Chit Chat Thread

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

All of the above. It's a major fundraiser, because really all it costs is meat and buns and condiments (and strawberries, expensive even if we can pick our own). It is a community exercise; we get lots of the same community people and people from other churches year after year. It's fellowship, in a fashion that we tend to like - working together - lots of farm people here.

It's a tiring day/few days; I have a few of those every year. This one, strawberry shortcakes in March (frozen strawberries picked by us the previous summer), the Peace Labyrinth in December, the Seder Dinner on Maundy Thursday, the Plant Sale, and Vacation Bible Camp.

It's a congregation of about 200, about 100+ of them pretty active, but many of them quite old.

We do some crazy s**t with a smallish congregation. And we totally work with other congregations.

Every morning, there is a breakfast for 75-100 people on the street/underhoused. Tuesdays is our day. We join with a Christian Reformed Church and an Anglican church. This requires (from us) the volunteer efforts of four people over two days (Monday shopping, Tuesday early set up and service). I was in the kitchen this morning both serving/prepping the lunch and helping D tear apart cheese string packages and open orange packages. The woman who makes porridge for 75 people for this breakfast, lugging it out of her car to the site where they serve) just turned 85.

Wuzz up peeps? I had the day off today, it was a nice 3-day weekend. I don't want to go back to work tomorrow!

Many people do not like to work at their onuses ... and some elders that wished to work at it cannot ... some never could because of lack of knowledge ... claimed to be good by some leadership without onus ... after that the enigma gets deeper! Bloody terrible ...

Hi folks. Hope you're having a great weekend.
O7DnGql.gif

It's clear now but we have had rain and humidity today. Good day though with a nice BBQ for dinner.

With the political input ... is there anything that could be clear? There are no thin mediocre sections that can be see thro' ...

If mental people say it is all in your head and unreal ... abstract? Imagine abstract visions becoming deeply rooted in Occitan space ...

Hi folks. Hope you're having a great weekend.
O7DnGql.gif
Hi there oh glowy gassy one :3

Epic weekend
Got to see whole formations of Dragonflies
Swallowtail butterflies dancing with each other
Got to see and play games new to me (incl one that was had 3 chances to wrap a bola like thing around 3 different horizontal rods...we made its name up as Swedish Meatballs)
Got to see people play nostalgic games...t of war...tatersack races...

Arriving at the lush park got shanghaied by another church member to grab a plate...mmm 1 billion varieties of quinoa salad!

then found my group and they asked where i got the fixins

at my group one Peruvian-Canadian was making essentially indiginous fry bread rings flavoured with cloves pinapple and cinnamon bark MMM MMM

also saw a weird 4 person version of vollyball with each person inhabiting their own square

overall it is a great weekend...lots of nice heat...missed the celebrations in my city...the small neighbourhood where i live was actually blocked off so to leave by car one had to ask the nice road trolls :3

Then there is the midnight son reflecting on hiself as silent and shadowy ... the Roamn Classics wouldn't have him without some horrid violence ...

Hostility is popular in the alternative ...

Hi there oh glowy gassy one :3

Epic weekend
Got to see whole formations of Dragonflies
Swallowtail butterflies dancing with each other
Got to see and play games new to me (incl one that was had 3 chances to wrap a bola like thing around 3 different horizontal rods...we made its name up as Swedish Meatballs)
Got to see people play nostalgic games...t of war...tatersack races...

Arriving at the lush park got shanghaied by another church member to grab a plate...mmm 1 billion varieties of quinoa salad!

then found my group and they asked where i got the fixins

at my group one Peruvian-Canadian was making essentially indiginous fry bread rings flavoured with cloves pinapple and cinnamon bark MMM MMM

also saw a weird 4 person version of vollyball with each person inhabiting their own square

overall it is a great weekend...lots of nice heat...missed the celebrations in my city...the small neighbourhood where i live was actually blocked off so to leave by car one had to ask the nice road trolls :3
Sounds like you may have wandered into an outdoor lesbian potluck by accident. The dead giveaway was an overabundance of quinoa dishes. Were there any dogs that were part wolf? Lots of hummus too?

In Roman theatres (even war) the extensive desires to see intelligent folk falling from trees ... thus the dissembling of Thomas Dooley ...

Answers the call of telling a sad story ... somewhat mystical ... nebulae as a funny fog at one end of the stairway in the land where they don't know up from down as it turns ...

Believe some monarch will attempt to tell you how it is without poly maths ... distributive learning syndrome? Damn those thin people ... and the pigs in heaven (at the trough, groove, whatever) ... then there is the pit trap! There's Dan yell 'n alternate reverberations ... Timaeus wrinkle ... warps? Einstein's enigma ... time-light connections? En mass ...

Sometime put to word for colour and spectrum off side of the purple stain ... UV causing evolution? Expect toxic phyto phosphates ... some ... glucose, not dextrous! It is like Cis and Trans in "X" ... generally eliminated by self disposition ... physician's fault ...

Much of this is beyond us as we were conditioned not to know high tech stuff and thus the screw-up syndrome ... the great gods love the musing function ... and the simple? Well they're just left there remaining baffled and fenced in to the last post ...

You can't avoid making this up given what is presented ... spontaneous glow ... even in the dark stellar regions ... mistaken as innate? Kan OBI? Thus packaged ...

Mortal virtue as our own worst enemy? It is temporal ... say no more ... may be the amines that make us bitter ... bitter almond ... nuts to neurotoxin that removes us from a bad situation ... life itself? Hang in there till you learn what was assigned ... even if unconscious TU ide ... peculiar? Beta nite ... 2nd stage radiance ... happens in MRI's ... useful also in X-ray spectroscopy to see what's inside the haram ... 4 bode? Swamp of dark angelus in Love In Time of Cholera ... complex literary piece!

If it appears all over the place ... could be the splash effect ... folk didn't wish it all at once ... 1'seize ... may cause greenery ... vertigo? Mortals did it ...

Last edited:
Seasonings are said to come and go with the state of naivete not taking know'd ...

They mist dite ... such is what we learn when required to experience life down here as humble ... its not as expected ... hoo breaze takes over as alien wend ...

Gassy Eire ...

Fixed yer typo. :giggle:

And summer as we get it in Southwestern Ontario is not to my taste. Would rather have more Spring or Fall.
I could have used their Final Form, Gollum, as imagined by Rankin and Bass and voiced by Brother Theodore instead?

Personally, I think Queen Charli has biiiig dresses to fill. Their prececessor, wow.

Long live the Queen

ps. with my new body type i might really love the heckhole that is GTA during Summer--I found out recently that my fam has been to Toronto (before it mutated into the current GTA) and he told me the weather etc decided him not to live there. Toooo humid and toooooo hot and toooooo foul lol

Otherwise we might be neighbours and I could physically be able to see yourplace as opposed to visit in in dreams/astral :3

Last edited:
he told me the weather etc decided him not to live there. Toooo humid and toooooo hot and toooooo foul lol
The weather is the least of Toronto's problems. It's too bleeping big, crowded, and expensive. You can get close enough to access facilities like the museums, concerts, etc. by living in Hamilton or Kitchener which are much more hospitable. Or, skip the whole thing and live in the Ottawa Valley where you get access to Ottawa and Montreal for things that you absolutely must have a big city for.

Or one can live in the country and be a free yoql ... and be invaded later by urban explosions that cannot be controlled due to thing ineffable ... as we choose to not know our main enigma ... that's problematic ... stew PID cooking up? Why wheels are so slow ... planning for extractions ...

Still we know no more ...

Back