TRUMP - Some people think......... How do you feel?

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

Bernie's healthcare and college plan are desperately needed. The Green New Deal is desperately needed. The Dems have f***ed up again by not going further to the left. By most standards in the developed world, those two are centre right.

That said, I wish them luck. Trump was already talking about a third term because he's feeling vengeful about his first term. And he's doing everything he can to make a mess of the election, so he can drag it out if he loses.

I just wish both parties (even in Canada) would quit spending so much time putting down the other party and start standing on their own laurels and accomplishments and then tell us what THEYRE going to do if their elected.

The Republicans don't even count to me anymore, neither does our Conservative Party. They're all far right, imo, and the fact that the ones that called themselves moderate would even pander to the far right to stay afloat means I can't respect or trust anything they say anymore.

The centre left is now the right, the middle is the left, and the far fringe of the left is even less fringe than it has been in the past.

The Republicans don't even count to me anymore, neither does our Conservative Party. They're all far right, imo, and the fact that the ones that called themselves moderate would even pander to the far right to stay afloat means I can't respect or trust anything they say anymore.

The centre left is now the right, the middle is the left, and the far fringe of the left is even less fringe than it has been in the past.
Everything is where it always was. You are the one that moved.

I just wish both parties (even in Canada) would quit spending so much time putting down the other party and start standing on their own laurels and accomplishments and then tell us what THEYRE going to do if their elected.

The whole negative campaigning thing has really done massive damage, IMHO. When people vote against, rather than for, someone or something, it subverts the whole process because the opposition knows they don't have to put forward an alternative, just shoot down the government.

I've been saying this for at least 3 years. Of course, when I did - even when I included really good sources to back it up - chansen was here to insult me, no matter what I was saying, and Inanna was here to try to convince me that it was all because of my anxiety that I needed to work on (isn't that ableist) and that I was in a Hysteria bubble as per Scott Adams - and that he had the tools to help make me see things logically. Or to red-pill me, more like it. Whatever.

Last edited:
I've been saying this for at least 3 years. Of course, when I did - even when I included really good sources to back it up - chansen was here to insult me, no matter what I was saying, and Inanna was here to try to convince me that it was all because of my anxiety that I needed to work on (isn't that ableist) and that I was in a Hysteria bubble as per Scott Adams - and that he had the tools to help make me see things logically. Or to red-pill me, more like it. Whatever.

Time flies when you are surrounded by the politically insane.

And God said there would be a sign ... and all struck the icon of at least once losing thoughts ... some permanently at the will of disposing of psyche! A sacred essence ...

No I’m not. I haven’t supported many of her decisions. We don’t have the same values. She’s part of the right wing of the Democratic Party, IMO.

There are people that cannot differentiate, nor integrate and thus no gathering or distinction potentials! This may be a mental enigma for those not having in faith in the concept of Go's aulde thing as archaic psyche! Tis a difficult subject for the purely objective about getting positions ...

Drifters, drovers of Lone Rangers searching for the overture ... a large word to substitute of AL ... or even AD ... the after time? It is beyond most as an OBI impact ... experience of the abstract? This is recall or a retrieval from the deeps ... I see a midshipman sinking in the movie Master and Commander ... subtlety?

Back