TRUMP - Some people think......... How do you feel?

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

All while making it clear that the rulers of the land were in deep need of repentance.
rulerS is plural ... A Herod by any other name is still A Herod? I am so weary of everything being pinned on Trump or Hitler or Stalin or Mao or who ever ... Leaders need followers ... kind of like Jesus ?

rulerS is plural ... A Herod by any other name is still A Herod? I am so weary of everything being pinned on Trump or Hitler or Stalin or Mao or who ever ... Leaders need followers ... kind of like Jesus ?
Just bought a new book. It’s introduction says:

Despotic leaders do not rule alone, they rely on political allies, bureaucrats, and media figures to pave their way and support their rule.Anne Applebaum - 2029

So who is it so actively involved in deconstructing the US?
The same artificial intelligence system of the global technocracy that is actively involved in deconstructing the natural intelligence ecosystem of the global earth biodiversity -- atmosphere, biosphere, hydrosphere and pedosphere to create an abundance of scarcity for all ... well maybe not the 'unelected leaders' and their 'political puppets' ... they can still have more than they need ... you can place your vote on that.

Despotic leaders do not rule alone, they rely on political allies, bureaucrats, and media figures to pave their way and support their rule.Anne Applebaum - 2029
Has it been fact checked by Snopes yet ... ?

Just 'printed' a good article. It's introduction says:
"The peasants are getting fat, and they are breeding! Oh no." - Tesa Lena (Tessa Fights Robots)

It is a masterful summary of what I am always on about in one thread or another ...

Article link:
The Great Reset for Dummies

Speaking of which, this will be disappointing to some:

And this:

A study released Thursday by the Election Integrity Partnership, a consortium of misinformation researchers, found that just 20 conservative, pro-Trump Twitter accounts — including the president’s own @realDonaldTrump — were the original source of one-fifth of retweets pushing misleading narratives about voting.
A recent Cornell University study, meanwhile, concluded that Trump was also the “largest driver” of misinformation in the public conversation about the coronavirus during the first half of 2020. The researchers found that nearly 40 percent of articles containing misinformation about the virus mentioned him, including articles about false cures and blaming China for the disease.

Ah, poor little rich boy. Boo hoo. He's had a huge chip on his shoulder all his life. Everyone picks on him and always had. Whiner whiner.

Those who are well informed realize that these are the days of anti-Christ - the one who pretends to come in the name Jesus while serving power, privilege and pride. Many will be deceived. Those who are not deceived will be persecuted. Stay tuned!
Seems to me that this happens in cycles - in various times and places with various populations - and is not a linear, one-time, event. But when it happens, it stands out to those in that time and place as an astonishing point in their lifetimes.

LOL. He's pretty upset. Bobby Orr is just a familiar name to me, not anybody particularly special. I know who he is but I was never enamoured. I'm not a hockey fan (for a few play-off games on a leap year, if others with me are watching it, at the most) - so I don't care what he does. But since he is/ was a sort of a folk hero/ legend to many, I can understand their disappointment.

Although, all anybody really knew him for was playing hockey. Nobody knew his politics before did they? We don't usually. A good athlete doesn't automatically equal a decent person. Colin Kaepernick impressed me more. And I'd never heard of him before he "took the knee".

Last edited:
I expect a lot of people were shocked with both Bobby Orr and Jack Nicholas They seem like such decent people but it’s the whole Hollywood thing. You feel you know people but you really don’t

And of course, many many decent people will vote for trump. He is a divisive figure but people like his policies, or whatever

when you are in the opposite side of something it is hard to believe people get sucked in

but people do

hands up for people who thought our boy Justin would do politics differently? Yeah. We fell for it too

Back