Room For All

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

Are humans Y's individually ... or only when purchased in a collective grasp? Look at the state we're in ... is it reasoned, reasonable or out of reason ... beyond the alternate side? Divine humus ... has that odour about it of essential power!

Now is power of wisdom corrupt too ... without alas tin vision ... reflect on that kahn! Then wisdom was kicked ... to do as they wile ... in recession we stay beyond ... out of it? My final word is "I don't know either"! Thus doubts are perfuse ... quantum state is a rare understanding ... thin space as Eire ...

Coffee time has arrived. So has.the cart, with all manner of hot beverages for your enjoyment.

C(_)/ c(_) c\_/ c[_]

Who are you? Do we know this person?:D

Glad to hear you're doing fine in the course @Tabitha. Good luck with the paper. I am not sure if I could even do one now. I have proofed some of my son's papers and it takes time to start "speaking academic" again.

Footnote: He doesn't actually do many papers. Being in engineering, he mostly does math and projects.

Had an echocardiogram today. First experience. I like our staff- competent, friendly, experienced. Had clearly some arrhythmia there, which, as she said settled a bit with taking deep breaths. Will see what the dr says.
Neighbours wife came over tonight, neighbour had chest pain. Called 911, turns out, he had a heart attack just developing, didn’t have any of the other typical symptoms. Will be on his way tonight to Halifax for a stent. Glad we caught this in time, he will make it. I guess, walking with him to the mailbox at the end of the road every other day was not enough exercise. He also tends to eat chips on a daily basis.

Good morning! Let us join together in greeting the new day with warming beverages! No cooking oil, holy or otherwise, involved, so the alley ways should be OK.

C(_)/ c(_) c\_/ c[_]

We went to an event put on by the caterers/organizers for my son's upcoming wedding. Over 150 people were there. We were surrounded by food, linen, centerpieces, and other wedding things. It was a little mind-boggling. I am so glad that I don't have to make decisions! The food was amazing. Apparently, the bride and groom can even make a 'signature drink', name it and have it served at the wedding. I love my future daughter-in-law: she just wants everyone to have fun. She keeps changing her mind about the colours for her bridesmaids (wedding is in June!) and her goals are things like: the centrepiece shouldn't distract from people visiting.

Good morning. Coffee is delicious, thanks.

Sending hugs to all who need them today.

We're heading to my sister's for the day. It will be nice to reconnect with a woman who was on our team to walk 60kms in two days around Vancouver in 2011. We did that to raise money for women's cancers. How ironic. :cool:

We went to an event put on by the caterers/organizers for my son's upcoming wedding. Over 150 people were there. We were surrounded by food, linen, centerpieces, and other wedding things. It was a little mind-boggling. I am so glad that I don't have to make decisions! The food was amazing. Apparently, the bride and groom can even make a 'signature drink', name it and have it served at the wedding. I love my future daughter-in-law: she just wants everyone to have fun. She keeps changing her mind about the colours for her bridesmaids (wedding is in June!) and her goals are things like: the centrepiece shouldn't distract from people visiting.

I am so glad we didn't have to do this (actually it would be more honest to say that we knew we couldn't afford to do this!). We decided to marry. Figured out how much cash we could rake up between us. Organised the most pleasant event we could using only that money.

I think the one most costliest wedding I was ever involved in led to one of the shortest marriages on record. I don't think one example is really enough to establish a pattern, but there it was.

Well, that relationship wasn't in the present tense very long. While it was, though, I'm sure it was quite tense....

Well, that relationship wasn't in the present tense very long. While it was, though, I'm sure it was quite tense....

Life can be strenuous at times when some say there's some good in it ... could be the pain of learning differently ... given how we dislike alien things vigorously!

Actually I was told I shouldn't say that as it was critical!

I think the one most costliest wedding I was ever involved in led to one of the shortest marriages on record. I don't think one example is really enough to establish a pattern, but there it was.
Makes me think of a new thread- how was your wedding? See in Relationships.

Argh. Got a call from my doctor. My brain MRI is not normal, but it's not showing up for the things that were actually being tested for.
I'm fed up with all these abnormal things but it takes years to sort them out.
At this point no plans to do anything about it.

FWIW, your actual brain seems to work just fine, if your written output is a reliable indicator...hugs, chemgal, not easy being a shiny unicorn.

FWIW, your actual brain seems to work just fine, if your written output is a reliable indicator...hugs, chemgal, not easy being a shiny unicorn.
Thanks. It is definitely not what it was though. I put it all down to brain fog that comes with the fatigue. Even when doing fairly well though, my focus is not what it once was. And while I certainly cannot fairly compare the 2 situations, reading about the various adenoma subtypes and really understanding that took much more effort than what it would have years ago reading similar stuff for school. Stress was a factor for sure, but it's more than that too.
This is not a new symptom though, it goes back to whatever happened after I had a flu shot. It improved but lately I would say I'm back to that same severity.
I do find some of the testing on symptoms that way to be frustrating. There is the average range expected to see in normal people which I probably do fit into. That isn't comparable to the changes I actually see in myself though. They don't have my 'baseline' from my early 20s to see how bad this is for me.

Back