Last Post Thread

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

Still at breakfast? Well, I'll just settle down in LAST as supper looms here in Ontario.

Ended up being brunch as I didn't eat till almost 10:00...snacking this afternoon....not worried about supper yet - might be a bowl of ice cream as I melted in the heat back at 9 AM :p

They are still doing only curbside pickup and book drops here. Not even sure all the branches are "open" yet. LPL was staging their reopenings.
There are a couple around here that are only doing curbside but the one I go to is fully open

This is starting to feel ridiculous. Why are libraries 'forbidden zones' while swimming pools are opening? Why is camping considered dangerous while churches can hold gatherings?

Why are libraries 'forbidden zones' while swimming pools are opening?

As a lifetime user of both public libraries and public pools, I will testify that library users are quite a bit more likely to follow rules, particularly if they are in writing.

As a lifetime user of both public libraries and public pools, I will testify that library users are quite a bit more likely to follow rules, particularly if they are in writing.
One of the "reasons" I was given for library closures was because of the number of surfaces touched - having been a librarian, I can tell you there is less extra touching of books/surfaces in a library than in, say, a grocery store

Back