Room For All

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

hmmm - as if the people of Hope BC need another thing to contend with. Weather Network says Vancouver has the worst air quality ON EARTH today!! Hoping your poor lungs will not be too badly affected :-( Must be very difficult.

We've been lucky so far this summer. This is the worst smoke we've encountered. We've certainly experienced worse in the past. Hopefully rain will cover the province. It's much needed. Just not any atmospheric rivers please

God morning! To those who join religious organization, not quite aware of what they are signing up for, (in some congregations in the past, all you needed was a Bible, a casserole dish, and a 9x13 cake pan), and those affected by smoke from distant fires, or threatened by the fire itself, we gather to support. For these and other topics we come together round the coffee cart. Come join us!

C(_)/ c\_/ c[_] c(_)

In Maine the lobster is on the Red List as something harvested without much understanding ... poorly read lobster as tossed free of concerns ... anis in short if may be gone ...

Some are stating that capricious phantoms like that are prone to the effect of stable toxins concentrating in a sea about to die ... Mortimer's Gift? It is dark and mysterious ... as deceptive it may appear deceptive like powerful poles ...

Can mortals understand the more distant poles as farce Ide ...kin Kay? Lesson all is relational ... but denied by those totally suffering anonymity by saying the election was a lie in their mine ... a profound hole! Nomads??? They infect the steppes and temp Trump as a Put'n ... and you know that's on and not in vogue to those beyond it ... the following blindly passage!

Contrary to the Scythians it is complex ... to be cut adequately ... thus sheer weasels ... not to be cornered in residence as they can be nasty ... they never give anything until skinned ...

Leaving off of punctuation ... different understanding may be punctual! All supporting diversity as our mother dies as notre damus ... a dark Deis in history as passing?

Shadows stretch and lay about ... inky?

You really can't do much about the metaphorical nature ... as the powers don't believe in the booty there! All remains in unknown or unknowing state ... thus loss as sol ... closed item ... sphincter ... tears off into the sans ... gone with the Furies ... dash dah wind! Chimera???? Underground seize ...

The adult who joined our church yesterday was young and respectful. She was surrounded by a lovely family who actually have a background in the United Church, although they may have drifted away. So...maybe this is a good thing. I've mentioned our small church and aging congregation on more than one occasion. I have to say...there is something afoot: It might be the Holy Spirit! We have about four new regular attendees since the summer. Crazy!

Yay...it's raining here. And the air feels wonderfully fresh. It seems to be exactly what I needed. I awoke in the middle of the night feeling a sense of overwhelming sadness over the turn our lives are taking. And that will never do. I need to be strong and supportive and hopeful for my husband, not whiny and self-absorbed.

Quintessence ... as a distant stretch of thought ... perhaps just the darker essence to be extracted from word? Some state that word is God and doesn't evolve ... yet if one examines word's past! Tyrants declare you shouldn't go there ... thus distinctive divines?
  • a refined essence or extract of a substance.
  • (in classical and medieval philosophy) a fifth substance in addition to the four elements, thought to compose the heavenly bodies and to be latent in all things.

• And there it went as rather nebulous for those taking it a firm satyr! Freud placed in in a vaporous field ... as some look out of the apple achea at She Nan Dough ah? I'll put the money on Mother nature winning as she shuts down ...

• May appear as 5 circles ... non events as empty lapses?
  • In such states is man his worst ... you know well!

Then there is the read into black revue as old blood does its thing in the go wround ... yet some wood not look that far into the Magi Fore^St ... didn't seize it as it flashed by as gored ... tha's Bull!

It may be symbolic ... just for symbiosis as something other not well understood from up there ...

In general what better chance for dah Lisa than when living dah Leis as many would develop the power of Dah Nihal!

Imagine it something innate as a sense of something departed ... Dunne Gowen as dah Furies? Only the Muses remain in Nein parts ... tucked away in dah Niche ... kind a Dahnish as Celtic touted ... neigh tous derriere? Resting madness ... gnomons inky little characters ... miasma? Symbiosis - Wikipedia

Man appears separate in this concern being mutually most uncivil by times ... always wanting more of de action!

