TRUMP - Some people think......... How do you feel?

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

Imagine flattery piled on famous and notorious persons ... would it be wise to understand the difference between famous and powerfully notorious?

Is that notable in the folk with blind faith? I suggest they couldn't gather ...

Those who are well informed realize that these are the days of anti-Christ - the one who pretends to come in the name Jesus while serving power, privilege and pride. Many will be deceived. Those who are not deceived will be persecuted. Stay tuned!
The Bible says otherwise.....often God chose the most unlikely people.

Trump has taught most of the world something, I think, about what much of the world has become. He's the extreme example. He doesn't set a good example, though. He's the model of "don't turn out like that". But...he's done some good - it's been a painful lesson. I hope his days in office are coming to a close, and he goes back to civilian life - but based on how things turned out in 2016, I'm not assuming they are.

The Bible tells us in Revelation 13 that there is going to be a one-world economy, a one-world religion, and there is going to be a one-world government 'in the end'.

The move toward a cashless society and the development of 'mark of the beast' technologies are the necessary components for the total societal control the Bible predicts the Antichrist will wield.

Trump is no more THE Anti Christ than Biden is THE Anti Christ ... there is a global Anti Christ movement ... and even the 'elect' are being fooled.

Is an Artificial Intelligence Antichrist Possible?

Last edited:

Given the loss of wisdom through fallacy of logic ... could there be an efficient AI or would it have been designed inadequately in the initiation ... a bad beginning? Thus the deviants that Gods prefer as differentiation processes ... as a few gather ... it may come together in the end as a black spot ... and the amused well say: "see spot go!" Literally that's the way it is ... virtually there is incarnation beyond that ... alternate's ide! That pretty person next door? Could be Floyd ... flo*IDe! So if appears in images ... as even Aye is ...

The unknown is thus whetted in rhetoric ... mostly redundant given how many times we are exposed to learning cycle in the turn around ... and still know little ... it's mall folks ... outside the bible ... larger tomes! Where the wise go ... but only the fuzzy intellectual portions ... well laid out!

Something respectable but rarely so ... silence remains as if it were nothing ... grandfather's goal! Diminishing returns? Cults even develop oddities ... as sects and half the world screwed up ... the alternate fell into the trance 've it ... later rendered as veit ... and quickly vetted as vital!

There is a line of thought (plan, plot, agenda, conspiracy) that if you mess around and screw up another's work sufficient number of times they will give up on it and you can take over their efforts.

I suspect this is the basis of polity and other polar asperations ... often seen in politics as the job is thus crewed!

Does this work religiously? It is hard to tell with the shifts in the field of time as wrinkled ...

I would be interested to hear more from you on this. Can you give me an example of a person with disreputable character chosen to represent the purpose of God in history.

My basic understanding is that God chose persons from among the people to denounce persons employing power to benefit a minority at the expense of the majority. I am thinking of the prophets and Jesus.

I would be interested to hear more from you on this. Can you give me an example of a person with disreputable character chosen to represent the purpose of God in history.

My basic understanding is that God chose persons from among the people to denounce persons employing power to benefit a minority at the expense of the majority. I am thinking of the prophets and Jesus.

The reason why Yezus is such a subtle (buried) entity in a world so driven towards hedonism to the extreme (them's the poles)!

Can you give me an example of a person with disreputable character chosen to represent the purpose of God in history.

Well, there'd be David. Having Uriah killed so that you can steal his wife.

Jonah, at best, displayed a high degree of reluctance to listen to Godde.

And then there's Judas, who was certainly critical to the "Jesus plot".

Well, there'd be David. Having Uriah killed so that you can steal his wife.

Jonah, at best, displayed a high degree of reluctance to listen to Godde.

And then there's Judas, who was certainly critical to the "Jesus plot".
And I doubt most churches would have considered Paul, when he was named Saul, to represent them...
Moses killed a slave in cold blood and stuttered....
Rahab was a prostitute....
Peter denied Christ....
Lazarus was dead.....

1 Corinthians 1:27-29

Does God see something in Trump? Is he choosing someone foolish to shame the wise?
Or perhaps God isn't choosing him....
How are we to know or is it enough that only God knows?

What if to some ... the Bible is being used as a 'screen play' ... and it is not God that is putting people in power but people in power putting people in power ... to 'fool' the elect into sitting back and waiting for Jesus to come and save them instead of acting on the directives of Jesus 'to pick up the cross' so to speak?

What if to some ... the Bible is being used as a 'screen play' ... and it is not God that is putting people in power but people in power putting people in power ... to 'fool' the elect into sitting back and waiting for Jesus to come and save them instead of acting on the directives of Jesus 'to pick up the cross' so to speak?
What directives of Jesus are you referring to.....the Beatitudes? Love one another?

In Luke, Jesus speaks of "people [who] hate" and "defame you on account of the Son of Man" and likens his followers' suffering to that of earlier prophets. Jesus later says to "not fear those who kill the body and after that can do nothing more"

Paul not Saul ...

Paul the Apostle asserts that he had been persecuted by the Jews on numerous occasions:

...I have worked much harder, been in prison more frequently, been flogged more severely, and been exposed to death again and again. Five times I received from the Jews the forty lashes minus one. Three times I was beaten with rods, once I was stoned, three times I was shipwrecked, I spent a night and a day in the open sea, I have been constantly on the move. I have been in danger from rivers, in danger from bandits, in danger from my own countrymen, in danger from Gentiles; in danger in the city, in danger in the country, in danger at sea; and in danger from false brothers.
— 2 Cor 11:23–26 NIV

Jesus clearly states his purpose in Luke chapter four. This purpose is rooted in the prophetic tradition of ancient Israel, as expressed in Isaiah sixty one. From my point of view the American political process is in no way structured to support this message. Rather, American politics from the outset been oriented to the rise of power and profit. This at the expense of the poor, the prisoners, the blind and the oppressed.

I understand taking up the cross as joining in resistance to the abuse of power for the sake of profit, prestige and pride.

The Spirit of the Lord is on me because he has anointed me to proclaim good news to the poor. He has sent me to proclaim freedom for the prisoners and recovery of sight for the blind, to set the oppressed free, to proclaim the year of the Lord’s favor.Isaiah/Luke

Back