Will you accept or reject the new governing principle of society?

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

I must confess, having seen what people do to their money (stop licking, it - ewwww), that I am acutely aware of how unclean it is. When Shelley paid me this month, I dumped the bills straight into a sink of water with Dettol.

But many people don’t have the ability to have credit cards and bank cards. You need a bank account for one thing

not sure how they will manage

TTC buses have stopped accepting cash. I don't use the bus very often any more, but the next time I do, I will need to figure out how to use the wretched Presto card. There have been so many problems with the darned things.

BC busses are free now I believe. @Kimmio Laughterlove may know better than I do.

I must confess, having seen what people do to their money (stop licking, it - ewwww), that I am acutely aware of how unclean it is. When Shelley paid me this month, I dumped the bills straight into a sink of water with Dettol.

I worked at a Sears cash office when I was in college. When I counted the money I'd end up with dirty fingers and a rash on my fingers. :confused:

REAL ID deadline extended.

531 Days
12 Hours
9 Minutes
57 Seconds

Due to circumstances resulting from the COVID-19 pandemic and the national emergency declaration, the Department of Homeland Security is extending the REAL ID enforcement deadline by a year. The new deadline for REAL ID enforcement is October 1, 2021. Read the announcement.

Beginning October 1, 2021, every air traveler 18 years of age and older will need a REAL ID-compliant driver’s license, state-issued enhanced driver’s license, or another acceptable form of ID to fly within the United States.

Check for the star.

REAL ID-compliant cards are marked with a star at the top of the card. If you’re not sure, contact your state driver’s license agency on how to obtain a REAL ID compliant card.

For information by state, including where to obtain a REAL ID, visit the DHS REAL ID website and click your state on the map.

rom 21st Century Wire:

1-Vaccines-Gates.jpg

As tattoos continue to become more mainstreamed among certain demographics within society, it should come as little surprise that big pharma is keen to roll out this latest “wearable tech” solution.

To make sure that you’ve had all of your required doses of government mandated vaccines, scientists at MIT have created a new ink which can be embedded in the skin which can be read using a special infra-red smart phone camera app.

Futurism reports…

“The invisible “tattoo” accompanying the vaccine is a pattern made up of minuscule quantum dots — tiny semiconducting crystals that reflect light — that glows under infrared light. The pattern — and vaccine — gets delivered into the skin using hi-tech dissolvable microneedles made of a mixture of polymers and sugar.”

The research groups findings were published in the journal Science Translational Medicine.

“In other words, they’ve found a covert way to embed the record of a vaccination directly in a patient’s skin rather than documenting it electronically or on paper — and their low-risk tracking system could greatly simplify the process of maintaining accurate vaccine records, especially on a larger scale.”

“In areas where paper vaccination cards are often lost or do not exist at all, and electronic databases are unheard of, this technology could enable the rapid and anonymous detection of patient vaccination history to ensure that every child is vaccinated,” said MIT researcher Kevin McHugh.

More interesting though is how useful this new technology will be from a corporate point of view, downstream tech such as this will make production and distribution more efficient upstream, as vaccine manufactures can more efficiently identify who needs which product.

Essentially, this is new tech which can allow public administrators, law enforcement and corporate employers, to check within seconds to make sure that you are “safe” to be around,” and do not pose ‘a danger to the rest of the community.’

The funding for this new vaccine tattoo technology has come from the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation funded the team’s research.

A recurring theme among 'conspiracy theorists' is that the elite are just waiting for the right moment to roll out their ‘mark of the beast’ technology to remotely identify and control every single human being on the planet, thus sealing their plans for a one world government. And with many people willing to do just about anything to get back to some sense of normalcy, those fears appear more justified with each passing day.

In the Book of Revelation [13:16-17], there is a passage that has attracted the imagination of believers and disbelievers throughout the ages, and perhaps never more so than right now: “And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark…”

Was John of Patmos history’s first conspiracy theorist, or are we merely indulging ourselves today with a case of self-fulfilling prophecy? Whatever the case may be, many people would probably have serious reservations about being branded with an ID code even if it had never been mentioned in Holy Scripture. But that certainly has not stopped Microsoft founder Bill Gates, who has been warning about a global pandemic for years, from pushing such controversial technologies on all of us.

