Last Post Thread

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

I miss professional massages, I've been getting some from Chemguy, not the same. Health issues meant I wasn't getting any prior to COVID.
Doctor's advice is that the risk isn't worth the benefit for now, maybe if I get vaccinated and wait for the protection to kick in that will change.
I need a new RMT too, the one I have gone to for years got a cat.

Hallelujah! Hallelujah! My live blood sample has spots that look normal!!!!! He had me look through the microscope (and not just on the screen) so I could see how incredible it looked. Even the background was CLEAN!! WOW! :) He said a good 25% of my sample was completely clean/healthy and the other 75% is almost that way – which means the liver is functioning again!!!! The change from July – Nov was incredible but this was OFF THE CHART!!!! :) There is still some red blood cell necklaces and a tiny bit of liver stress still showing but all the rest is gone!!! :) He was almost cheering when he looked at my dry sample...tiny inflammation in my liver and bowel but you have to really look to see it...ZERO inflammation in my lymph system which means my liver is functioning AND my lymph! There is still some toxins in the bones that need to be removed and he thinks with a few more liver cleanses the liver will be strong enough to start pulling those out too as that’s the last of it!!!!! :) Hallelujah!!!!! Acupuncturist put in 10 needles! Because he felt – after hearing my good news about my blood – that I was strong enough to handle it and he left them in a little longer than he usually does 6 on my spine, 1 in each wrist, and 1 on the outside of each shin...I’m sure glad I had someone driving me as I was a bit wobbly after that! And, brother-in-law was in a good mood so the trip went well and I was able to get groceries :)

Fabulous news at last for you BethAnne.
Yes, it is! :) Now if I only felt as good as the news was. Supposed to pick up my larger paintings today - had them professionally photographed in Stettler - but think I'll postpone till tomorrow as I am having a hard time moving this morning :p

Well crap. My neutrophils are too low again this month. I'm not surprised because I've been more tired this past week. Alas. This may mean a reduction in my meds which won't be a bad thing.

Well crap. My neutrophils are too low again this month. I'm not surprised because I've been more tired this past week. Alas. This may mean a reduction in my meds which won't be a bad thing.
Hope you enjoy the break and get a boost to how you're feeling. Funny I think mine may have been high lately also making me tired, although they don't check them regularly anymore, no real need to as it doesn't change what I'm doing although I do like to confirm the correlation.

I just looked and they are lower than last month. .71 today. .77 last month. They need to be above 1 which is still low in the grande scheme of things. :confused:

I just looked and they are lower than last month. .71 today. .77 last month. They need to be above 1 which is still low in the grande scheme of things. :confused:
Hope it all works out for you.

Busy day...phoned as my furnace started squealing LOUDLY - guy right over and it was just a speck of dirt in the wrong spot...after he left, I did end up heading to Stettler to pick up my paintings...and I ended up deciding to go shopping for some clothes - I bought 2 skorts, a pair of culottes, and a pair of capris...got home and had no heat! Phoned and the guy had me reset the furnace - did and still no heat...he had to rearrange his schedule as he was babysitting grandkids, but he came over - seems I had a broken hose and he's not sure how he missed that before - he fixed it and I have heat (and it seems I also just have a noisy furnace)

Mixed news Northwind. Physio at plus and neutrophils at minus. Hope the latter gets sorted easily, though I have n idea what they are!

Neutrophils are part of our white blood cells. They monitor them during chemo and other cancer treatment. Neutrophils help with our immune system and when they're low, our immune system is whacked. Another week off isn't horrible. In fact, that may become my schedule if this is my pattern.

Hope it sorts out Northwind and scaling back on meds is indeed the last thing to be concerned about.

I spoke to the nurse who had checked in with the doctor. She said she'll monitor and that it may just be a matter of having my schedule be 21 days on 14 off. Lowering the dose is also an option but I believe it will be schedule first.

Aren't neutrophils fun. :p

I spoke to the nurse who had checked in with the doctor. She said she'll monitor and that it may just be a matter of having my schedule be 21 days on 14 off. Lowering the dose is also an option but I believe it will be schedule first.

Aren't neutrophils fun. :p
Hopefully they can find the best option for you

Back