TRUMP - Some people think......... How do you feel?

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

unsafe

Reaction score
Evangelicals see Trump plan as proof 'Israel kissed by God ...
www.jpost.com › Arab Israeli Conflict

Jan 27, 2020 - The long-anticipated “Deal of the Century” peace plan is the manifestation and affirmation of the Bible for US President Donald Trump's core ...

I say
This is a very interesting Video -----explains -Trump and Israel and the Bible ----8 min video ----

How a Bible prophecy shapes Trump's foreign policy
•Feb 12, 2020

When President Trump authorized the drone strike that killed the powerful Iranian general Qasem Soleimani, he wasn't just flexing America's muscle in the Middle East. He was also acting on the advice of a politically powerful group of evangelical Christians who believe that the US and Israel are part of the Bible's plan to bring about the second coming of Jesus. Once considered a fringe element of the religious right, evangelical Christian Zionists are playing an increasingly visible role in Republican politics. Today, unprecedented access to the Trump administration has given them an opportunity to reshape the Middle East.

Ritafee

ONANOFFANONAGIN
Reaction score
I say
This is a very interesting Video -----explains -Trump and Israel and the Bible ----8 min video ----
I say
This is a very interesting Bible verse ----
For they are not all Israel, which are of Israel: Neither, because they are the seed of Abraham, are they all children: but, In Isaac shall thy seed be called. That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed. (Romans 9:6-8)

Waterfall

Reaction score
Even the elect will be fooled....don't make signs and wonders the basis of your faith or your foundation for truth IMO.

Luce NDs

Reaction score
I was once told that force is something to be used with care as you could break the object of application.

Now there is a faction that believes canon and bull is the only way to place the hole aye ... in the secular! Thus the force was dark inside that passage ...

The force actually never got all the way thro' as a righteous passage, or rite of pas ... thus we are without a clue!

If no clues to test ... how would we ultimately know? Then the Judyanne power was passed on by gentile means ... neigh MS?

The autonomous find Ur impermeable to the stonewalled world ... except where the dyke leaks ... well pssss' đa Tae ... whetted denial function!

The deeper codes are layered ...

unsafe

Reaction score
Like I have said ----IF ---and that is a-- BIG IF ----God is using Trump for His Purpose to bring about His Plan -----then no one will Stop what God wants to happen ------and the real truth is not one of us knows what God is up to ------

The Christian Prayer Warriors are out in full force to get Trump back in ------

I wonder how many the non christian prayer warriors are gathered together praying to Satan to keep Trump out ------

Who will win ---that is the real question ------Nov is not far off ------the great Divide will continue till someone wins ------good luck to Biden and Trump I say -----may the best man win -----

And may the hand of the Lord be involved in the US of A election -----that is my prayer -----:angel:

Northwind

Still knitting. Walking the path to health.
Reaction score
Did I read that right @unsafe? Christian prayer warriors are praying for the president to stay. Non-Christians are praying for Satan to remove him?

Waterfall

Reaction score
Like I have said ----IF ---and that is a-- BIG IF ----God is using Trump for His Purpose to bring about His Plan -----then no one will Stop what God wants to happen ------and the real truth is not one of us knows what God is up to ------

The Christian Prayer Warriors are out in full force to get Trump back in ------

I wonder how many the non christian prayer warriors are gathered together praying to Satan to keep Trump out ------

Who will win ---that is the real question ------Nov is not far off ------the great Divide will continue till someone wins ------good luck to Biden and Trump I say -----may the best man win -----

And may the hand of the Lord be involved in the US of A election -----that is my prayer -----:angel:
Lawlessness is not a Hallmark of God is it? Although he did allow Satan to go only so far with Job.

Redbaron

The Legend Continues
Reaction score
If I recall correctly, a lot of those same "Christian prayer warriors" prayed fervently for 8 years that President Obama would somehow be ousted from office. At least one of them, whose name escapes me, admitted to praying that President Obama would die in office. This prayer was raised every day. For 8 years.

I wonder how THAT prayer worked out.......

Graeme Decarie

Reaction score
The evangelicals are praying only for themselves - for their view is that the day of salvation is only for them. No others -non-Christian or Christian - will make the cut.

unsafe

Reaction score
It seems Barack -Obama Redbaron had His own Prayer Warriors as well on facebook -------so I don't think if they are for him they would be praying to get him out ----that wouldn't make sense to me -------

Prayer-Warriors-PAGE-for-President-Barack-Obama-489947674357623/

Ritafee

ONANOFFANONAGIN
Reaction score
On January 19, 2017, the day before Trump took office, the United States was a country with a fossil-fueled economy charging headlong into climate chaos, a gargantuan archipelago of mass imprisonment, a militarized southern border, First World riches alongside Third World poverty, legalized corruption dictating the path of lawmaking, and permanent global war unhinged from domestic or international law.

Trump is a creature of the social order that preceded his government, not an extraterrestrial.

Reaction score
He’s now the highest ranking representative of that order, in its fully “evolved” form. In other words, things are at least a shade worse. I’d say, several.

unsafe

Reaction score
Archbishop Viganò’s letter to President Trump: There is an eternal struggle between good and evil

Archbishop Carlo Maria Viganò has released this powerful letter today to President Trump warning him that the current crises over the coronavirus pandemic and the George Floyd riots are a part of the eternal spiritual struggle between the forces of good and evil. He encourages the president to continue the fight on behalf of the “children of light.”
Read the letter in full here: https://www.lifesitenews.com/opinion/...

Graeme Decarie

Reaction score
The Bishop is full of it. His belief that the church stands for goodness - with lots of gobledy-gook about spirituality - is nonsense. The only struggle going on is between evil and ---evil.

Reaction score
AOC could be fired tomorrow. Doubt it, but one can hope.
Another big victory for AOC. She might end up being POTUS someday.

Redbaron

The Legend Continues
Reaction score
From a Facebook meme:
George W. Bush: I killed Saddam Hussein!
Barak Obama: I killed Osama bin Laden!
Donald Trump: I killed 122,000 Americans!