TRUMP - Some people think......... How do you feel?

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

Luce NDs

I find it amazing that so many people consider trump the king maker in the Republican Party. I get that the elected senators and congresspeople are afraid of him

but honestly in four years he lost the Congress, the senate and the presidency! What is it that makes anyone think he has done a good job. Four years ago the republicans had it all. Now they have nothing. It’s too strange

Losers are determinate to win at all costs ... regardless of whether it brings down the whole thing ... biblically it points to a divine house!

Myth is like that ... can be turned inside out ... thus the hole we're in!

Luce NDs

Some say that Jan 6 happened because of lack of intelligence ...

Is there a bubble where the intellect went missing? Could this resemble a hollow sphere?

Consider it nothing ... something out of which some can raise specters of which hunts? Don't look for it if you cannot deal with what arises ...

Thus cracks in the array and Sunday Morning Sidewalks ...

Luce NDs

What is needed is more tyrants to follow the existing tyrants ... so they can bully democracy into nothing:

We might ask when the bullies are no longer free to do anything ... all the firearms will come out and the war games can begin to bring on the darkness ... Gamma? Thus Gamma 's bull ... a Spanish stretch in the Maine ... nothing to it ... just like that and here the Gods of war blossom ... without even thinking of it ...

I do believe I hear a Bell Ringer ... (should this be in the thread about old clichés)? Happens when we don't learn the importance of the myth ...

This is insane. No other way to describe this. A Trump Administration mid level State Dept appointee with high level security clearance was arrested for participation in the riot. He was seen in video footage assaulting officers with a stolen riot shield.

Mendalla

Eastern Lowland Gorilla

Luce NDs

Georgian re Maqon ... that last word being an old word for space derived from strange Semitic tongues ... may result in a stone in the midst like big rock candy mountain ... an expression? Semantics ... no ND tuit!

Rae Beamers ... as bounced off de moa 'n ... hay field operations? Supports chewing as on my FB this morning about not going on wolver ton mountain ... consequences? Maybe related to Rome-like Gods ... lost in want-ism ... everything needs a place ... no matter how pointed!

Could be Poe 'd ...