In September 2019, just three months before the coronavirus first appeared in China, ID2020, a San Francisco-based biometric company that counts Microsoft as one of its founding members, quietly announced it was undertaking a new project that involves the “exploration of multiple biometric identification technologies for infants” that is based on “infant immunization” and only uses the “most successful approaches”.

“Eventually we will have some digital certificates to show who has recovered or been tested recently or when we have a vaccine who has received it.” - Bill Gates

Read that again ...

Eventually we will have some digital certificates to show who has recovered or been tested recently or when we have a vaccine who has received it.”

And for those who don’t have the ‘certificate’ tattooed into their skin because they did not submit to the vaccinations?

For starters, this could lead to limited travel, work, and economic opportunities.

Again, that’s for starters. Complete and total social alienation is the next step.

Beyond that?

Think about the last time humans were branded.

The Jews and other social undesirables as they led them off to concentration camps?

As several people have remarked, it appears that we were well-tracked before this started.

ID2020

The quantum-dot tattoos will likely work in conjunction with Gates’ other big project called ID2020, which is an ambitious project by Gates’ company, Microsoft, to solve the problem of over 1 billion people who live without an officially recognized identity.

According to PYMNTS.com Gates links immunization to identity.

Living without an “identity” means living without a number. Gates aims to fix this.

ID2020 is solving this through digital identity. Currently, the most feasible way of implementing digital identity is either through smartphones or RFID microchip implants. The Gates Foundation has also formed an alliance with Accenture, IDEO, Gavi, and the Rockefeller Foundation to make ID2020 a reality.

In December 2019 this technology was aimed at the developing world.

In March 2020, with the advent of the Coronavirus, it is aimed at the entire world.

Every day, we rely on a variety of forms of identification to go about our lives: our driver’s license, passport, work badge and building access cards, debit and credit cards, transit passes, and more.

But technology is evolving at a blinding pace and many of the transactions that require identification are today being conducted digitally. From e-passports to digital wallets, online banking to social media accounts, these new forms of digital ID allow us to travel, conduct business, access financial and health records, stay connected, and much more.

While the move to digital ID has had many positive effects, it has been accompanied by countless challenges and setbacks, including large-scale data breaches affecting millions of people. Most of the current tools are archaic, insecure, lack appropriate privacy protections and commoditize our data. But that’s about to change and ID2020 is leading the charge.

We are businesses, nonprofits, governments and individuals...working in collaboration to ensure that the future of digital identity is, indeed, #goodID.

Whatever you want to call it Mark of the Beast or Good ID - Will you accept it?

Cashless and Contactless Time To (Finally) Shine

All over the world contactless payments via contactless cards have exploded over the last couple of years — but in the U.S. not so much. As of early 2020, however, that had started to change as card issuers began actually putting them into consumers hands — but both Fagan and Webster suspect that the COVID-19 pandemic, and the recent focus on clean hands it has engendered, might just be the rocket boost contactless cards have needed in the U.S.

PSCU has already seen orders for contactless plastic from its credit union partners, he said, and a changing orientation around their rollout. That, he noted, has gone from a “we’ll get to it” to a push to be doing it now — mostly through the replacement cycle as cards expire or are reported lost or stolen.

“It’s likely to see more mass distribution of these cards because the timing is right,” he said. “I suspect larger banks are already pretty far down this path and I think credit unions need to be there.”

Because, he noted, what is evident in the U.S. and around the world is that consumers are changing. It’s why Paidy was able to close a $48 million round recently to continue digitizing the cash out of the Japanese eCommerce marketplace — a cultural tradition long considered immovable to outside observers.

Immovable, he noted, but for the fact that handling cash has recently become undesirable, as has touching a keypad to enter a PIN or walking up to an ATM and having to touch the buttons.

