Last Post Thread

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

Mendalla

Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him/His
Well, my gripe du jours is the fact that I can't get either my dentist's office or my doc's on the phone. The doctor is for something I can deal with another way, but the dentist I need to reschedule an appointment. :(

BethAnne

Rebellious mystic from Alberta
Well, my gripe du jours is the fact that I can't get either my dentist's office or my doc's on the phone. The doctor is for something I can deal with another way, but the dentist I need to reschedule an appointment. :(
That's worth griping about for sure

BethAnne

Sigh...phoned and it seems the address on it was Round Hill not Mirror :p The very helpful drug store employee said she will get the package rerouted to me - or at least much closer

BethAnne

So Whirlpool contacted me with procedure for sending back the broken blender since I have now received my new blender...I couldn't resist and sent a snarky reply back that they'll see the old blender IF I ever see my replacement one since I hasn't been sent here.

BethAnne

Some good news finally...phoned re paper printing cost increase and found out that I'm no longer tied to the 1,000 copy minimum press run as I'd been led to believe :) So I can drop down to 750 copies which will help offset some of the cost increase...and because I'm dropping my copies, they said they will crunch the numbers and see if they can get me a printing quote closer to what I currently pay...since I'm one of the ones whose invoices fell through the cracks this summer with the staff changes and I now have a HUGE bill to pay

BethAnne

Webform for gallery submission not working and I couldn't get anyone on the phone (grrr) so just sent everything in as 1 PDF file instead of the multiple files I was supposed to upload - sent an email explaining what and why I did...fingers crossed they'll accept it as a valid submission.

Still no blender :p

BethAnne

completed my Level 1 Reiki certification yesterday
thinking of taking an online intensive yoga teacher training (Oct - April)?

BethAnne

Singer, artist, yoga instructor, Reiki practitioner. What's next for this multitalented wonder woman?(y)
I've already taught Yoga before - didn't feel I needed "certified" in it because I'm a Highland dance teacher and I have a diploma in basic fitness training and that covered the basic yoga poses....and this is calling to me less for me teaching the yoga and more because I want to learn about the different types of yoga.

I'm also a certified Theta healer. ;)