TRUMP - Some people think......... How do you feel?

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

Redbaron

The Legend Continues
I've got my own conspiracy theory. Because the right wing can't argue, and can only post LOOOOONNNNGGGG videos with no substantive accompanying arguments, it's my theory that they are trying to use up our lives and our brains, by reducing both to timeless mush.

I got less than a minute in, and my first reaction was "Don't let the door hit your ass on your way out..."
You got further in than I did. In the first 20 seconds, I heard the phrase 'my walkaway video.' I remember that term from the 2018 midterms. Basically, it was a Republican code word for 'total bovine byproduct.' I thereupon n my mind invited Georgia H not just to walkaway, but to take a hike.

I've got my own conspiracy theory. Because the right wing can't argue, and can only post LOOOOONNNNGGGG videos with no substantive accompanying arguments, it's my theory that they are trying to use up our lives and our brains, by reducing both to timeless mush.

I got less than a minute in, and my first reaction was "Don't let the door hit your ass on your way out..."
Haha, Programmed to have a short attention span so that you can be fed little lies taken out of context. Never see the whole story.

Ritafee

Is Being Human
Rita, remember, you have your very own thread to put videos of this kind that have nothing to do with Trump and usually nobody else want to watch.
Those are not videos they are links to government documents about the vaccine distribution in the USA under Trumps administration and they are in answer to questions being posed in this thread ... but fine ... back to all your own conspiracy theories and mocking around Trump ... I forgot this thread is about feelings not real information.

Ritafee

Is Being Human
've got my own conspiracy theory. Because the right wing can't argue, and can only post LOOOOONNNNGGGG videos with no substantive accompanying arguments, it's my theory that they are trying to use up our lives and our brains, by reducing both to timeless mush.
Right .... because there more than 12,000 other posts in this thread with so many good left handed arguments and timeless memes.

Ritafee

Is Being Human
Prerequisite for being a Democrat is willful ignorance.
Willful ignorance is non partisan.

“It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled.
No man's life, liberty, and property are
safe while the legislature is in session.”​

― Mark Twain

Northwind

Still knitting. Walking the path to health.
Prerequisite for being a Democrat is willful ignorance.

Oh man, there are so many possible responses to that. Some of them can be said with respect.

We are seeing a president speaking on record of encouraging violence against his opponents. We see him, again on record, insulting those who would dare call him on his BS. These are not new behaviours. He has expressed that kind of thing in all of his public life. Poor little rich boy is so persecuted. :rolleyes: The media does not have to do a thing to "twist" facts. They are there as clear as day, and have been for years. The man is an entitled con man.

The president is a symptom of the rot in Washington. He isn't the actual rot.

BetteTheRed

Resident Heretic
The president is a symptom of the rot in Washington. He isn't the actual rot.

So does that make him the fungi consuming the decomposing wood, or the mushy dead wood? (Forgive me, almost finished The Hidden Life of Trees and I need to clarify my metaphors...)

Ritafee

Is Being Human

"Political Correctness is America's newest form of intolerance, and it is especially..." - George Carlin​

Lastpointe

Listened to clips of Trump calling Hannity. He doesn’t sound good. Lots of throat clearing and coughing

wonder if the steroids have masked his symptoms too much

We are seeing a president speaking on record of encouraging violence against his opponents. We see him, again on record, insulting those who would dare call him on his BS. These are not new behaviours. He has expressed that kind of thing in all of his public life. Poor little rich boy is so persecuted. :rolleyes: The media does not have to do a thing to "twist" facts. They are there as clear as day, and have been for years. The man is an entitled con man.
Thank you, perfect example. There is what the media said and what Trump said.

crazies believe the twisted facts and the rest of us understand English.