Room For All

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

Pinga

Room for All
What a beautiful morning in S. Ontario.
I had to get up and out this morning for a routine examination.
The drive into town was lovely, with clear roads, blue skies and in town, i had my window open letting in fresh air.

Anyone else feel invigorated by the weather?

Northwind

Still knitting. Walking the path to health.
It's nice here today so far. It's windy out there and it rained through the night a bit. Hubby is preparing for his road test to get his endorsement for towering today. A driving instructor is coming over to give him some help knowing what to expect. Since we don't know if that involves road time today, we're packing up. Thankfully we have a good routine. Of course being stationary so long means we have more stuff...... (some of that stuff will be stored when we can travel)

KayTheCurler

What a beautiful morning in S. Ontario.
I had to get up and out this morning for a routine examination.
The drive into town was lovely, with clear roads, blue skies and in town, i had my window open letting in fresh air.

Anyone else feel invigorated by the weather?
This morning I felt frozen by the weather. Snow, cold and a brutal wind. Later the snow stopped and the sun showed itself for while. Still bitterly cold though.

BetteTheRed

Resident Heretic
I hate this time of year, with the daily thaw freeze cycles. Makes walking the dog an exercise in potential bone breakage. grrrr.... Soon to be followed by mud season. Hurry on, May!

Northwind

What a day it has been. My friend and our dogs went to a great park that has off-leash trails and a dog park area. The dogs had a great run and we had a good walk. Ms Baela had a lot of fun swimming and then running with new friends at the park. Hubby had his time with the instructor and got prepped for his road test on Monday. We packed things up this morning and only slightly unpacked when we got set up again. Our friend is also preparing for the road test so his wife and I chatted outside for a couple hours while the boys were doing their thing with the instructor. I've warned up again. I was chilled to the bone. I'll sleep well tonight.

Redbaron

The Legend Continues
Good morning! Let us find shelter from wind and rain around the coffee table, and its supplies of warm beverages of all types. Join us here, where the women are strong, the men are good looking, and all the kids are above average. (Bonus points if you know where that came from)

C(_)/ c(_) c\_/ c[_]

Northwind

Good morning. It's sunny here today and the wind seems calmer. Yesterday it was wild. Dog is enjoying a sleep in after her very active day yesterday that included a lot of swimming. My day is starting out quietly. We'll see what it holds.

Mendalla

Eastern Lowland Gorilla
We had rain overnight but it's just cloudy now. Warm (for February), with a high of 7C forecast.

Quiet weekend happening around here. Been just kind of hopping around my various forums reading and posting.

Carolla

wondering & wandering
Downpours at 6:00am - then cleared and now is sunny, very windy and +10C :giggle: The snow is disappearing quickly - is spring on the way? Saw some blooming winter aconite on a woodland walk the other day - a nice sign! I'm just puttering around home today - as I am on most days it seems. Trying out a recipe for sourdough pizza dough - looks good! Will make the pizza using some pesto we made yesterday from our Aerogarden crop. Still waiting for an e-mail to go collect our seed order - so much delay at this place we ordered from, which is unfortunate. Now I'm just hoping they have everything we (gardening friend & I) ordered. Some of the flowers should have been planted for indoor starting last week. :cry:

Redbaron

The Legend Continues
Greetings! Welcome to the last day of February. Also the second Sunday in Lent, if you're keeping track. This morning we bring out the liturgical china. Enjoy.

C(_)/ c(_) c\_/ c[_]

Luce NDs

Is Lent too ... a gift? Then one has to go out and prepare for the following ... seed season ...

A time that should be had by all ... yet some scatter nary a thought ...

Couldn't buy one for a tu pense ... I believe there is a large story discrete there ...

Luce NDs

And the word will be laid down with enforced flaming ... as the author shouts about the editing ... that's a general story! Publishing relations are hell ...

Consider the difficulties politicians and business moguls have with the media ... if they don't own the medium! Therein a quandary, sometimes a dark enigma ... vast unformed void, all folded and twisted?

In such pair a dox ... many go at it along one-line as anything more is excessively complex ... like eternal souls! They are out there ... even the peculiar cognate!

We are directed to avoid them ... take no note or knowledge ... thus we don't ... some do!

The totally esteemed go pssssssst ... (maybe a satyr) These are finely misunderstood like the Ephraim! Spirit of woman when ignited ...

They join the myths about plasma ... the fourth part after stone water, and vapors ... sparks shall fly ... dependent on who put what, where and when among other questions that could raise hell ... the heated one ... from there myths abound on the discussions and intercourse as metaphor!

Last edited:

Luce NDs

Imagine all those polyamorous character developments in the ancient text ... warmed the core of the earth as the cognizance descended ... about torqueing? And bloodlines went off in all directions ...

This may be discrete, hidden or sacred knowledge about threading ... needles ... and mad creatures like camels ...

Can one enjoy a camel other than in a well prepared dish? De*sick*at*ion of the beast ... as dry humor as Laurence of Arabia going over the berm! (over the hill?)

You know there's a certain mystery behind it ... and we don't know ... the taboo of knowledge!

Last edited:

Mrs.Anteater

Just keep going....
Greetings! Welcome to the last day of February. Also the second Sunday in Lent, if you're keeping track. This morning we bring out the liturgical china. Enjoy.

C(_)/ c(_) c\_/ c[_]
My sisters birthday today.
And I feel sorry for all people who were born on the 29th and only have a birthday every four years.
( though, does that mean they are only 1/4 th old?)

Luce NDs

Einstein suggested we could slow time by getting out of this place ...

Another crazy plot or conspiracy?

Pinga

Room for All
We will go and eat in a restaurant for the first time in a year (or more?) today.
I have mixed feelings, but, we are orange and we do appreciate that restaurants have been hard hit by the closures and important to support them.

Carolla

wondering & wandering
I hear you @Pinga about going out to eat ... we were talking about this yesterday (of course we're still in lockdown here ... three months now). We kind of agreed that going out to eat is not particularly appealing to us - more anxiety inducing than the relaxed pleasure that it once was. I do hope you are able to enjoy your special event and that pleasure will prevail!