Last Post Thread

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

Sometimes Canada gets a different model number, but it's usually only off by one character, like maybe a -C at the end. Might worth truncating the model number, esp. if there's a -(something) or even a letter after a string of numbers. That's a struggle I've had, too, with stuff.

Are the obvious disjuncts in intelligence causing difficulties in smooth ideas of authorities? Snake oil is the only solution ...

I'm converted from virtue to what lies ...

Sometimes Canada gets a different model number, but it's usually only off by one character, like maybe a -C at the end. Might worth truncating the model number, esp. if there's a -(something) or even a letter after a string of numbers. That's a struggle I've had, too, with stuff.
tried that and it still didn't work...I even tried on the US site and it doesn't come up...yet it does on a Google search

Heard back from CD Baby and nothing is done re digital distribution until after the CDs are made...so I need to be patient :p

Reached out to the oracle card shop in Red Deer about carrying my decks and she's interested but needs to think about it and get back to me (fingers crossed)

Yesterday I signed up for an online Ayurveda course and a micro-memoir course...there is a surface pattern design course I'm contemplating too but maybe should save my money

Back