TRUMP - Some people think......... How do you feel?

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

BetteTheRed

Resident Heretic
Reaction score
more evidence as to why the left is going to be in for a big surprise at the slaughter of November 3. Trump supporters have to hide in the weeds, because when they come out, the left act like slave owners abusing their slaves. There were at least 3 other Trump supporters on that plane. And Southwest is going to be firing some employees and coughing up at least a million.

I'm not sure I understand your point here. We have poorly behaved airline employees, not answering a legit question (how can we eat with a mask on?). We have a guy who just appears to want to eat chips, but who knows.

And off you go with liberals and slave abuse and "hide in the weeds". Like, what the actual F? Why are you so conditioned to such huge, ridiculous overreaction?

Oh, right, it's Trump. *sighs*

Redbaron

The Legend Continues
Reaction score
I'm not sure I understand your point here. We have poorly behaved airline employees, not answering a legit question (how can we eat with a mask on?). We have a guy who just appears to want to eat chips, but who knows.

And off you go with liberals and slave abuse and "hide in the weeds". Like, what the actual F? Why are you so conditioned to such huge, ridiculous overreaction?

Oh, right, it's Trump. *sighs*
Yes. Remember you're speaking of the man he loves.

BetteTheRed

Resident Heretic
Reaction score
Yes. Remember you're speaking of the man he loves.

And this is, of course, the thread about how one "feels" about Trump. Maybe we should retire this thread and start one that refers to "thinking". We might get different responses.

Because I don't actually personally "feel" anything about a certain American politician, whom I have never met in person, and am unlikely to ever do so. He would not be amused by me, and I suspect I would not be amused by him. I know 'of' his television show; I have never watched it.

I am simply, intellectually, frankly completely bemused that this is the best candidate for POTUS that one of the two major U.S. political parties, specifically, the "conservative wing"; normally known for a commitment to values like business and personal integrity, can manage to vomit up.

Waterfall

Reaction score
I am simply, intellectually, frankly completely bemused that this is the best candidate for POTUS that one of the two major U.S. political parties, specifically, the "conservative wing"; normally known for a commitment to values like business and personal integrity, can manage to vomit up.
I think that's a problem for many Americans too but it's not just Trump.....two smug old men in their 70's that think they know what the country wants. It's like watching white people telling the BLM movement what they really want.
If Trump gets in it will be because of the devil they know vs the devil they also know.

Luce NDs

Reaction score
And this is, of course, the thread about how one "feels" about Trump. Maybe we should retire this thread and start one that refers to "thinking". We might get different responses.

Because I don't actually personally "feel" anything about a certain American politician, whom I have never met in person, and am unlikely to ever do so. He would not be amused by me, and I suspect I would not be amused by him. I know 'of' his television show; I have never watched it.

Thought and knowledge is denied under prime privacy regulations!

Then thought and knowledge are included in the definition of philosophy (affiliation/love of knowledge and wisdom) and philosophy is just not something you do when firm in BS ... if virtually believed as truth (gospel)!

One has to ask where đ' Ruth is gone ... into great chaos of physical reality? Thus alternate anarchee ...

Lastpointe

Reaction score
Just out of curiosity Pontifex

do you sincerely think Trump has been a good president?
or are you just a born republican who can’t vote for anyone else?

jimkenney12

Reaction score
Pontifax Geronimo, are you a paid troll? Racists burn a fish plant in NS; white supremacists are threatening civil war if Trump loses, the Republicans are about to appoint ACB to the Supreme Court in spite of her ignorance about many points of law including the fifth fundamental freedom, Jason Kenney is demolishing Alberta. And you post about the crazy left.

Mendalla

Eastern Lowland Gorilla
Reaction score
two smug old men in their 70's that think they know what the country wants

Are we doing much better, though? I mean, O'Toole and Trudeau are more middle-aged than old, but still smug white males. At least our third and fourth parties seems to have departed from the old script of white male leaders (Greens are on their second female leader and both now have BIPOC leaders) but I don't see either of them forming a government any time soon.

Pontifax Geronimo, are you a paid troll?

Pontifex is a rather irascible right wing sort, but he's been with us since the old WC days (Saul_now_Paul is the name you might remember from back then) so definitely not a paid troll, even if his posts get trollish at times.

Redbaron

The Legend Continues
Reaction score

Luce NDs

Reaction score
It is all about those making the greatest racket ... they are the winners in some philosophies ... and isn't it all about winners?

Then later the latent folk ... rising in the darkness of myth ... and eternal mystery!

It just follows as if it were reason tobe ... a shadow potential?

Let it be are the notorious words ... let them be inscribed! The ordinary populace will filter through them from the red lines that confine ... isn't that the crazy commoners listed by the powers, or affiliated with powers? Thus the dissonance roles on ... Eris by definition of the spot we are being placed in ... in other traditions it may have been Aries or even Mercuric emotions that overwhelmed!

As in any outbreak maintain distances ... act insane and people will backup!

Luce NDs

Reaction score
Awwww, poor Donnie. Cue the violins.

Surprise, surprise ... and yet institutions do not like anything they haven't plotted well!

Odd enough plots are listed under conspiracies and hidden agendas in the Thesaurus!

Should a person know the metaphors better? It may assist in clearing the fog of politicos ...

Mendalla

Eastern Lowland Gorilla
Reaction score

flowers in the dirt yes GIF by Paul McCartney

Mrs.Anteater

Just keep going....
Reaction score

Good the border to Canada is still closed. I would think he counts as non-essential.

Mendalla

Eastern Lowland Gorilla
Reaction score
I am sure Johnson will let him in. He will need someone to commiserate with once he gets turfed.

Reaction score
Would he be a refugee from his own political disaster?

They could let him in here - give him a public access tv show as a post-retirement vocation.. I'd be ok with that. Maybe they could be like infomercials that only air at 3 am. He'd still get to be on TV, but out of the president business.

He could live in a seniors residence near a golf course. As long as he's not president I can live with him as a civilian.

Last edited:

Redbaron

The Legend Continues
Reaction score
Are they still looking for passengers to set up that human colony on Mars? Maybe he could go with them.