The adult who joined our church yesterday was young and respectful. She was surrounded by a lovely family who actually have a background in the United Church, although they may have drifted away. So...maybe this is a good thing. I've mentioned our small church and aging congregation on more than one occasion. I have to say...there is something afoot: It might be the Holy Spirit! We have about four new regular attendees since the summer. Crazy!

Yay...it's raining here. And the air feels wonderfully fresh. It seems to be exactly what I needed. I awoke in the middle of the night feeling a sense of overwhelming sadness over the turn our lives are taking. And that will never do. I need to be strong and supportive and hopeful for my husband, not whiny and self-absorbed.
Yes - it seems Spirit is often more active and moving amongst us than we may realize!

Re your sadness ... I get that. Sometimes it can be important to acknowledge & talk about that too when a loved one is ill. Relentless positivity can be trap within itself, and can stifle more balanced (dare I say healthier?) experiences and feelings. Life is messy. You can feel both sad & hopeful at once - one does not have to rule out the other. Sending hugs.

And BTW - could you send some rain to me??? We're getting just the slightest drizzle.

Hi Nancy. Just here to remind you that you deserve the same gentleness and care that you're giving to your husband. You aren't being "whiney and self-absorbed". You are someone who is going through a difficult time. Please take care of yourself and remember it's ok to reach out to those who can help you. ❤

And BTW - could you send some rain to me??? We're getting just the slightest drizzle.
We had a good dump overnight, or at least early in the morning. I woke just after 6 and could hear it pounding on the roof.

I awoke in the middle of the night feeling a sense of overwhelming sadness over the turn our lives are taking. And that will never do. I need to be strong and supportive and hopeful for my husband, not whiny and self-absorbed.
Reach out for support for yourself too. You have every good reason to feel sad and overwhelmed. You and your husband might even have some meltdowns together. Cancer is a bitch and toxic positivity helps no one. Hugs to you.

Oh Nancy - give yourself space to grieve the changes in your life brought about by your husband's diagnosis and treatment. I hope you have a trusted friend/s who can listen and support as needed. You aren't whiny and self absorbed - you are a loving wife supporting her husband through treatment.

An update on my husband's surgery is a bit threatening right now. He woke this morning to HUGE bruising (that doesn't feel like a bruise). I took him to the ER as the surgeon had told him to see a doctor if anything like this happened. He was examined, given an ultra sound and arrangements were made for a CT scan and angiogram this afternoon at the closest location with that ability. A friend was available to drive, thank goodness. Now I wait and hope his repair isn't leaking.

Good morning, all! For spouses (and other family and friends) going through medical situations, for need of rain, or too much rain, as the case may be, for all the other big and little things, significant and trivial, that living brings to us, we gather around the coffee cart to offer and find moral support and hot beverages. All is ready, help yourself.

C(_)/ c(_) c\_/ c[_]

Is there room for discussion on lynch pins that may appear like "phi" when you initiated the connection thing?

Some try and avoid all similarities and pseudo-isms ... near belief without quite getting there from here given the chasm ... a thing in the head ... thus Sarah chasm ... thus Sara 'd as serendipity do ... to rid the world of Saran and Ricin-like matter we need to pass a Steller furnace Ignacio's? What's an acio ... something like the Trump solo as singularity? Expect lil Putin's ... wrecks!

With all the times in history war lords emerge ... we didn't expect it again as demon bring it all down to shards and peace? Does it culminate on the other side requiring a flip ... coi nacht? People are just geared for conflict ... populously as led tuit! Tuit being another ringer/wringer? Something moor to squeeze ... there are no real answers to that in z ain! Thou Zed ... gone? Would anyone with intelligence be retained? I'm out too ... saith the dealer ... on matters of the game!

The script said there would be daiz with psi 'ns like this ... amounting to nothing as it all comes down de to wu therein ... some say HU' are just woe ... and you can put the rest together for continuance ... odd noises in the ferns? Ace dite ...

Ditty's? One has to encompass these ... may be bracing ... on the brae where the slope develops ... it may get slick as the tongue is whetted ... that's aura ...

Last edited:
Back