Conspiracies, What Are They ?

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

Haha, you do realize that children a really prone to accidents?
When infants die, the cause is frequently some form of congenital condition or birth defect. Sadly, accidents and homicides are frequent causes as well. There are however, frequent cases in which previously healthy infants die unexpectedly. These deaths are usually classified as “Sudden Infant Death Syndrome” or SIDS. According to the CDC, SIDS deaths are one of the two largest causes of death among infants aged 1 month to 1 year. [7]

These declines began in early March, around the time infant deaths began declining.”

Coincidence?

Correlation does not equal causation.

Also, if someone's been data mining to the extent that they can count missing deaths, and pinpoint the age range of the bulk of the missing deaths, it seems somewhat disingenuous not to also tease out the changes in "causes of death" which would give us more information than making speculative guesses out of an apparent correlation.

So there is no real proof that vaccines work then.

Actually there's a lot of solid scientific research that shows they work.

The article you posted is at best anecdotal. It is not enough show causation.

Actually there's a lot of solid scientific research that shows they work.

This is not the first time in history that major health organizations, scientists and doctors claimed that something was safe when it wasn’t.

Cigarettes, agent orange, and DDT to name just a few.

It is now common knowledge - after many people brought awareness forward - that there are dangers associated with these products.

All the while, the companies who owned them, and their cronies fought to claim these people were unscientific, liars and wrong.

What we are seeing now with vaccines follows the same pattern.

I suspect the CDC knows full well the dangers of vaccines.

They are buying time to figure out how to keep themselves clean for when the cards fall.

Omg
Just how deep does this Epstein thing go???
Now a Judge just got gacked...

Ohand a couple are under house arrest for not signing quarantine order*cue Mortal Combat*

Not to mention a UK cyber security org changed such racist words as "blacklist" and "whitelist" FIGHT THE WHITE OPPRESSOR!!!

#MutualAid
#BeNotAfraidr
#SystemicWhimsey
#JoyPrivilege

Last edited:
Everyone has an agenda (formerly known as plan, plot, or conspiracy) the hard point is that some agenda's are being adequately reinforced by good experience and information (intelligence) while other agenda's go on thoughtless desires without intelligence ... which personalized Gods demand so they can be seen rather than taken as knowledgeable ... lf knowledge and wisdom being hated in some agenda's ... thus squashing certain theories like the 3 Sister's theory ... that possibly has antithesis because of the problems with dextrose (corn sweets)!

Corn sweets have complex implications that are not accepted well by those not wishing broad based information (personified as psyche and perhaps Sophy). The consequence is that we lose it ... may be the excess pleasure factor ... hedonism overwhelming? Eat your yams ...

Tis my theory based on etudes on various sugars in the bloodstream whereas the brain likes glucose and not dextrose a stereo isomer sometimes known as a chiral compound or part of the steroid system that can stimulate ... the demos stimulated is a stigma to many oligarchs! Perhaps an innate conspiracy that few will ever understood ... well? Tis profound ...

What was innate again? People in indigo harvest these cash croppings ... over all ...

Of all the depressing sights witnessed during the insane process of Covid home imprisonment, stupid social distancing and mask madness, the regimentation of children into predesignated playground /classroom ‘chalked-off zones’ is the one I find the most blood chilling.

Stripped of its contextual baggage, the phrase “My Body, My Choice” makes a compelling rallying cry because it conveys a fundamental truth that we all innately understand: I have the claim to my own body and what is done to it. So why, then, are we being asked to 'believe' that when it comes to vaccinations during a declared pandemic it is “Your Body, Their Choice”?

You have the claim to your own body and what you do to it. You do not have the claim to anyone else's body. You do not have the right to infect others through any irresponsible behaviour you may exhibit

I'm sure I do not need to spell that out. If I do, well, there's nothing I can say.

Stripped of its contextual baggage, the phrase “My Body, My Choice” makes a compelling rallying cry because it conveys a fundamental truth that we all innately understand: I have the claim to my own body and what is done to it. So why, then, are we being asked to 'believe' that when it comes to vaccinations during a declared pandemic it is “Your Body, Their Choice”?
Ok Karen.

Back