What would you do to manage a health condition?

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

ChemGal

One with keen eye
When suffering illness it is best to provide comfort ... even to avoid further injury. Ontological concerns are something to question profoundly!

I have some condition that medical science doesn't know about and perhaps deny. It includes avoidance of a lot of pharmaceuticals ... a difficult cognizance to those that believe they have a pill for anything that ails Yah!

Some of these drugs are endogenous ... of the endocrine system. Many drugs are of cortisone nature ... and then depending on the particular structure in an individual can turn up as agonist, antagonist of inverse antagonist nature ... as words these conditions are poorly understood! Sometimes in the fabrication as protagonist!

The medical world seems baffled that I cannot tolerate many pharmaceuticals ... and have pushed me over the boundaries several times. These include simple things like natural eprine and other phenols like the turps! It is pure alchemi in the sense of psyche intoxication ... think: Fisherman's Friends and Tea tree Oil and the spread of knowledge that can be abusive! Think Suda*ed and Chlorotrips ... for some people to use these words is to bring on libel! It suggest responsibility for what is done ... if self regulating society ... are your free to deny it? What can be gathered from that?

Do vegetables affect the mental/emotional enigma?

I attended a bioethics course as auditing, at the request of the presenter who was an old acquaintance. I met a forestry graduate form the 60 -70's era that spent his whole career studying vegetation for a pharmaceutical business. We were considered oddities in the course due to our practical experience that reached beyond accademia. The Prof. wanted us in the course ... but didn't like us to contribute practical experiences ... his regular candidates didn't receive what we commented on ... shall we say in a friendly way as the complexity overwhelmed them.

Should we accept complexity, or just cut it out to standardise ... accademia?

There is that old adage: "do no harm!" Try as we will ... does what we "don't know" interfere with what we'd like to cure with a pill?

Baseline is ... "do what you will with great care and caution!" Does authority handle such old aphorism well? I plainly express uncertainty flat out while others follow stringent lines.

I went into depression due to some of the prescriptions that were in truth contradictory to my unassumed condition (conditions they were unaware of). Now I question all things and things of insubstantial nature of import to authority ... it appears to be biblical. But those that accept the accademia of theological texts would limit that! "Don;t go there!" Such is the nature of insubstantial manna of items about us ... like Sophi-ah! It may be wise to continue on ... neigh misses! Almost got it!

Some friction occurred in courses where the teacher informed the students that they were experts and should behave as one ... where the academic side was quite devoid in what more was out there ... beyond limits of certainty! Still we teach authority ... and thus humiliating failures ... nemesis? It is almost like we have a death wish ... when some of us just sense a whiff of being about to get beyond religious fixation.

Imagine being out there as a stretch of absolutes ... thus deteriorating stones ... stoic downfall as ... fallacy of logic? One must read into it with some depth beyond the point of nothing ... an opposite charge to Electa (photon) as opposing protozoa ... the zoa'n of disruption in theory? Forty Shades ... then a decade Moor ...

Consider vegetation as stopping to look the anima over from inside ... genetic affliction ... or djinns? Dark angels ... dealing with them may have the prerequisite of knowing you are dealing with great unknowns ... something to expand upon without end!

On recent news (nu's hated by abrupt authority) there is a presentation of Black Holes that do not behave relatively ... thus that aphorism of: "there are stranger things under the Midnight Sun than men who moil!" These things caused some intoxication for Samson and folks like David ... who chased the unknown surroundings ... a bleak environment given what we return to wit!

Thank Zot for the questions that arise (dissonance, Eris) from hard institutions that were initiated by men that stated the vernacular (common folk) shouldn't know. Thus stoic stunned conditions prevail ... leading to the next step in the abstract about green things that grow best in the dark ... vert Egos? Upstanding as ET cycling about the moon ...

Face it ... life on earth is a mire thing as dirt in the temporal state of infatuation with slick squirming items ... hagfish? Like psyche ... a thought that is hard to grip ... once the word escapes ... it evolves! Hoo Dahth Unque it until it was law^ST. In some folk both intelligence and emotions are devoid ... thus the evolution of nothing! ID appears to grow exponentially ... until you're free from Eire/Ayre ... soc't ...

In ankle losing dis ease ... one kicks free ... working one's way towards ends of momentary presentiments ... being treated by those presumably authoritarian by tyrannical means ... very humbling ... and we all end as corruption of matter ... in a Black Hole as fete noir? Resolves the Blackfoot enigma ... the crunch of the Shadow ... "dear Lord above ... bring down that cloud with the silver lining" ... amongst the emotional authority I d like to escape into ... the great unknown to do poly etudes!

That student should be observed ... but few can see high enough to get the understood ... mister ... cognate for "zot" and items that can blind yah ... crack in the systematics?

My theory is denied by many ... they do not believe anything is beyond eM ... thus the Lord forgave them for what they didn't know ... enlightenment is degraded to a fabric ...

Some substantial weaving and wobble may be required ... so D' antes ... especially under the unknown overcoming powers ... bi gods!
There are some good doctors out there who recognize that bodies don't all react the same and to listen to the patient. Typically birth control pills are said to be a no-go for people with HAE, unless it's a mini-pill. I thought for sure going in my hematologist would make me stop, but no, he listened. I have discovered others who do better on it than off too, which makes sense as with many hormone changes - pregnancy, menopause, there is a significant portion with no change, a significant portion who get better, and a significant portion who get worse.

I think they have just looked and seen that there are some who only seem to have issues with pregnancy and birth control pills and that lead to the guideline of 'no estrogen based birth control pills for those with HAE'.

I'm going to put this here. It came up out of context in another thread. I thought @Ritafee might be interested. It's about different research and techniques for managing bipolar disorder, and one is an implant. It demystifies the "scary" aspect of using technology to heal the brain.