“Three, four months ago we were all on airplanes, all staying in hotel rooms and touching the remote control without thinking about it. Now you think, golly, I don’t want to do any of that now,” Fagan observed. “Just the rapid nature of funding that’s gone into contactless payments and the patents that have been applied for. I think we might be looking at a whole new wave coming out of this.”

That, Webster and Fagan noted, will be a positive change. Others will be more challenging.

According to Professor Luc Montagnier, winner of the Nobel Prize for Medicine in 2008 for “discovering” HIV as the cause of the AIDS epidemic together with Françoise Barré-Sinoussi, the SARS-CoV-2 is a virus that was manipulated and accidentally released from a laboratory in Wuhan, China, in the last quarter of 2019. According to Professor Montagnier, this laboratory, known for its work on coronaviruses, tried to use one of these viruses as a vector for HIV in the search for an AIDS vaccine.

According to the 2008 Nobel Prize for Medicine, a plausible explanation would be an accident in the Wuhan laboratory. He also added that the purpose of this work was the search for an AIDS vaccine.

This is enough to feed some heated debates! So much so that Professor Montagnier’s statements could also place him in the category of “conspiracy theorists”: “Conspirators are the opposite camp, hiding the truth,” he replies, without wanting to accuse anyone, but hoping that the Chinese will admit to what he believes happened in their laboratory.

In any case, this thesis, defended by Professor Luc Montagnier, has a positive turn. According to him, the altered elements of this virus are eliminated as it spreads: “Nature does not accept any molecular tinkering, it will eliminate these unnatural changes and even if nothing is done, things will get better, but unfortunately after many deaths.” Luc Montagnier added that with the help of interfering waves, we could eliminate these sequences and as a result stop the pandemic.

Well, if Fox news and Trump think the same thing, I am a bit suspicious of a truth behind it.
How about this guy ... Antonio Guterres ... are you suspicious of him as well?
In the age of governments across the world forcing businesses to close and mandating that people stay at home, United Nations Secretary-General António Guterres predicted Thursday, in announcing a new UN report, that hundreds of thousands of children could die as a result of a global recession this year. Plus, he argues, many more children will be substantially harmed in various ways. The recession is a result of governments’ crackdowns taken in the name of fighting coronavirus.

TrumpBurialPits is another topic that’s trending on the internet.
mass graves.jpg
New York’s Mass Graves Are Complete Propaganda The Video Is From Potter’s Field Where 25 People Are Buried In A Week In Normal Times

Well, if Fox news and Trump think the same thing, I am a bit suspicious of a truth behind it.
Perhaps you are in the wrong thread ... if you are wanting to bash Trump might I suggest Trump some people (don't) think or feel or whatever ... it is the mindless Trump bashing thread.

And thankfully it looks like we've over reacted. Something is working. But go ahead. Be paranoid. Mock those of us who are concerned (not scared) about this.
So yes it does look like we have over reacted - I see no reason to be thankful about that.

Knut Wittkowski of the Rockefeller University, has been an epidemiologist for 35 years, and has been modeling epidemics for 35 years and he is frustrated by the harm that is being done by this over reaction.

"It’s a pleasure to have the ability to help people to understand, but it’s a struggle to get heard."

“I’m not paid by the government, so I’m entitled to actually do science.”

Who is Knut M. Wittkowski?
He is among the many, even many hundreds, of epidemiologists and other medical research professionals whose expertise was not consulted in the frenzied weeks in which the political class at all levels chose panic and shutdown over rationality and rights.

Consider his bio:
Dr. Wittkowski received his PhD in computer science from the University of Stuttgart and his ScD (Habilitation) in Medical Biometry from the Eberhard-Karls-University Tuüingen, both Germany. He worked for 15 years with Klaus Dietz, a leading epidemiologist who coined the term “reproduction number”, on the Epidemiology of HIV before heading for 20 years the Department of Biostatistics, Epidemiology, and Research Design at The Rockefeller University, New York.

Dr. Wittkowski is currently the CEO of ASDERA LLC, a company discovering novel treatments for complex diseases from data of genome-wide association studies.

