Room For All

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

Good morning, all! As we continue onwards from winter to spring, let us gather around the cart in spirit, to share the comfort of community and hot beverages. 2 more weeks till Spring.

C(_)/ c(_) c\_/ c[_]

Thanks for the coffee. Really cold this morning. -15. And yet tomorrow is +7. Spring is getting closer. I can tell because the dogs feet are now dirty from the gravel road after a walk. Sigh!

Spring .... can one define the source thereof without the spin of light on a wobble? Still beyond us ...

In the longer run there is also a horizon event ... yet way down the road from where we may destroy ourselves due to divine differentiations and bifurcations ... thus flawed relations and personality developments with flaws!

May be due to divinely unknown emotions ... polyamory? Love of God is a broad interest ... with reciprocations and rebounds ... Brownian Movements?

Charlie, is data ewe? Powerful mortals despise stats! Thus warpage ... gravid conditions ... some considerable understanding of the essence prerequisite! Often seen latently ... as it follows ...as shadow ... R's? The other end of the horseman or Yeoman ... Ceintures? HS may be fertile for a shill ... a plant?

Thus Eris & Veils ... do not un requite a passion ... but with worry, a type of gentile care!

Balance???? That's abnormal in this domain of BDSM, etc. Always a conflict for the upper space ... and rolling's! Mortally unanswerable ... for we do not know!

Let the gammas go on ... mortals are imbedded with the urge for mystery ... tell eM nothing!

Last edited:
Good morning. We had rain through the night and are waking to sunshine. I see there are clouds out there so there could be more rain.

Things are starting to grow here. I love seeing this after 20 years in the frigid north

IMG_20210306_221905_865.jpg

IMG_20210306_221905_892.jpg

Oh, is there an “ envy” emoji? I had some of my bulbs come up on the south side of the house, the crocusses seemed to have survived the -13 nights , but there are some other ones that seemed to already have had long small leaves out that look pretty much dead ( it was a bulb mix I planted last year, not sure what these would have been). Hope there is a bit of power left in the bulb for it to try again.

Good morning! As we ponder the new beginnings of spring growth, let us gather round the coffee cart,and continue to find signs of new life, both within and without. Enjoy.

C(_)/ c(_) c[_] c\_/

Good day. It is a lovely day today and I will be joining our neighbours for a campfire. I had a physio appointment today and have felt off balance since then. I'm taking it as a sign that she hit spots that needed to be hit.

Good morning! Time for tea and coffee again! As Spring continues its process (at least in this hemisphere), let us celebrate with hot beverages! Enjoy the day.

C(_)/ c(_) c\_/ c[_]

Inversion of hemisphere provides cuppeth or cuppa --- Ein Stein!

Reciprocation of the sphere provides an interesting shape that renders as hyperbole ... hyperbola? The warpage of word ...

Who'd UN it ... I must dig out my formal text on statements of: if, and and or that separate the elements of reason ... I.E. loco as derived from esteemed motivation ... stuff of the hated psyche ... when folks deny in the flames of their "wants" as desired in excess ...

Excess ink-age? Thus the books are closed ... for sake of social exposure! Group function ... BDSM? Dominant application thereof ...

Last edited:
Good morning. We've seen sun and clouds today. It's anyone's guess how the day will progress. I plan to work on my quilt today. I've said that for several days. We got in to a Handmaid's Tale binge so knitting a sparkly sock fit with that better. We're done season 3 so the quilt has a chance of progressing. I can sure feel where the physio attacked me today. I'm taking that as a good thing

I picked up some delicious hot cross buns yesterday. I'll set them on the table here for anyone to enjoy. I've also included butter in the dish beside them. The butter is magic. All the taste non of the consequence for our friends who can't usually consume dairy. Enjoy

Greetings! The coffee cart stands ready once again. As we continue to digest fractious interviews involving famous families (or infamous, if one prefers), let us gather around the cart.

C(_)/ c\_/ c(_) c[_]

Can a fractal cup create something of half in the grey isles?

May be a twilight zone in the area between peaks ... a veil of mist in the vale?

Is a 10 Gallon Hat something of an expression of satyr that any old donkey wouldn't recognize?

The vast unknown thus expands into an essence ... vapors?

When thinking about families getting the laundry done in public view, I wonder how that would feel. No doubt the newspeople could put quite a spin on my personal dysfunctional family. Yep - we have racists.

Good morning. Sun is shining and a brief warm spell here. So I swept the deck and set out the furniture. Won’t use it but it feels like spring

My hip precautions are over now so I can sit at my computer desk once again. So...I'll be popping in a little more regularly. This week, the doctor and physiotherapist gave me a good report, so I have actually been walking outside two days in a row (with my cane, and quite a limp yet). After 7 weeks of no real walking, and only limited walking for months before that, I am terribly out of shape. But, patience is one thing that I have been practicing. The goal...to be in much better walking shape by summer.

Back