TRUMP - Some people think......... How do you feel?

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

ninj

I just am
This is sad, and strange ...yet American Trump supporters, which includes evangelical Christians and Q-anon followers, are basically doing the same thing, aren't they?

"Neighbors did not know much about American politics and had no opinion of Mr. Trump, he added. But since Mr. Krishna was such a huge fan, they embraced his cause as a courtesy, even if it struck them as a little odd."

We should all have such accommodating neighbours!

Mrs.Anteater

Just keep going....
"Neighbors did not know much about American politics and had no opinion of Mr. Trump, he added. But since Mr. Krishna was such a huge fan, they embraced his cause as a courtesy, even if it struck them as a little odd."

We should all have such accommodating neighbours!
Not sure about that. Maybe he would still live if his neighbours had brought him to a hospital. There is a difference between “ being a little odd” and dying of it.

ninj

I just am
Anybody else thought that his statue looks more like Biden than Trump?
Yes. It's that white hair and unnatural benign, mild expression. Someone needs to paint his hair orange at least. By the way, it's beyond sad that such devotion was directed at Trump. If he knew about it, he would be ecstatically tweeting what a patriot the guy was and not invite him to the USA because....well we have this little rule..... He would gobble it up though.

Luce NDs

Luce NDs

Not sure about that. Maybe he would still live if his neighbours had brought him to a hospital. There is a difference between “ being a little odd” and dying of it.

Beware of the little detailings ... things that bugged that crazy Louis Pasteur ... and maybe even Madame Currie ... enough to curl the Aries ... just admire his Greek statue ...

Lastpointe

Devotees of the Trump cult are as obsessed as any cult devotees

saw an interview about people at a rally not wearing masks. Why? Asked reporter

answers ranged from its a hoax, to masks are dangerous as people all over are fainting, I won’t get Covid because I am healthy, if I get it and die it was my time.......

when asked if they would wear a mask if Trump asked them too. Yes of course

nothing he does affects the most devoted. And I don’t think as outsiders we can understand. The only hope is that the middle people who voted for him because he was different and an outsider, even though they thought he was a Pig, will change their minds. The whole thing rests on them. Some elections the difference is less than 10,000 votes apparently

what stuns me is how the USA which prides itself on being this great democracy has allowed things like very few spots to vote, Texas has one drop box for votes per district. Some districts are a big as small states, others as big as cities

they make it so hard to vote.

Lastpointe

Seeing the lines that stretch for hours I have never waited more than five minutes at an early poll I don’t think

Mendalla

Eastern Lowland Gorilla
Seeing the lines that stretch for hours I have never waited more than five minutes at an early poll I don’t think
Even on voting day, I think I have maybe stood in line for 10 or 15 minutes but that was just hitting a peak time. If I had gone earlier or later, it would have been shorter. Their system is well and truly eff'd up IMHO and that has nothing to do with Trump, though the fact that he is even in the White House is at least partly attributable to it. Think back to 2000 and the court fights. I can't remember a single case where a Canadian election has been decided in court. Even close ones are usually settled on election night, with recounts just settling final seat totals.

Maybe fasting in prayer is a common cultural ritual, no matter what "god" they're honouring. Maybe they can't afford a hospital. Maybe there wasn't one anywhere near them. We don't necessarily know what it's like in a village in Southern India. He was an adult. He could do what he wanted. Maybe everyone in the village's norms would seem strange to us but his were only a "bit odd" to them.

I think that was the point - that he had made Trump one of the gods he prays to. Incorporating the common religion - Hinduism I'm guessing - with Trumpism. As some sects of Christians are doing.

Last edited:

BetteTheRed

Resident Heretic
Yes I agree it isn’t just trump. Though I do think the Gerrymandering is a republican tactic

It is, from everything I've heard. There's actually a computer font with the letters comprising the twisted shapes that they make out of electoral districts trying to break up Dem voter demographics.

more evidence as to why the left is going to be in for a big surprise at the slaughter of November 3. Trump supporters have to hide in the weeds, because when they come out, the left act like slave owners abusing their slaves. There were at least 3 other Trump supporters on that plane. And Southwest is going to be firing some employees and coughing up at least a million.

Last edited:
more evidence as to why the left is going to be in for a big surprise at the slaughter of November 3. Trump supporters have to hide in the weeds, because when they come out, the left act like slave owners abusing their slaves. There were at least 3 other Trump supporters on that plane. And Southwest is going to be firing some employees and coughing up at least a million.
Do you think Trump is the Messiah? Why do you worship him? Why don't you side with any of the "left's" complaints and concerns about him? Why do you love him so much you'd hide in the weeds to try to make sure he's elected? If he was doing and saying none of the problematic things he does, the "left" wouldn't ademantly oppose his "leadership" so much. Even if he was only doing and saying half of it - they wouldn't oppose this much. He's a conman unfit to lead - he wants to undo democracy and "reign" not be president.

Luce NDs

He speaks authoritatively on their good side ... and then says he knows nothing about them ... is this how nothing accelerates in a vacuum?

I repeat ... my grandfather said that nothing was connected to love ... how all departs reality! Tis ripe for query, fore sure!