His work has been widely cited in the technical/medical literature.

A lifetime of work toward understanding diseases and their spread, and he has to watch all this unfold in the most brutal way that contradicts everything he knows and has tried to teach.

At the last moments of this interview below (full transcript) he says the following:

With all respiratory diseases, the only thing that stops the disease is herd immunity. About 80% of the people need to have had contact with the virus, and the majority of them won’t even have recognized that they were infected, or they had very, very mild symptoms, especially if they are children. So, it’s very important to keep the schools open and kids mingling to spread the virus to get herd immunity as fast as possible, and then the elderly people, who should be separated, and the nursing homes should be closed during that time, can come back and meet their children and grandchildren after about 4 weeks when the virus has been exterminated….

We are experiencing all sorts of counterproductive consequences of not well-thought-through policy….

Well, we will see maybe a total of fewer cases—that is possible. However, we will see more cases among the elderly, because we have prevented the school children from creating herd immunity. And so, in the end, we will see more death because the school children don’t die, it’s the elderly people who die, we will see more death because of this social distancing….

If we had herd immunity now, there couldn’t be a second wave in autumn. Herd immunity lasts for a couple of years, typically, and that’s why the last SARS epidemic we had in 2003, it lasted 15 years for enough people to become susceptible again so that a new epidemic could spread of a related virus. Because typically, there is something that requires cross-immunity, so if you were exposed to one of the SARS viruses, you are less likely to fall ill with another SARS virus. So, if we had herd immunity, we wouldn’t have a second wave. However, if we are preventing herd immunity from developing, it is almost guaranteed that we have a second wave as soon as either we stop the social distancing or the climate changes with winter coming or something like that….

[Extreme reactions] cost the US taxpayer $2 trillion plus, in addition to everything else that it costs, but it also has severe consequences for our social life, and depression is definitely something that we will be researching. I can say for myself, walking through New York City right now is depressing….

One thing we definitely need to do, and that would be safe and effective, is opening schools. Let the children spread the virus among themselves, which is a necessity to get herd immunity. That was probably one of the most destructive actions the government has done. We should focus on the elderly and separating them from the population where the virus is circulating. We should not prevent the virus from circulating among school children, which is the fastest way to create herd immunity….

And the final question and answer: “So, is there anything else you want to say about this that—what’s been aggravating you the most? Or what would you like people to know?”

I think people in the United States and maybe other countries as well are more docile than they should be. People should talk with their politicians, question them, ask them to explain, because if people don’t stand up to their rights, their rights will be forgotten.

When it comes to the United States, if there had been no intervention, the epidemic would be over, like every other respiratory disease epidemic.

Two percent of all symptomatic cases will die. That is about 500 people per day. That will happen over four weeks, so that could be as high as 10,000 people. That compares to the normal number of deaths during the flu season. In the United States we have about 35,000 deaths during the flu season every year, so it would be part of the normal situation during the flu season. So even including the corona deaths, it’s about the same as the regular flu season.

Why are the hospitals so overwhelmed with coronavirus patients? Because funding for hospitals, as everyone knows, has been cut down recently, so they now have to run their emergency plans.

“For a respiratory disease, the flu ends in the springtime when people spend more time outdoors, because outdoors, the virus cannot easily spread. That is a form of containment!”

“Staying indoors keeps the virus healthy.” “Going outdoors is what stops every respiratory disease.”

– Dr Knut Wittkowski

Last edited:
A 30-year career medical professional who mostly has worked in the intensive care unit of a hospital in Idaho revealed on a recent podcast what is really taking place in her hospital from a top-down level and it is not what the mainstream media is telling you.

The whistleblower said with a disguised voice that she has witnessed medical professionals throw logic to the wind and says that they are carrying out unusual medical practices after being instructed how to treat patients from the top down.

“There is pressure right now in the medical community to… treat the patient as if they have it [COVID-19] until you find out that they don’t,” she explained. “…that is where the insanity is taking place.”

Back