Last Post Thread

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

BethAnne

Rebellious mystic from Alberta
Almost two full days in bed :p furniture moving did me in (though I'm still glad they're gone)...need to get my act together as I signed up for a couple more online courses - thankfully some are self-paced so I can fit them in and around the scheduled ones

BethAnne

Sigh...looks like I need to cancel my Oct 23rd launch...CDs were supposed to be here Oct 10 but now are not going to be shipped till the end of Oct :( and the printing of my book has been delayed for some reason - I was supposed to get the finished copies Monday (though I could still end up getting them this week but I haven't heard from the printer so maybe not)...and the digital distribution doesn't happen till the CDs are done so I don't even have an anticipated date for that.

Luce NDs

The only thing really dependable is nothing ... all else is something that alters due to lack of skilled administrators that don't know the limits of their foundations! Foundations fall like something not needing to be worn ... rye virtue? Something unseen ... as a literary undoing ...

Luce NDs

Even butternuts go down ... as if history! Intelligence departed ... except as perhaps logged for later generations as logos? That's the word! Few dig it ...

Will last years Poem kin rise? The essence of prose and poesy ... if you can relate by alien alchemy! If by psyche the realists will say you strange ... generating borderline personality chaos ... disruptions? Few believe as they find mental stuff unbelievable and like psyche ... hard to grasp and like a wisp ... stirs the mire ...

Abstract as in NFLD by times that: "Heis been away and shouldn't be ignored"! You know Heis? Related to heh as demonstrated in Stonehenge dee ... that' smores? Spatial icon ...

Will future growth be deficient because of disbelief in sol a mon? A mystery beaten down by Ba th' She Ba ... 2 sols? That'd be almost like gestalt ... a reminder of inky proportion!

Imagine hypnotic states in trauma as if entheogen! These may metabolise ... into epinephrine, norepinephrine, dopamine or other essences of enthusiasm stimulatii? Two iz may be silent by times a simulating one ... unification theory? Thus seen in the altogether ... couplets?

The miracle of being wrote off that way ... if the virtue of good sects cannot be spoken off ... let it erupt in negative turbulence to nullify positive chaos of the gods ... like Joel against Mariah! Then there be Tess ... all screaming and afire ...

Put that child of light in a hollow in the rocks ... fire pity? When nothing else is sensible construct a myth about what was lost ... there Dee Void ... resembles nothing!

Pro fundus? No bottom lion ...

Last edited:

jimkenney12

Actually 10 C, now warmer. There are also 6 ripe butternut squash on the front porch and 2 in the storage room downstairs. Our children took three or four home with them and I gave away 2 at church on Sunday. Pulled up the plant today -- only one plant produced all those squash and a huge amount of vines. There were still probably enough blossoms on the vines to make a squash blossom soup or salad.

BetteTheRed

Resident Heretic
Pronouns
She/Her/Her
There were still probably enough blossoms on the vines to make a squash blossom soup or salad.

One thing that I do not consider worth the effort is fried stuffed zucchini blossoms. I tried them one summer when I had an abundance of zucchini vines. The amount of work was overwhelming for a very underwhelming result.

Luce NDs

Are those bugs or raptures in the canvas? Dark alien holes ... they indicate a sense of absence ... as incarnate ... not complete?

Perhaps a place to put denied essence ... like knowledge and thought in the realms of great pas Zions erupting ... life is like that diabolical in the two way theory! Thus that glance over the shoulder ... the non thing is back there ...

BethAnne

Too much driving yesterday...to Lacombe first thing to get my windshield replaced - needed done 3 years ago but this is the first time I could actually get someone to give me a quote and do it (they were shocked I still had my original 2010 windshield) - I have a totally new view of life ;) Then to Bashaw to order new snow tires - again, my original 2010 ones died this year :p Then to Stettler to pick up my chapbooks...I think today will be spent horizontal