Last Post Thread

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

I'm home after a week at the cancer lodge while I got my first five radiation treatments. The week at the lodge was wonderful and I met some great people. A few of them will be good friends. I am somewhat overwhelmed and exhausted after having to face a real world that has too many people.
Take care of yourself @Northwind Hugs

Yesterday I boxed and bagged up all the items that were still unsorted off the living room floor...as I was putting together the package for the lawyer for the probate and looking for important papers, I also ended up emptying the desk and adding it to the sale...that was in addition to the snow shovelling and vacuuming I did - I ached by the end of the day yesterday and think today will be a slower more restful (fingers crossed) day...I may or may not start putting decorations up.

Just got a Christmas phone call from a former classmate of mom's - I had forgotten to phone her when mom passed away (oops)

Little at first, but the call ended on a good note

Such things happen as a consequence of things people didn't know ... except those with influences that they know all ... brutish inflationary pride, hu*br-ish? A little bit is good to carry a long pathe ... sometimes observed as a dust bunny on the edge of reality's horizon ... fuzzy comprehensions ...

So easy to forget individuals when you have so much to get done. A local person was still having people ask after her mum a year after she died. When my siblings died several people said they'd heard about that but didn't know I had siblings. Lots of opportunities to take a deep breath.

Forgetting ...

If one denies the alternate ... will you alternately be forgotten as stuff comes around?

Seems to appear in the activities of the powers of corruption:

Why does that po'de*mon feel like a forgotten man otherwise as he is notable (note; I didn't say famous or notorious about the celebrity)?

Now if power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely .... does that bring something to mind ... where grains and grit are milled out!

Some leaders ... due to excess powers of esteem haven't met the mysterious lady ... neigh MS? She may counter the absent literary devices ...

Ain't that a Hooty ...
  • like powers of will
  • powers of denial
  • powers of recall
  • powers of naivete
  • all versus of power of knowledge (stuff beyond us and out there, raising questions about all that we don't know ... significant?)
I find authorities seem to be deficient because of the Petered-Out Prin. gone off half cocked!

Cursed discussion or abnormal laws and loss? Just don't say it ... and there it is ... nothing!

Last edited:
So easy to forget individuals when you have so much to get done. A local person was still having people ask after her mum a year after she died. When my siblings died several people said they'd heard about that but didn't know I had siblings. Lots of opportunities to take a deep breath.
I accidentally asked a friend about her mom 3 years after her mom had died...I had completely forgotten her mom was gone.

Things were definitely different last year. :(

Today I had my sixth radiation treatment of 16. I'll be glad when it's done.

Things were definitely different last year. :(

Today I had my sixth radiation treatment of 16. I'll be glad when it's done.
I’m sure it’ll be a huge relief to get through them all. I guess there’s never a good time for it. I hope you rest and relax as much as you can. If you tend to do a lot of Christmas tasks, let people do everything for you this year.

I’m sure it’ll be a huge relief to get through them all. I guess there’s never a good time for it. I hope you rest and relax as much as you can. If you tend to do a lot of Christmas tasks, let people do everything for you this year.

We're pretty quiet for Christmas around here. I don't have to do a lot. :)

Thanks

Back