Artificial Intelligence and Religion

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

Will we create a true, autonomous artificial intelligence in your lifetime?

• Yes, and I'm looking forward to it

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Yes, and I'm worried about it

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • I'm not sure but it's an interesting idea

• No, it is possible but I can't see it happening that fast

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • No, I don't think it is possible

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • I don't care and I don't really think it's something we need to spend time on

• Other (post details in the thread)

Votes: 1 5.3%

• Total voters
Is that too deep and thus more people would call it from the catacombs and thus labelled ... convened daemon?

Or so I gather from the aversion to adepts ... in facetiae ... beauty being more than face deep ...

Even Jesus prayed upon the scull in place ... Gael what?

Dodibbibo speeno dik ta *picture of a blot*!
Facebook AI keeps developing languages that no one understands except them
Slashdot
How this could apply to religion?
Religions that no one could understand xcept the practitioners.
Religions of 1.

Dodibbibo speeno dik ta *picture of a blot*!
Facebook AI keeps developing languages that no one understands except them
Slashdot
How this could apply to religion?
Religions that no one could understand xcept the practitioners.
Religions of 1.

Is not dots and dashes part of data form? The dash gives some people a rush according to the spot they're in ... gam Oz?

Ok I've heard aboot the Amazon Cashier Free store being tested in Seattle

Other stores r trying their hand at it
I tried shoplifting in a store without cashiers and here’s what happened

Now how I can see this being used by Religion is the sermonizer and all congregantz r hooked up to AR and the Church's AI keeps track at all times everyonez placement, their health, psychological state, etc. Real time translation of the sermonizerz words will be translated into the BS of the audience, so voluntarily audience members can each hear something different, with real time access to hypertext links to be able to examine multiple bibbles and context specific cues etc etc

Fun in agape when people can "port" another's AR so they can experience the sermond thru their pov...

We're entering an amazing world...

Thus everybody is seeing everything ... albeit may deny and ignore what's out there ... supporting the fore gotten scheme ... thus it wasn't cognizant to the superior bean ... only subtly to the sub-con ...

Wtg China!!!
(Imagine a virtual church? One doesn't have to worry too much aboot sets when one is limited by the imagination...want to have a service during Jesus' time? Bam. Wanna have a service during Mohammad's time? Bam. And so forth)

World's first Virtual Reality theme park is now open in China - and wildly successful | Inside the Magic

Except, of course, it won't really be "in Jesus/Mohammad's time" but in our 21st century perception/conception of it. IOW, it would be purely a creation of imagination and may actually isolate us more from the real world than encourage connection to it.

Details lol
Remember when who ws it Aristotle or Plato thought that books would ruin peoplez minds?
Lol
Dream Park (another Pournelle and Niven great) HERE WE COME!!!

Except, of course, it won't really be "in Jesus/Mohammad's time" but in our 21st century perception/conception of it. IOW, it would be purely a creation of imagination and may actually isolate us more from the real world than encourage connection to it.

Is imagination post moral?

Details lol
Remember when who ws it Aristotle or Plato thought that books would ruin peoplez minds?
Lol
Dream Park (another Pournelle and Niven great) HERE WE COME!!!

Thus the folding of thoughts as secured in tomes ... some see isolated tomes as ankh'r while others wish more broad stern 'd models ... butte, or booty in talent!

I just watched Warner Herzog's documentary about the internet. I wonder if AI, since it already exists, could train itself to wean us off of our over-dependence on the internet, over time - rather than a sudden event scenario of it going dark, or AI being overlords...could AI help us/ serve us, by slowly urging us to get back to more interpersonal, "analog" ways of doing things so that if the internet does go dark, we have what came before it in place to fall back on, can thrive without it? I remember the 70s and 80s and we managed fine without it. And real life was better, more people oriented, in so many ways. What if we could get back to that point in a span of say, a few decades - and go forward again having learned, and AI also learning, where the internet went wrong, and correcting its trajectory so that the worst can't happen (like hooking everything we use and take for granted, to the net, might've actually been a bad idea) - and mistakes can't be repeated - to help humanity. Maybe if the internet still existed but wasn't an imperative tool in order for society to function, that would be better than getting more and more dependent on it and all the technology that it needs to support.

Last edited:
Perhaps the internet is the dark mysterious myth created to get us away from the human story as related to in

If you were hard, confined to a single story ... could you empathize in any way whatsoever?

Thus the need for the abstract ... some say tis dark ... what ever side of the veil you observe it from ... tis like dark until in the midst of it ... middle man of imaginary powers would be dark to those set on the protocol of war ... thus intercourse and later dialogue was missed while lying there in a heap ... smoking runes?

Tell the opponent nothing ... make them work for it ... it may raise their innate curiosity to the point of Joy of getting a head above the sand!

Requires reading a lot into the integral attributes ... in short ... few understand as a partisan operation below the mental observations on high! Tis considered a lessor power ... negative emotions? Thus they thought naught ...

Myths with kinks? One must immerse themselves in the fabric thereof ... no matter how seamy ... biased? Then surprise one comes out the other side ... having learned something from the abstract ... the human soul of darkness ... some dodge or other persona knowing the truth about corruption must be avoided ... is that sage, savoury, or something to salvage in time as sauvage ... vague enough to form a fade-in-thought ... and thus weird sensations ...

Always these characters called Mort ... be the death of self ... then few understand the meaning of self as if IHCy ...

Back