TRUMP - Some people think......... How do you feel?

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

Stoned righteous Ness is dark pool ... OK?

If you refuse to admit something is gone due to alien causes (that you do not understand) is that theft?

Imagine the senses when life departs ... oboy an OBI! Cynical vision of a physical, mental, emotional crisis? Blasts ...

Besides impeachment- isn’t it simply a crime for anyone to incite a riot on the capitol?
It's supposed to be, yes.
As a Facebook friend pointed out, at this point, it seems the Republican senators are on trial, rather than Trump.

It's supposed to be, yes.
As a Facebook friend pointed out, at this point, it seems the Republican senators are on trial, rather than Trump.

Ohmag 'd ... could this be true? It may be a pain and thus contain hidden (sacred) learning ...

Then of course there are those that would not wish to learn that ... because it is a pain!

What pain? That is the grief curve ... learning and coming out of it as something else ... what? We don't know that either!

It is a stretch for those that have the BS that they already know all that is necessary ... when what's necessary is deceptive ... because of the Matrix of what lies there as fallacy!

Good grief Charlie Brown'd ... that resembles the K-Ross thingy ... renamed to protect the innocent! Then lined through and crossed doubt ...

Are some members here driven out that way? W/O a word ... pieces departed ...

It is said the evidence is devastating ... except for those denying so as to avoid painful truth ... the source of alternate bliss ... a much more vast lie?

Thus flat*Erie ... deflation of egos?

May simulate this:

Can that be imagined or abstracted? Heaps accrue ... as golden myths! Beyond that ... nothing ...butte love? The butte of satyr?

Maybe not how it appeared in presentation ... but no one questioned ... no desire to know? Knowing is uncomfortable ... thus the squirm to bookworms translated to soul worms ... living within the brae ... in?

All depends on the layout ... on Wolver ton Mountain ... there's this cutting edge ... bloody complex! Co operation as coopt rendered ...

Last edited:
I think the difference is that there are only a few charges for impeachment. High crimes and such. So inciting a riot is not one of those. However that doesn’t mean he couldn’t be charged criminally after but I doubt they have the stomach for that

it is stunning to watch the case laid out. And to know that no matter what, most senate toadies will acquit.

what I hope to see is evidence of why, when Trump and the fbi and everyone knew this was going to be huge and had all the dangerous people coming, that the National Guard wasn’t called in. on whose decision? On whose orders?

I watched quite a lot of it yesterday while I was doing laundry. They had texts and posts showing knowledge that the Nat Guard would not be there. How?

oh if only they can link it to trump!!!

I think the difference is that there are only a few charges for impeachment. High crimes and such. So inciting a riot is not one of those. However that doesn’t mean he couldn’t be charged criminally after but I doubt they have the stomach for that

it is stunning to watch the case laid out. And to know that no matter what, most senate toadies will acquit.

what I hope to see is evidence of why, when Trump and the fbi and everyone knew this was going to be huge and had all the dangerous people coming, that the National Guard wasn’t called in. on whose decision? On whose orders?

I watched quite a lot of it yesterday while I was doing laundry. They had texts and posts showing knowledge that the Nat Guard would not be there. How?

oh if only they can link it to trump!!!

Te flon Don? Not tacky in his impression ... won't stick? Nothing does ... thus the void ...

Even if the gutless Republican senators don't vote for conviction, I have a sense that the Teflon Don will become the Velcro Don. In public opinion, everything will stick to Trump(etmouth).

Even if the gutless Republican senators don't vote for conviction, I have a sense that the Teflon Don will become the Velcro Don. In public opinion, everything will stick to Trump(etmouth).

It is sometimes the unseen occurs to support the occult ... darkness of soul as a sheltered elite? One must find some obscure humus somewhere ... just to support fertile grounds ... ink'n nd dunk'ns crypts ... corn cribs?

Imagine becoming a laughing stock ... to provide the staff of life ... rye Ba'aL'δ humour with a slip of the penne ... dah touche?

It is quite astonishing to me that republicans, who know better, will still vote for acquital. That they are so afraid of trump. And yet if they all just vote to oust him, he is gone. Sure the mob will be mad. So what. this is their chance to rid themselves of the cancer of trump. That they don’t do it is quite surprising

even if it should be that their oath to the constitution requires them to oust him, I would think the desire to rid themselves of him would prevail. But he has them frightened. And that is quite amazing

He's a psychopath or sociopath. He has charm (for some). He can make you or break you. It seems his power though is decreasing. Hopefully that will help change things. We watched some commentary after the trial yesterday. Apparently there may be fear of angering the base. There were reports of a couple of senators who said they were honouring their oath and listening. Perhaps some will be swayed. (A girl can hope). One commentator outlined a scenario where he could be convicted. 17 Republicans are only needed if everyone is present. She believes some will not show rather than be forced to vote. It will be interesting to see how the defence responds.

Likely along the lines of 'First amendment blah blah blah;' just words yada yada yada'; 'misunderstood and misinterpreted yack yack yack;' etc.

Yup. And like Tuesday, no real addressing the real points.

We only get Fox news through YouTube. Last night I looked to see what they had. There were stories about how bad the defence was and stories about other things. There appeared to be an avoiding of the trial. Hmmmmm

Yes, almost as if the defense knew they could stand there for hours on ends and recite the alphabet; they will still get their client off, thanks to a prejudgemental "jury."

Is avoiding like denial ... in which case one is to deny continuously so as to bury what was virtue of something else in the situation as observed!

It is said if caught in illicit relations to lie, lie, lie and someone somewhere will believe it and shoot the offender on 5 th Ave!

Does self denial create chaos and frustration? Is gospel of soul enlightening or some odd darkness? Can the shadow turn on yah ...

Can such things be denied and lied about until the entire damn thing collapses supporting the burn and turn principal?

Does this fit the definition of heresy or treason ... are there cues? Possibly sent down from the hierarchy ... dark and unseen?

May reappear in the structures of myth ... an ideality on the brae-in!

Last edited:
Back