Deep Cleaning during Covid

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

BetteTheRed

Resident Heretic
Well, by "make bed" it involves a duvet, although I also do a thin sheet/blanket layer. It's the dog blanket on top that I consider most urgent to get back on, as it protects everything from dirt, drool and hair (hound-husky cross).

KayTheCurler

My little furball has a rooted dislike for jumping up. He won't jump on beds or laps. I'm not sure I understand it as he jumps with abandon on hikes.

BetteTheRed

Resident Heretic
Neither critter is allowed in my room at night. Once door is opened (and blanket on), it's a sleeping surface.

KayTheCurler

My little guy has two beds. His Daybed is in the living room and is dragged into the sunny patch as desired. His Nightbed is beside the main bed. I usually get up before my guy and the dog waits until he rises.

Waterfall

Sounds like you're keeping busy with the housekeeping Kimmio. I do less of that, but I ALWAYS make my bed ... old habits die hard I guess. I just like having a tidy bed to climb into at night.
Me too, our house rule is, last one up makes the bed.

Carolla

wondering & wandering
I thought of this thread today - as I was vacuuming out the oven! LOL - that's a first! My personal chef had a small potato explode in there last evening & I'm baking bread today - so a little clean up was needed! The little vacuum worked well for much of it, then a quick wipe & ready to pre-heat. I did notice it needs a better cleaning tho - so maybe after the bread is done it will go on self-clean.

KayTheCurler

I convinced my son that he wanted to help clean out the bottom shelf in a hallway closet. It had boxes and crates of plastic containers suitable for dry items when camping and camping pots etc. . We no longer tent camp - much less canoe camp so some things could go! He dragged out everything and I grabbed the things I will still find useful for small trailer camping and picnics. He took almost everything else. WIN WIN.