Last Post Thread

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

Hope that fixes the problem without adding some others.

Thanks. So do I. Another doctor called yesterday to follow-up. It looks like my port line has shifted so he sent a note to my surgeon. That is the likely reason for the clot, so an easy, non-chemical fix presumably.

There are days, though, it would be nice to have the option to work nude

I know someone who was accustomed to working nude in the garden. As a fairly recent arrival from somewhere in eastern Europe she gave it no thought when she headed out into her veggie patch. Most of the community were horrified, though the teen boys and young men enjoyed the sight. A local minister dropped in to visit and explained the different customs in rural Canada.

I know someone who was accustomed to working nude in the garden. As a fairly recent arrival from somewhere in eastern Europe she gave it no thought when she headed out into her veggie patch. Most of the community were horrified, though the teen boys and young men enjoyed the sight. A local minister dropped in to visit and explained the different customs in rural Canada.
She could have started a new trend ;)

If you spread enough of it around close to ... there, it should be OK. Not that I've ever tried it, though

Haven't really had much trouble with them here as of yet, esp. with it being so dry of late. OTOH, we got our fill of them in Panama last Christmas (2 days of the tour were in a resort in the middle of the rainforest).

One would think it was too hot for them here but they are out at all hours of the day

It's not heat that is the issue, though, it's moisture. They need standing water to lay eggs so drought conditions tend to work against them. The mosquitoes in equatorial regions happily sustain temps at summer (for us) levels year round but you won't find them in the middle of the Sahara. The Amazon basin is more to their liking.

Then it must be more humid here than I thought because we never used to see them in the heat of the day

Back