Last Post Thread

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

Luce NDs

I once researched theta waves ... and they continued on thet way!

ET is thick nebulosity ... thus mortal is mostly blind Tous wit ... observe it as odd item to be ode 'd ... ah sayed in depth!

BethAnne

Rebellious mystic from Alberta
Okay...I have to give kudos to FB...when you are in your page view and click on the notifications at the top of the screen it shows just your page notifications (not personal as before) which is WAY easier than trying to access notifications before...I'm still not happy with their other changes as I can't seem to share posts from my profile to my page anymore...I used to be able to toggle between profile and page with one click and now it's 3 or 4 :p

Mendalla

Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him/His
Okay...I have to give kudos to FB...when you are in your page view and click on the notifications at the top of the screen it shows just your page notifications (not personal as before) which is WAY easier than trying to access notifications before...I'm still not happy with their other changes as I can't seem to share posts from my profile to my page anymore...I used to be able to toggle between profile and page with one click and now it's 3 or 4 :p
Oh Lord. At work we are always trying to eliminate clicks and keystrokes. Their user interface folks are apparently living in the wrong decade.

BethAnne

Feel like crying...can't get my cover images to work in the templates because the image res has somehow gone from 300 dpi to 150 dpi when I resized them :p

BethAnne

Sigh, if I had really needed a blender when mine died, I'd have had to go buy another one by now. It has been three weeks now (new blender was to arrived within a week) and according to the tracking it can't be delivered until the "address correction" is resolved - and who knows how long that may take!