supporters are not alone in threatening dire consequences for targeting subjects judged guilty of wrongthink.

An outfit called Public Service Media Group Inc. has created an online database called Donald Trump Watch that identifies Trump donors and reveals their home addresses, setting them up for attack.

As reported , users simply punch in the address of any location in the country and a map will show the name and address of any Trump donor in the area.

The website is using Federal Elections Commission data to place a target on the back of every Trump donor. It includes names, amounts of donations, and addresses according to zip code.

The website boasts that it provides the names and addresses of “Americans that donated to a vulgar, lying, draft dodger and tax cheat” and blames Trump for “220,000 dead” Americans. An earlier message on the site accused Trump donors of giving “Money to Support a Racist.”

Another group called Shut Down DC plans to stop Trump from being declared the winner in the Nov. 3 election.

It’s no longer merely a “conspiracy theory” if the conspirators are telling the world exactly what they plan to do.

And that’s what “Shut Down D.C.” is doing. The group states on its website it is preparing to launch mass gatherings in the nation’s capital beginning the night of the election in an attempt to stop what it claims will be an “attempted coup” by President Trump and a refusal from him to accept the results of the election.

According to Shut Down D.C., the “resistance” must begin amid the “muddied” legal and political debate over the election’s outcome.

“Trump will not leave office without mass mobilization and direct action,” the group says on its website.

Chaos is Coming to Mayberry, and the all out war against it's people will not end on Nov.4 no matter which 'wing of the sold-out-american-eagle wins'.

Last edited:

Northwind

Still knitting. Walking the path to health.
Trump’s is simply the whole thing uncut so that any distortions are fake news. Like the above article that insinuates his version is suspect.

I've seen the 60 Minutes version and will look at the uncut version in full. Anything I've seen so far does not show him being treated unfairly. I've seen a man who can't control the narrative, is being asked to clarify and be specific, asked to give answers which if he gave them would involve him being held responsible. I see a man who most definitely does not like being asked these questions by a strong intelligent woman. His pattern is to become more angry when asked questions by a woman.

As I said, I'd like to see the version he released. I'd be surprised if I saw anything different. Anything I've seen of him over the years shows that he's a spoiled narcissistic man who can't stand being questioned or held accountable.

Northwind

Still knitting. Walking the path to health.
And how is a 40 minute version an uncut version of a 60 minute version?

The uncut version is apparently his entire interview. 60 Minutes is a show that had both him and Biden along with their runningmates. That means the president only would have gotten 20 minutes or so in the 60 Minutes episode.

The scariest words, for me, in this whole article were from the former US Embassador to Canada, as per Canada's concerns. "A second Trump term would be a more extreme version of the first one." I already, unfortunately, assume that anyway. But it's not nice to hear from a friendly (former) official from south of the border.

Ritafee

Being Human

Lastpointe

i Can’t wait for this election to be over. It is overwhelming. The anger and hatred is unreal

i Am consistently surprised when I see apparently intelligent people interviewed who support him

but I also understand from my winters in Florida that Americans as a rule do not look at world news. They are very focused on news from home. With everything.

so when they say, I think he did a good job with Covid, they are actually unaware that the USA has 25% of the worlds deaths. They are unaware that they have a such poor results. If trump says it could have been two Million dead so we did a good job, they accept that