TRUMP - Some people think......... How do you feel?

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

Redbaron

The Legend Continues
Actually, Kimmio has a pretty good point here. There will be a lot of discussion and processing going on around Trump so I'd say either this one or the Trump legacy thread should remain open. Maybe the Trump legacy thread?
That would seem a logical thread for a discussion like that.

Luce NDs

Isn't le gassy a fart-like stinking linguistic?

Yet some people labor over correctness an devil Ness ... blackout pools? There are even some with saltwater buoyancies ... an darki neer!

Shadowed puddles ...

PSSSST ... I'm not to say anything as mythical attribute ... I'm an ignored personality additive!

Mrs.Anteater

Just keep going....
Farewell address ... is this thread now closed?
I made it the first ten minutes. Couldn’t stand his bad math any further. Interestingly, the one who wrote his speech calls his Presidential job as “ being in an arena”. That really fits. And now, the clown is leaving it.

Northwind

Still knitting. Walking the path to health.
I made it the first ten minutes. Couldn’t stand his bad math any further. Interestingly, the one who wrote his speech calls his Presidential job as “ being in an arena”. That really fits. And now, the clown is leaving it.

I couldn't watch any of it. I might watch a pundit summarize it. Or not.

Better bundle up tomorrow. It's going to be -45 (I wish I could take credit for that. It came from Twitter so I'm spreading the joy)

Waterfall

Oh, Oh......Trumps thinking about starting a third party called "Patriot Party".

Oh, Oh......Trumps thinking about starting a third party called "Patriot Party".

That’s predictable though, IMO. I think I‘ve seen it talked about by his followers before his Twitter was shut down.

Mrs.Anteater

Just keep going....
Better bundle up tomorrow. It's going to be -45 (I wish I could take credit for that. It came from Twitter so I'm spreading the joy)
Four years of Trump should have taught you not to believe everything on twitter.

We have -10 this morning, feeling a bit colder than that.

Mrs.Anteater

Just keep going....
I can’t understand how someone could be pardoned without having been judged yet? Even the thought that he could pardon himself even before he was accused?

Luce NDs

I can’t understand how someone could be pardoned without having been judged yet? Even the thought that he could pardon himself even before he was accused?

You expect rationality in a world where passions are related to irrationality and not intellect ... and yet here we are demanding free will without reservations for going down the hole to the great sewer on high ... depressing!

ninj

I just am
I posted a video but it linked to my fb account
Oh No Reaction GIF

Luce NDs

I posted a video but it linked to my fb account
Oh No Reaction GIF

Bear lyre in black and white? Panda Moni Hem! There are those that believe not in codes for phonetic projection ... better than ph't ... a detection of acid and caustic exertions! They have distinct used ...

With acid ... no bones!

With caustic the meat of the story is stripped down ...