• On Tuesday, November 24, the site will be down for c. 30 minutes sometime between 8pm and 10pm. That's about as precise a time as I can give. Our host is upgrading some of the software that underlies the site.

THE GREAT RESET ... Post Covid and the 4th Industrial Revolution.

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

Reaction score
What is funny is that you keep on telling me what I believe and why I believe it without ever acknowledging that I have said over and over again that I believe nothing and question everything. The video of the Lawyer presenting a case for crimes against humanity ... did you listen to what he had to say? No because you think you already know everything there is to know ... that is do not question 'authority' ... let the authority censor your will to make up your own mind based on evidence ... not conjecture ... evidence.
Okay. So we find much of what you post, questionable. And many of the sources you're getting it from, also questionable. But you don't appreciate that because you've done enough questioning yourself, as a singular authority on what you've found, to find it worth repeating as factual "information", for us?

Ritafee

Being Human
Reaction score
If you find it questionable pose questions not censorship.

Mendalla

Eastern Lowland Gorilla
Reaction score
If you find it questionable pose questions not censorship.

It is not censorship to simply say that there is an appropriate place to speak on certain topics. And, frankly, web forums are free to censor as much as they like. Constitutional freedom of speech only applies to governments. Really, we are pretty moderate on that front. As I pointed out to the mods, I know a board or two where you (and some other members whose presence we accept here) would have been banned by now. I know one for sure that bans the exact content you are defending. All we did was ask that the content that you post on a certain subject be kept to a thread on that subject. That's not censorship in my book.

BetteTheRed

Resident Heretic
Reaction score
Well, presumably you don't post these endless videos, with little to no accompanying conversation, because you're opposed to the positions they posit.

Ritafee

Being Human
Reaction score
Again ... I started this thread because no one wanted me in the other threads.

I was quietly minding my own business following up on the 3 hour video that I was reviewing slide by slide.

Then I made the mistaken assumption that I was allowed to post a thread about something entirely outside of this thread (that no one was really interested in anyway) and voila ... 3 ... 3 threads in one. And all the trolls? are back ... explaining to me why I am not allowed to post outside of my 'acceptable' assigned 'margins'.

So be it ...

I know one for sure that bans the exact content you are defending.

I defend the exact content to agree to disagree ...

“Why Won’t the Media Listen to These Scientists?” ... the scientists and practitioners who are signatory to the declaration — they number more than a thousand per the running total at the top of the declaration — warn against the destructive policies adopted to address COVID-19. That must be why we haven’t heard much about it.

They declare:
Coming from both the left and right, and around the world, we have devoted our careers to protecting people. Current lockdown policies are producing devastating effects on short and long-term public health. The results (to name a few) include lower childhood vaccination rates, worsening cardiovascular disease outcomes, fewer cancer screenings and deteriorating mental health – leading to greater excess mortality in years to come, with the working class and younger members of society carrying the heaviest burden. Keeping students out of school is a grave injustice.
Comments:
The scientists go on to note that the poor are “disproportionately harmed” by current policies and that for children, “COVID-19 is less dangerous than many other harms, including influenza.” They add that the best approach “is to allow those who are at minimal risk of death to live their lives normally to build up immunity to the virus through natural infection, while better protecting those who are at highest risk. We call this Focused Protection.”
This means that those “who are not vulnerable should immediately be allowed to resume life as normal,” including attending schools, going to restaurants, participating in sports and even gathering at public events. Meanwhile attention should be focused on protecting those most at risk.
The declaration spells out how to protect those most at risk:
…nursing homes should use staff with acquired immunity and perform frequent [polymerase chain reaction] testing of other staff and all visitors. Staff rotation should be minimized. Retired people living at home should have groceries and other essentials delivered to their home. When possible, they should meet family members outside rather than inside. A comprehensive and detailed list of measures, including approaches to multi-generational households, can be implemented, and is well within the scope and capability of public health professionals.
For those of you that are repeatedly asserting that 'public policy' should be to “listen to the science" ...

The declaration is accessible in its entirety here.

So Far Signed by ...​

Medical & Public Health Scientists ... 4,075
Medical Practitioners ... 7,300
General Public (like myself) ... 103,062

Last edited:

Ritafee

Being Human
Reaction score
Members of an Orthodox Jewish community in New York City's Borough Park neighborhood started a bonfire in the street Tuesday night to protest a new lockdown.

Ritafee

Being Human
Reaction score
How do we choose /cut through the avalanche of facts, figures and bias out there?

In my world view I understand Nature as ultimately benevolent.

My intuition informs me that it is human superiority and separation from Nature that causes most of our misery.

I accept that my own view will always be about who I am becoming or at least desiring to become and then try to let my decisions chime with my deepest/highest view of myself and the world that I physically inhabit.

I do not pretend that I am right/good and the others are wrong/bad because the truth is the 'facts' are always biased and truth can not be found in facts.

I am not trying to convince the world that I am right.

I am trying to find truth that resonates with my capacity to be or not to be 'well with my soul'.

Every fiber of my being is calling out false alarm around the management of the corona virus ... I have never denied that there is a new strain of 'disease' circulating the globe at this time ... I am only denying the legitimacy of the measures being mandated to control it's spread.

I would be remiss in keeping with the wellness of my soul If I did not speak out against this pandemic of 'fear mongering' in servitude to the author's of The Great Reset that is depending on us to surrender our freedom to thrive as humans being in harmony with nature.

I will not comply with future generations being tweaked to be farmed as human capital resources at the disposal of those who seek to be our unquestionable overlords by controlling our every movement for their own benefit.

This forum has shown me that ... silencing dissent of any sort is the 'new normal' ... I find it quite disheartening but I am not yet giving up ... hopefully I never will ... that I do not express my concerns in a way that is 'acceptable' to this audience ... makes me all the more determined to keep trying ... I must learn how to communicate 'more effectively' ... thanks for that space !

GeoFee

I am who I am becoming...
Reaction score
Think about it ...

One of the techniques/regulatory modes of power/knowledge that Foucault cited was the Panopticon, an architectural design put forth by Jeremy Bentham in the mid-19th Century for prisons, insane asylums, schools, hospitals, and factories.

Instead of using violent methods, such as torture, and placing prisoners in dungeons that were used for centuries in monarchial states around the world, the progressive modern democratic state needed a different sort of system to regulate its citizens.

The Panopticon offered a powerful and sophisticated internalized coercion, which was achieved through the constant observation of prisoners, each separated from the other, allowing no interaction, no communication.

This modern structure would allow guards to continually see inside each cell from their vantage point in a high central tower, unseen by the prisoners.

Constant observation acted as a control mechanism; a consciousness of constant surveillance is internalized.

... do you see what I see?
The architectural model of the prison was present in our schools and hospitals - corridors with closed doorways to rooms.

My schooling was little more than patterns of conformity producing usefulness in service to dominant social structures. Non-conformists, which I was then as I am now, were refused and labeled as failures.

Technology emerged from the industrial revolution. It is the corridor and our pocket computers, which I expect will soon be implanted, are the rooms.

Technology and Pharmaceuticals will govern our children and their children.

The majority of persons in our world do not want to face truth. As a much younger person I thought we could heal ourselves and our environment. I now know that remedy has been and continues to be refused. This will bring catastrophe.

GeoFee

I am who I am becoming...
Reaction score
“In 1992, American writer Ira Levin won a Prometheus Award for This Perfect Day, a science fiction novel, which tells the story of a technocratic dystopia.

The world Levin has created is run by a central computer called UniComp, often referred to simply as Uni. The computer has been programmed to monitor every human on earth to make sure that they are acting in accordance with the law. People are given monthly treatments—drugs meant to keep them complacent and cooperative.”

Luce NDs

Reaction score
“In 1992, American writer Ira Levin won a Prometheus Award for This Perfect Day, a science fiction novel, which tells the story of a technocratic dystopia.

The world Levin has created is run by a central computer called UniComp, often referred to simply as Uni. The computer has been programmed to monitor every human on earth to make sure that they are acting in accordance with the law. People are given monthly treatments—drugs meant to keep them complacent and cooperative.”

In complacency would people conform perfectly? Is conformity a kind of madness like monstrous Communists that the POTUS is said have as best friends while on the rush*n to IĐ?

To find the joey in life one needs to know some strange stuff ... Joey de Vivre? It will be the death of meis ...

Ritafee

Being Human
Reaction score
Thanks George, ... this little 'Chip' off the old block imagines becoming an untreatable 'King' before being resigned to becoming a well treated 'Uni' programmer ... these are the good old days ... not perfect by any means ... but not yet totally artificial by technocratic means either. Where there's a will there's a way.

Ritafee

Being Human
Reaction score

These will be interesting documents to decipher for me ... I can well imagination that my interpretation of them will be not as forgiving as a more trusting reader's would.

Ritafee

Being Human
Reaction score
For my virtual bedtime story tonite ... compliments of my favorite Canadian Truth Warrior

Ritafee

Being Human
Reaction score
The language of the totalist environment is characterized by the thought-terminating cliché. The most far-reaching and complex of human problems are compressed into brief, highly selective, definitive-sounding phrases, easily memorized and easily expressed. They become the start and finish of any ideological analysis.”
Thought Reform and the Psychology of Totalism: A Study of “Brainwashing” in China, 1961

What we are up against is not a misunderstanding or a rational argument over scientific facts. It is a fanatical ideological movement. A global totalitarian movement … the first of its kind in human history.

It isn’t national totalitarianism, because we’re living in a global capitalist empire, which isn’t ruled by nation-states, but rather, by supranational entities and the global capitalist system itself. And thus, the cult/culture paradigm has been inverted. Instead of the cult existing as an island within the dominant culture, the Covidian Cult has become the dominant culture, and those of us who have not joined the cult have become the isolated islands within it.

Ritafee

Being Human
Reaction score
I can clutch at straws sometimes, and can be a bit gullible, and did give the thumbs up about Great Barrington here last week as a ‘positive development’ but am now looking at it more closely.

If you were to sign, these items are among the things you’d be agreeing to:

1. We did in fact experience a legitimate global health emergency.
  2. Using PCR as a diagnostic test for Covid is valid.
  3. We should seek to constrain targeted groups of healthy people – focused protection.
  4. It is acceptable to socially isolate elders, including from family members.
  5. Advancing the current childhood vaccination program is a priority.

These are crucial topics I think should have been discussed, but were left out.
  1. Tech-based contract tracing undermines civil liberties.
  2. Biometric health passports used to control population mobility and access to work and education are repressive.
  3. Vaccine mandates should be opposed.
  4. Population level bioengineering using mRNA vaccine platforms and biosensors should be opposed.
  5. Investigations should be made into corrupt public health contracts.
  6. Mask wearing by healthy individuals damages health and mental health.
  7. Asymptomatic transmission is rare.
  8. The Covid Reset shift to telemedicine has been harmful.

At this stage of the game, we should be focusing less on Covid, because there WILL be another one – see Goldman Sachs’s Effective Lockdown Index and The Commons Project for proof we’ve only just begun – and more on the systems of control being put in place in its wake. These include test and trace, blockchain medical records, DNA data harvest, electronic carceral systems, and biometric identity.

Technocrats, Great Barrington, and Bermuda Grass – Why Settle For Reform When A Radical Solution Is Needed?

Posted on October 13, 2020 by wrenchinthegears