Last Post Thread

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

It is an incendiary device ... the forest caused it ... couldn't have been a person that is perfect in their hubris!

Thus lions there ... all extended ...

Replacement blender still hasn't arrived :p so I contacted them and this morning they gave me a tracking number - it is showing that it is in transit

FB is supposed to have made it easier to toggle between profile and Pages but I found it easier before...and I can't figure out how to see the notifications now for my page :p

Oh Yeah Yes GIF by Originals

I like the title "Legend of Haunted Lakes". Sounds like something I might write in one of my spookier moods.

I like the title "Legend of Haunted Lakes". Sounds like something I might write in one of my spookier moods.
5 mins to the south of here is Haunted Lakes - two lakes that may have been one back in days of yore - and that is the legend of the lakes in song form :)

FB is supposed to have made it easier to toggle between profile and Pages but I found it easier before...and I can't figure out how to see the notifications now for my page :p
Neither have I. Or, for that matter, the inbox. FB has decidedly NOT made things 'easier.'

Grrrrrr...blender is supposed to be delivered to me...just got notice that it's in Edmonton and ready to be picked up :p Not an option for me in the pickup timeframe they gave me GRRRRRR Emailed Whirlpool back and asked them to have it shipped right to me! Grrrrrrrr

Grrrrrr...blender is supposed to be delivered to me...just got notice that it's in Edmonton and ready to be picked up :p Not an option for me in the pickup timeframe they gave me GRRRRRR Emailed Whirlpool back and asked them to have it shipped right to me! Grrrrrrrr
Sigh. They sent it to Edmonton and expected you to pick it up from there? LOL. Good job Whirlpool.

Now Whirlpool has told me that the email they gave me is not to resolve issues but to send supporting documentation only GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR I don't feel healthy enough today to deal with this garbage

Back