Novel Coronavirus

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

Parody is close to Pa Rabble ... a racket to filter out the pros and cons!

Sometimes depends on how the mouth is held ... hold it a moment! Thus the writ by rites!

I assume this is a general practitioner and does not specialize in this area? Is he an epidemiologist? A scientist who works in this field?
Hopefully that is who Dr. Henry listens to.

I read today that the polls are pretty much identical to what they were the last election, with Biden ahead as Hilary Clinton was. Same thing could happen. I'm betting on misogyny to keep the numbers up. Although there were plenty of other criticisms for Hilary, she was reviled by many voters just because she was a woman. Those who wouldn't vote for a woman, might vote for a white dude that isn't Trump.
(Maybe we should move this.)

I saw headlines saying why the pollsters were wrong in their predictions last time and what they've learned this time so it's not likely to happen again. I didn't read it. Will look for it.

I read today that the polls are pretty much identical to what they were the last election, with Biden ahead as Hilary Clinton was. Same thing could happen. I'm betting on misogyny to keep the numbers up. Although there were plenty of other criticisms for Hilary, she was reviled by many voters just because she was a woman. Those who wouldn't vote for a woman, might vote for a white dude that isn't Trump.
I don't think Biden is as hated as both Clintons. She was easier to get people to dislike being a woman married to Bill, and being a sort of political legacy family with a weird history. Some voters don't like that about the Trumps either. The Trumps are trying to be a dynasty though. That should scare anyone. They're a bunch of creepy rich people worthy of a bad soap opera. Their decadence and shallowness is so gross. It's obscene. The Clintons are pretty gross too I guess but they don't come across as shallow as the Trumps. Shallow and not very bright. The Clintons seem more intellectually bright - Trumps, more like hustlers for the mob, grifters.

(Oops and I went on and on so this needs moving too.)

Last edited:
I wish Yiu would be replaced, she's going to end up killing people with her decisions.

Recall commons is also known as the house of rule makers! They control all ... right to the fronteers and limits of reality ... either's Ide ...

The House of Commons rules that are attached to the article say they don’t have to wear masks in cambers. Honestly. If a grocery clerk has to wear a mask all day why can’t they

The House of Commons rules that are attached to the article say they don’t have to wear masks in cambers. Honestly. If a grocery clerk has to wear a mask all day why can’t they
Some MPs are making the same argument and talking about a motion to introduce a mask rule.

Back