Last Post Thread

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

c[_] Bringing my coffee with me to relax in last.

Chocolate is sweet and dark like love ... intensely mysterious for those searching for the answer to it ... there is none ... giving how it goes on and on like the story therein --- CS Lewis.

And people fall for it and lose all senses ... thus the aforesaid is blown! The senses that is ... thus senseless humanity? The icon of double edged passions ...

What does that mean? Fore me to know and you to question ...

Last as I sit on my butt today. I've been working on my lace shawl and swearing didn't last long. (I hope those aren't famous last words.....) I just watched the BC health briefing. I'm thinking they're feeling the pressure of criticism. Dr H was more forceful today and they both explained some of how they have been making their decisions.

Last as I sit on my butt today. I've been working on my lace shawl and swearing didn't last long. (I hope those aren't famous last words.....) I just watched the BC health briefing. I'm thinking they're feeling the pressure of criticism. Dr H was more forceful today and they both explained some of how they have been making their decisions.
Lots of AB businesses are threatening to reject the restrictions...could get ugly here.

Sigh...our local restaurant on the hwy had a BIG BBQ with beer gardens, live music, dancing, no masks, etc)...Global said that there were people from SK and ON here today for this protest. SERIOUSLY!?!? What gets me about the whole situation is that he SAYS he's following safety protocols even more strictly than he needs to (masks, distancing, single use plates/cutlery) so he's safe to be open for in-person dining, and then he pulls a stunt like this, which has no safely protocols at all.

Meanwhile I'm wondering if I can go to phototherapy and get bloodwork due to how sick I feel after my covid vaccine. There's info online about symptoms but they don't include anything about the combo with preexisting conditions, I think I need to call ahs for more clarification.

Meanwhile I'm wondering if I can go to phototherapy and get bloodwork due to how sick I feel after my covid vaccine. There's info online about symptoms but they don't include anything about the combo with preexisting conditions, I think I need to call ahs for more clarification.
Hope you can get it all figured out and that you start feeling better

Please do. We have a phone in capability here too. Check for a qualified nurse's suggestions for action. Sometimes go and rest, or call your hospital or call an ambulance NOW!

Please do. We have a phone in capability here too. Check for a qualified nurse's suggestions for action. Sometimes go and rest, or call your hospital or call an ambulance NOW!
I'm not worried about the severity, I was actually expecting worse. No HAE attacks which is always the concern, although I'm definitely riding that trigger threshold,, using more of my prevention medication than usual.

There's just rules about isolating, even if one thinks their symptoms are vaccine caused and not COVID itself. I might need to get tested in order to technically be allowed out in public.

Back