TRUMP - Some people think......... How do you feel?

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

I personally think that it has nothing to do with Trumps " charisma".....im thinking any republican who has their eye on the presidency will want the base and the fascism Trump created.
And I know even Biden is being overly careful by not attending Trumps trial so as not to offend the white supremacist base.....looks like a bunch of gutless fools more concerned with covering their asses than leading people out of this potential hole theyre digging themselves into.

It's supposed to be, yes.
As a Facebook friend pointed out, at this point, it seems the Republican senators are on trial, rather than Trump.
But then, wouldn’t criminal charges make more sense as it wouldn’t need any Republican votes? I would think if he was to go to jail for that, he would also be unfit as another candidate for Presidency in 4 years.

This is a court of impeachment, not a criminal court. Though they cannot remove tRump from office (because he's already outathere, thank heaven), he could still lose his pension and travel benefits, and be ineligible to hold any other elective office ever again. But they cannot fine him, or incarcerate him. He can still face criminal charges after this procedure runs its course, I believe

This is a court of impeachment, not a criminal court. Though they cannot remove tRump from office (because he's already outathere, thank heaven), he could still lose his pension and travel benefits, and be ineligible to hold any other elective office ever again. But they cannot fine him, or incarcerate him. He can still face criminal charges after this procedure runs its course, I believe
I know, but why did they not go the criminal route right away, when the impeachment has so little chance of success. I would think that a criminal charge would be more severe than a political “trial”.

That's a good question. That would make more sense; except that the impeaching took place whilst the subject was still in office, so maybe legally it takes precedence? (There seems to be a tradition of not indicting the person while still in office-- Mueller ran into that during his investigation)

There would be I reason for Biden to attend the senate trial. He isn’t a member of senate. The VP is, not him

i sadly know that he will get off. And yet, what a compelling case. What a monster he was/is.
perhaos we can hope that 20 of them will find something else to do in the vote day. Then the democrats will succeed

it was particularly stunning today as they spoke of the staff, the office staff, the cleaning staff, the police

i was sorry that the issue of why there weren’t extra police and army on the site Didn’t get explored. I guess that meant they had no proof he ordered them to stand down .

There would be I reason for Biden to attend the senate trial. He isn’t a member of senate. The VP is, not him

i sadly know that he will get off. And yet, what a compelling case. What a monster he was/is.
perhaos we can hope that 20 of them will find something else to do in the vote day. Then the democrats will succeed

it was particularly stunning today as they spoke of the staff, the office staff, the cleaning staff, the police

i was sorry that the issue of why there weren’t extra police and army on the site Didn’t get explored. I guess that meant they had no proof he ordered them to stand down .
It also means their FBI and CIA are useless.

I think they did address that, mostly to say they weren't called promptly. Maybe that would be for a criminal trial. I suspect it is being investigated.

Yes they did comment that the guard wasn’t called promptly. it they also showed that the fbi knew for weeks this was planned.
so why weren’t reinforcements brought in. I hoped that Trump had stopped it. Guess not

News Item ... Lawyers say do no harm ... do not destroy the lie!

It is OK to cause the truth great harm lesser value? ... thus the lie survives!

This falls into one philosophy about never admitting you are wrong ... no matter what! Trumps all ... the greatest perfection is the apparent consequence if you can believe it!

Where does truth originate? No one knows ...

In a world of insistent winners is it critical that losers slip away as drips in the subtle pool .. explaining Jacob's well?

Thus underlayers ... and outliers ... foregone intelligence in favor of eruptive emotions ... thus the rant of Canon and Bull goes on ... without scales and balance as missing accrual ...

The loudest Ba'aL wins ... perhaps leaving another's ide ...

Is it critical that the winners escape justice while the losers receive all the bits and crumb under these tablets ... to prove a mystical item?

Uncharged leaders take precedent ... as hollow busts are grand for respect, worship and other vacancies of sense ... non sense? Go emotions ... erupt! Thus the out side of the greater body thing ... Oboys ... Zero Sum Theory?

Could it be satire of the grandest orders? Is this this something that can enter the realm of the cognizant? Imp rob able ...

In the Christian orders of mercy, justice and humility ... how does revenge echo in the realm of forgiven and forgot ... forgot to forgive and get along ...

Oh Little Doggie ... calved in? Words are so evolutionary ... contrary to the establishment that charges the laws and loss of thought ...

Pure para DOX ... differing form of DIX as they stand up to the drag naught ... captive matrix!

I find it amazing that so many people consider trump the king maker in the Republican Party. I get that the elected senators and congresspeople are afraid of him

but honestly in four years he lost the Congress, the senate and the presidency! What is it that makes anyone think he has done a good job. Four years ago the republicans had it all. Now they have nothing. It’s too strange

Back