TRUMP - Some people think......... How do you feel?

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

Luce NDs

A basic Capitalist statement? Buy, buy, buy, buy...

The metaphor continues ... and before he left he raised the barricade on ex-officiates from lobbying. Be careful of the going on in the halls of belief! Lobbies or vestibules .... whatever! There some give up their brains to hangers!

Luce NDs

View attachment 4554
“Tremendous! Never in history has there been so many people, pop stars and politicians to say good bye to a US president!”
Source Der Tagesspiegel online
Good one MS A ... I kind a take to hummers and humus-like waste on the topic on top'D IHCs!

I really like the Nordic myth where the Dick's translated as Erik the Awful ... raiding over hills and dales ... so dippy!

If this is true, holy s**t! Can’t find a news story yet, but maybe he hasn’t submitted the copy yet.

As one commenter pointed out, they (and the world) are in a backhanded way...fortunate that the GOP didn’t elect someone more capable to run for POTUS in 2016. And that means no-one should get too comfortable and forget about the past 4 years, before 2024.

I‘m not sure how credible Seth Abramson is, and I don’t want to do what Rita does. If a few credible news outlets that consistently pass fact checks report on this then it could be true. If not, it could just be baseless spin for somebody, and not actual news.

Even if it isn’t true, as it is the US narrowly dodged a bullet, so to speak - so I hope the people don’t fall asleep at the wheel.

Last edited:

Luce NDs

Face it folks we don't know and never will know what is going on in a domain designed on a base of lies ...

The work of testing and questioning everything is designed to keep radicals out of heaven for an extensive time ... so they cannot dictate in such a state of mind ... heavenly ... they lost it (the appeal)!

Recall thoughts are just filmy essences ... spirits ... and if denied they are difficult to recall! Beyond that I recall little as well ... yet given an eternity what is the chance of encountering it in vast quo dumb space ... what? Sounds like Plato's bore ...

Luce NDs

Only gods could design and create such chaos ... we children of the subtle side were sent here to experience it as something unbelievable ... Bishop Spong wrote a book by that label ... and some hard-shells hate to have the truth revealed ...

Thus the black prints are laid out ... unseen while you are part and parcel of the myth ... mental projections are discouraged ... as it could cause bubbles to bust out ... lumps in the dark?

Parallels to quantum eruptions ...

Mendalla

Eastern Lowland Gorilla-in-law
And Russia is now having large demonstrations to oust Putin.
Not the first, won't be the last. He will die in office, I am fairly sure, unless some health issue forces him out earlier. I think he actually allows them to some extent to preserve some illusion of democracy. Police have declared them illegal and made multiple arrests, including Navalny's partner.

The thing to keep in mind with Putin is that a non-insignificant percentage of Russians credit him for reviving the country's economy after it slumped badly following the end of the Soviet Union. I would be be willing to bet (though getting a properly done poll would probably be difficult) that Putin has a higher approval rating than Trump ever did.

Luce NDs

Tyranny is established for too long in Russia for anything to change ... the hard side of social complex?

Luce NDs

Under the rule of all is fair in love and war ... the underhandedness is supported?

Thus much intelligence is buried as a talent! It may lead to some intelligence being labelled as foreign and somewhat fated to xenophobia! If out of sight ... it is unknown? Some items need to be uncovered by turning the pages in time!

Expect vast insecurities in folks fearful of loosing what's in hand ... perhaps lifted by legal loopholes?

Not the first, won't be the last. He will die in office, I am fairly sure, unless some health issue forces him out earlier. I think he actually allows them to some extent to preserve some illusion of democracy. Police have declared them illegal and made multiple arrests, including Navalny's partner.

The thing to keep in mind with Putin is that a non-insignificant percentage of Russians credit him for reviving the country's economy after it slumped badly following the end of the Soviet Union. I would be be willing to bet (though getting a properly done poll would probably be difficult) that Putin has a higher approval rating than Trump ever did.
The problem is, even Hitler had a high “approval rating”. Putin’s high approval rating doesn’t make him less callous and corrupt, unfortunately.

And a significant portion of those who give a high approval rating to Trump are also white nationalists and white supremacists.

I’m going to try to get in the habit of posting this:

I worry about him becoming a martyr.
Same here. Because he’s a malignant narcissist (not just some rich guy with a big ego and a modicum of conscience and maturity), that means he’s likely never, ever, going to get over losing, and he’s likely going to keep on being destructive and vindictive in some manner - while positioning himself as unfairly treated. Somebody who lost 60 court cases, including rulings by some of his own appointed judges - and is a malignant narcissist who egged on an insurrection - obviously feels he has some grievances ongoing in his own mind. To him, the more cases he lost, the more unfair it was - because it’s all about him. The world revolves around him - he can only conceive of what’s good or bad for him. He also has a slavishly devoted base of bullies who believe that too, who are sticking with him. We’re going to have to put up with hearing about him (or from him - his office of the former POTUS will probably get new social media accounts) and his loyalists for awhile yet, I think. I hope I’m wrong. He‘s not going just retire and play golf, though, unfortunately. He’s just indicated that he‘s still going to play politics.

Last edited:
People like Trump should never have been given as much power as he was. I feel like maybe I’m overstating the obvious and it’s not the first time - but geeeez how could they ever have missed the danger signs of his personality and granted him any kind of credible electability? It’s like Marc Maron says (paraphrased)... “Trump is the kind of guy who, if you were out shopping for a used car and just saw him walking across the lot toward you, you’d be like: “No, uh-uh. Not that guy. I’m not buying anything from him. Something about him. I just don’t feel comfortable with that guy.” ”

Last edited: