Room For All

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

My kids make us an annual calendar with pictures from the previous year. This month his daughter and boyfriend, son and fiancé, me with daughter and her best friend, hubby fishing, three vacation shots of us together in Europe
Those family photo calendars are so much fun I think. We used to do them for my mother-in-law too.

I was thinking there must be a signature product line they could offer and keep the salon. Offer additional options such as a paid advocate to make sure you don't make a silly choice....

I can't 'do' anything with my hair, but I've recently been tempted to dye the bottom 4-5 inches something really fun and bright, like turquoise, just because. (It is, quite literally, waist length, thick, very curly hair of a very peculiar shade between brunette red and blonde with about 20 silver hairs.)

This was my year of fun colours

i was pink. But it wasn’t bright enough so I went back and was PINK. then we went to Europe and I was Orange. When we returned I did purple. I liked that so did it again. But then I had clothes that I couldn’t wear with purple so the last change was blue. Bright blue

it was fun. I liked it. The hairdresser had fun with the colours

i have a bottle of blue dye At home. You can buy a wild number of colours at the drug store. It’s kind of like a paste thing and I have put it in twice since feb I guess. But I am sort of done with it now. At least for a while

Good morning! Here at the cup and mug assemblage, you may be able to find a colour that goes with your outfit, or your hair. (Maybe.) Enjoy.

C(_)/ c(_) c\_/ c[_]

This was my year of fun colours

i was pink. But it wasn’t bright enough so I went back and was PINK. then we went to Europe and I was Orange. When we returned I did purple. I liked that so did it again. But then I had clothes that I couldn’t wear with purple so the last change was blue. Bright blue

it was fun. I liked it. The hairdresser had fun with the colours

i have a bottle of blue dye At home. You can buy a wild number of colours at the drug store. It’s kind of like a paste thing and I have put it in twice since feb I guess. But I am sort of done with it now. At least for a while
Did you dye all your hair, or do a streak? My dtr used to love doing the vivid colours way back when - so I was the 'good mom' pressed into assisting her which was kind of fun. We kept track of colours used by painting patch on a nearby white wall in the basement :) I think Manic Panic was the brand she liked.

Mostly I did it at the hairdressers. With purple he put pink streaks in and then dyed the whole thing purple. Same with blue. Pink was all hair

but my hair has gone quite white at the front and still salt and pepper brown at the back. so it would fade to bring bright at the front and muted at the back. It was lots of fun. Though I promised my son I would have non wild hair for his wedding. Lol I found after three weeks it needed a brightening if I wanted it to last. So I would go back for more colour

that was an eye opener for me. Years ago I stopped adding any colour to my hair because I hated roots. But when paying one day the woman beside me was booking a colour refresh for three weeks from then. It had never dawned on me that you could do colour in between cuts. Lol

Greetings and salutations!! The warming beverages are ready! Hoping the steam doesn't fog up the inside of the new choir gowns. Indulge.

C(_)/ c(_) c[_] c\_/

Built-in microphone?

(Holy crap, predictive typing actually got that one. It guessed "microphone" when I typed "built-in")

I tend to dictate in phrases and pause to think before completing the sentence. I've noticed lately that as I pause, a few words are added. Sometimes even a comma and the beginning of a new sentence will appear.
I've been blaming the Dragon for trying to read my mind and often getting it wrong.

Now, if I understand you rightly, holy crap, it's the computer itself. This is often messing up what I'm trying to say.

What I actually dictated was ... holy crap, it's the computer itself that is often messing up what I'm trying to say.

Back