Todayz Meditation: Picture of our Current World in Context

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

With bonds are we thus tied to industrialism until it doth fall after the hubris? Tis a hummer as the wind whips thro' ...

Powerfully corrupt ... when you look at the hands that hold it and hoard it ... anti-Boehm's ... in bohemia? Heading up as blossoming ...

From my hippy memory:

"Love will get us through times of no money. Money will not get us through times of no love."
Have found this to be true.

Stated graphically:

15873283_10211728771714656_6157807708033876700_n.jpg

If people have nothing to occupy their thoughts ... what will they conjure up? Di sass tares … dark seed!

I like the idea of the average human being having to work many fewer hours in order to secure a living. Free up time for creative pursuits? Better/more involved parenting?

This is not believed in capital stoicism … big time!

Perhaps. Problem with classical capitalism is that it assumes an ever-expanding market, which requires an ever-expanding population, which is, of course, because we have a limited planet, un-sustainable.

Perhaps. Problem with classical capitalism is that it assumes an ever-expanding market, which requires an ever-expanding population, which is, of course, because we have a limited planet, un-sustainable.

That appears almost mortal … but who in expanding markets would accept restriction? Thus it will be the death of me … as unbounded thought … Bobby McGee?

Back