Novel Coronavirus

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

Sure lockdown prevents spread. I do think there are issues with lockdowns though and there are other health effects. Restrictions have been shown to be effective too. Right now there's not much for restrictions I think we need more considering the cases. There should be balancing between the advantage of stopping spread and the harm with restrictions.

What's anoid/anode but a hint of dissonance (Eris) ... leading to annoyed and emotionally dist raught/rot?

Depends on the shock values ... like folk fearing lockup and autonomic isolationism while they complain about social relations ...

After that you may be cranked! Negative pole from the Ca Thode with implications in eros ions ... waste age!

It is a break! Find Joey wherever you can ...

Paranoid much?
My apologies ... the contagious parasite of the mind that is currently being acted out in pandemic proportions sometimes gets the best of me. This mind-virus ... natives have called 'wetiko' - covertly operates through unconscious blind spots in the human psyche, rendering people oblivious to their own madness and compelling them to act against their own best interests - it appears that I am not immune.

Hidden within the venom of wetiko is its own antidote, which once recognized .... but I digress again.

In all sincerity ... I do apologize for my lapse of conscience.

So what's the ratio of the populations? That's what really determines how to compare these numbers. If it is c16:3 then this is the expected result if we are no better or worse than Florida.

sorry. Thought I included population. Florida is about 50 % larger. 21 million to Ontario’s 14 million. More or kess

so the 16,000 deaths compare to about 4000 deaths adjusted for population

so Four times as many deaths

UK Telegraph Comment:​

Our continuing oppressive response to a virus that almost every human survives is making less and less sense​

Annabel Fenwick Elliott
SENIOR CONTENT EDITOR
20 October 2020 • 4:38pm

The death toll is low, why are we marching into yet another ruinous lockdown?

I’ve been suspicious from the start. Back in March, when this novel virus first swept in from the East and countries across Europe started bolting their doors even before cases mounted, I remember saying to people, ‘Blimey, what aren’t they telling us yet?’...

Annabel Fenwick Elliott also has this comment in the Uk Telegraph

Australia's mad Covid strategy means I won't see my father for two years

Last edited:
Is every small failure a loss to the bigger picture? Recall the holes in fascist balloons ... all that was left with the pate ... once the turkey wa stuffed and processed further!

Thus pate-urn-ization! Down the tubes it went ... and the living world of green thrives on fertilization! Orange men needed ...

Healthcare system is not ok, surgeries and procedures are being cancelled. Why not put in some other restrictions to help with this?

What I like that Ontario and Quebec are doing is having different strategies for "hot spots". Is Alberta not doing similar?

That's not what I meant, chemgal, sorry.

We have put in place hugely increased restrictions in areas, like Ottawa, the GTA, and some of its adjacent counties, like York and Peel. Movie theatres and gyms closed again, only take out from restaurants, smaller social bubbles, etc.

And Quebec has its yellow-orange-red zones to similar effect.

Back