What Legacy Does Trump Leave?

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

The difference between David and Trump? Well, actually one difference is that Trump never arranged for the murder of a sexual rival!

Yet.

So are you also suggesting that trump not be held accountable?

Your cancel culture (Bud Light, Dixie Chicks, etc) is okay yet "woke" cancel culture is not.

You really are a hypocrite.

One other difference between the two was that David was actually competent at leading his nation. He is still regarded as a great ruler. I doubt that hundreds of years from now anyone will regard Trump as 'great.'

This is completely wrong.
O I can just feel the love for Trump's 'humanity' radiating through all your venom! LOL
Trying to mitigate Trump's long list of misdoings by repeating over and over the same four or five 'good deeds' he has done isn't working.
Certainly not for a closed-minded woker like you who must sustain the consistent verdicts of cancel culture!
And unlike haters like you and Northwind, I grant Trump the presumption of innocence for his upcoming trials--and if he were found guilty, he would rightly be sent to jail! So I mitigate nothing and instead hold Trump accountable, as I keep insisting in various ways that your hatred blinds you from recognizing.
Even if he deserved prison, that would not negate the goodness of his many compassionate acts prior to his run for the presidency. Nuance, please.

He has stiffed thousands of workers, many contractors, and students among others. They do not matter to you? He has slurred veterans who were prisoners of war or permanently injured. They do not matter to you? He has prompted attacks on people in the justice system and their families just because they were doing their jobs.

Your critiques of Joe Biden have shown very little love.

I would like to see your response to my last post to you.

Obviously not everyone is aware of the infamous Jeffrey Epstein, the serial misogynist and pedophile who had the courtesy to off himself in prison, while his associate Ghislaine Maxwell is in prison for another 18 years, while his male companions like Prince Andrew and Trump got off scot-free for rape and sex with minors.

I can just feel the love for Trump's 'humanity' radiating through all your venom! LOL

I'm not sure you would even know humanity if you saw it. :rolleyes:

Judge not and all that.....

Certainly not for a closed-minded woker like you who must sustain the consistent verdicts of cancel culture!

Season 1 Lol GIF by NBC

Methinks you project too much.

Your critiques of Joe Biden have shown very little love.

Indeed.

Not to mention the record of trump's behaviour on video for all to see.

Of course he's entitled to his days in court. Of course that's where he will be judged to be innocent or guilty.

How have his trials been going so far?

Oh, but he's so kind......... :sick:

I mean, I'm sure Hitler loved his Mother.

And before you protest about the correlation, dear Berserk, it's got to be obvious to most people that Trump bears a great deal more resemblance to Hitler (who, did, by George, make the trains run on time) than the political/civic, moral, emotional, intellectual and spiritual revolutionary Jesus of Nazareth. You must hate it that we love this Jesus.

Trump is currently comparing himself to Jesus. I fail to see how an alleged clergy person would not find that pretty horrific, especially if said clergy person claims to care about humanity and all that

Trump is currently comparing himself to Jesus. I fail to see how an alleged clergy person would not find that pretty horrific, especially if said clergy person claims to care about humanity and all that.
You are simply clueless about the meaning of true discipleship: e. g. "If anyone wants to be my follower, let him deny himself, TAKE UP HIS CROSS DAILY[!], and follow me (Luke 9:23)."

Bill Clinton was photographed with underage girls and Jeffrey Epstein. MLK was sexually unfaithful to Coretta. But you gladly give them a pass for other reasons. If Trump wins the next election, it will be because most Americans are appalled by the relentless hatchet job that wokers inflict on him, as he defends many conservative policies that they may or may not support.

That 70S Show Lol GIF by Peacock

Give it up Berzerk. You're looking more ridiculous with each ad hominem attack and crazy assumptions.

Out of all covert episodes to appear good ... does the appearance of evil ooze profusely?

Thus the jewses from grapes in bad press ... even though some media may hide virtue in the depth of the myth ... yet one has to question the mystic and many of those hate it ... they rather a blind following ... don't you see? Yes I know you've tried to simplify a complex construct ... but it cannot work without that apparent quality ... understood? Perhaps it is still in the process of understanding and not there yet given the extent of the enigma we have to get over and clear of ... the ignore factor is hard to figure in those that claim to know everything ... yet forgot what they intended to recall ... thus intellect slides!

The things a person has to experience outside the loss (laws) of remembering ... a hanging party Syble? Syble's are biblical ...

The only thing I found offensive about the article was the comparison of trump to Jesus. Trump is going thm

You are simply clueless about the meaning of true discipleship: e. g. "If anyone wants to be my follower, let him deny himself, TAKE UP HIS CROSS DAILY[!], and follow me (Luke 9:23)."

Bill Clinton was photographed with underage girls and Jeffrey Epstein. MLK was sexually unfaithful to Coretta. But you gladly give them a pass for other reasons. If Trump wins the next election, it will be because most Americans are appalled by the relentless hatchet job that wokers inflict on him, as he defends many conservative policies that they may or may not support.
Mystic, on what points do you feel Republicans and Democrats agree?
Or anyone?

Mystic/berserk, I have not given MLK a pass on his infidelity. I consider Clinton to have some responsibility for what happened to the rust bucket states. Overall, I thought he was and is a sleazy person and responsible for many workers moving away from the Democrats. I have been a risk taking disciple of Jesus for 60 years so I do not understand the point of your last post. What cross are you carrying? Is it for the Jesus who cared about the sick and marginalized or the Jesus of triumphal Christendom?

Mystic/berserk, I have not given MLK a pass on his infidelity. I consider Clinton to have some responsibility for what happened to the rust bucket states. Overall, I thought he was and is a sleazy person and responsible for many workers moving away from the Democrats.
Don't forget JFK and Marilyn and others....but we have now become changed by the internet and more critical plus aware of these things...

It's interesting that Berzerk assumes that we give others a pass on their bad behaviours. I'm not sure where he even gets that idea.

Expecting a current candidate for president and past president to be held accountable for multiple alleged crimes, doesn't mean anyone excuses others. It's not a binary issue.

The fact is, this thread is about one person who has been indicted on several charges and found guilty on the first adjudicated cases.

It is shocking that someone so unsuitable should be considered to be president. That's a symptom of the mess, not the mess itself.

To me, I get the feeling he is clutching at straws in trying to win some sort of victory. He does not understand we are usually not about winning and losing but in understanding and clarifying. Like most people, Trump did some generous things in the past along with the many ways he has harmed others. He is desperately trying to avoid going to jail and possibly bankruptcy along with being recognized as the loser he really is.

Back