TRUMP - Some people think......... How do you feel?

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

Discussion today in various media that his tweet about an unfair election is to allow him to say

“it’s going to be an unfair election and so I am not running........ “. better to drop out than to lose. He hates to lose

eBen Fox News is telling him to stop saying this stuff about elections. And circulating now is a really odd access Hollywood tape of him trying to vote. And it being inthe others list at a few polling stations and so voting on a mail in ballot. Inside a car no less. And saying something stupid like. “The trumpster voted. “. Who calls themselves. The Trumpster. Dumpster. Trumpster.

what exactly was this Access Hollywood show. Mid level celebrities getting screen time?

Discussion today in various media that his tweet about an unfair election is to allow him to say

“it’s going to be an unfair election and so I am not running........ “. better to drop out than to lose. He hates to lose

eBen Fox News is telling him to stop saying this stuff about elections. And circulating now is a really odd access Hollywood tape of him trying to vote. And it being inthe others list at a few polling stations and so voting on a mail in ballot. Inside a car no less. And saying something stupid like. “The trumpster voted. “. Who calls themselves. The Trumpster. Dumpster. Trumpster.

what exactly was this Access Hollywood show. Mid level celebrities getting screen time?
If true, that would be fantastic. Though, won’t get my hopes up.

I think he wants to avoid being a civilian as long as he can just because there are too many pending cases against him.

And if he's calculating his odds right, especially in his clearly not great health (he is very fat, his colour is not good and his diet is purportedly absysmally unhealthy), and his age, another four year term makes it a decent bet that he gets to die in office, and never face the music.

And if he's calculating his odds right, especially in his clearly not great health (he is very fat, his colour is not good and his diet is purportedly absysmally unhealthy), and his age, another four year term makes it a decent bet that he gets to die in office, and never face the music.
I doubt he thinks he's that unhealthy. He's a narcissist, and definitely not a realist. He probably thinks he'll live to be 110 (and he's bizarrely "lucky" so he might surprise us all). He also admires the Un family dynasty. Scary is the thought, that if he cancels elections, he might end up being in office until he's 110.

Should one debate Trump or is it like praying and banging the head against a blind Wahl? There the BS falls ... from the tower!

DUCK takes on a nous understanding ...

I have never watched his television show, but I understand that he behaved badly as a matter of course. I'm not sure why Americans think that TV/movie stars make good politicians.

Until we had trump I honestly had never thought an adult could have the behavior of a petulant toddler.

Oh, I knew that was possible long before Trump. But for someone like that to get elected to one of the highest leadership positions on the planet? That's mind-blowing.

Back