Room For All

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

Carolla

wondering & wandering
I am staying home at the moment - awaiting arrival of new chest freezer, since ours conked out this week. More appliance woes - but we hope that is #3 and we're done! Furnace, Fridge, Freezer - the F's! LOL

Redbaron

The Legend Continues
Good morning! The coffee cart is ready. As those of us who live in Ontario ponder the meaning of 'stay at home' and 'essential', (because the provincial government's clarifications are somewhat less than clear), maybe the rest of you can help sort it out. Anyway, enjoy.

C(_)/ c(_) c\_/ c[_]

ninj

I just am
Good morning all. My cup of coffee seems to disappear too fast, so I'm here for a refill. We have had a light dusting of snow that appears to be changing over to rain.

Luce NDs

Rain is the sublimation of vapours in fluid form ... C'est deuce something from that as solid and it is flakey!

One requires flakey from time to time to overcome the strain of living ... a portion of the Relaxation Theory ... sometimes turned around as Grief Theory as one rises above the depression ... a trough? Observe furrowed brows ...

Mendalla

Eastern Lowland Gorilla
I have been working from home and only going out for walks and groceries anyhow so this order does not really change much for me. Just get to listen to endless debate about doing what I am already doing (mostly). My main concern is whether police and by-law officers will use this as an excuse to rack up their ticket numbers and thereby clog the courts with people appealing. My gut feeling is that in a lot of cases, courts will just throw the tickets out rather than waste time on them.

Tea Haus Breakfast Tea is in my cup this morning and there's plenty of hot water left in the kettle for them's what need it.

Luce NDs

I have been working from home and only going out for walks and groceries anyhow so this order does not really change much for me. Just get to listen to endless debate about doing what I am already doing (mostly). My main concern is whether police and by-law officers will use this as an excuse to rack up their ticket numbers and thereby clog the courts with people appealing. My gut feeling is that in a lot of cases, courts will just throw the tickets out rather than waste time on them.

Tea Haus Breakfast Tea is in my cup this morning and there's plenty of hot water left in the kettle for them's what need it.

The little things don't matter, if you can't see it it must be a hoax ... logic for Covid 19! There is an old adage about beware of the little things ... dwarfing them in the shadow of greatest desires to control the ignored and ignorant! Remember these are innocent as they didn't know ...

Q; What is the cost of ignorance?

A: We really don't understand the greatest portion ... like the flea NG sizing up an elephant from limited perspective! Thus we have back-up functions ... mysteries on the Moor!

Some one stated that "death is the only remedy" without knowledge that the function works both ways ... Newton on duality of action/reaction ... natural law versus un natural ... and the outing of psyche! Disposal of thought ...

Luce NDs

Some say the "O" is a sign of the ought! An alternate nothing to the love of nothing as a it goes ...

Imagine a living paradox running closed circles ... in the end you see it ... your hinds hip ...

Make something of it ... turn it about look at it straight on ... and nothing becomes something! The neigh bore ... connections?

Last edited:

Luce NDs

Lead into all uncomfortable situations with warm things and myths ... just for the sparking value ... virtue?

In some cases the light went out ... and all enlightened mental processes with it ... buried talent for fear of the Lord Sah leap in?

Some see these LANs coming and others do not ... just on absolute principles of disposing of demos 've the Y's dumb! Because of the staffing and shafting process? The rod of total it Ahriman?

Once know as Eris Anism ... forerunner to Anagrams ... when one had to read through the passage both ways ... from the passages on passions? Much being subtle and unconscious superficially ... wisdom lies in layers and tiers of dirt and mire ... merry rests? That's the somber hans ... tis hombre in state of powerful inebriation, or inebriated with power ... remind you of anything or nothing? That' Salle ... salient?

The ins and outs of grits ... matter that controls emperor-isms?

Carolla

wondering & wandering
Good morning all! Today is my dtr's birthday :) And last night we watched a fabulous documentary called "Scotch" - yes about the beverage - its history, how it's made, tastings, the landscape & people involved - beautifully photographed & I highly recommend it. And so in celebration of her birthday and my Scottish family history (Lyall) - I'll just leave a bottle here on the coffee cart in case any of you would like to enjoy 'a wee dram' today.

Luce NDs

Dox about rye history in virtue of the benefits of extracting intelligence? Relaxation Theory ... only a deux of a mind works all the time ... that unseen mysterious portion referred to often as D'evil! Can degrade pass 'ns to Dais for ... lower Dais rests ...

The extensive value of mystery when it cast its shadow ... once known as the sand man as an arid domain ... bundled up in a cave?

There's a moor to it ... bindings a bound to set it ... loo Saints? What is not is all we can say ...

Pinga

Room for All
Fun re the scotch for breakfast. Then again, the cart is out all day, and it's after lunch somewhere.

It's Friday so it's my not paid work day.
I realized that I had a bunch of points to go to keep my certification in a security field, which is a huge deal.
You can get points in a variety of way including attending seminars, webinars, reading white papers, reading magazines and doing quizes and so on...but, going through all my calendars and downloads was taking too long -- bad me, I didn't keep a good log. Lesson learned.
So, i have been taking a bunch of courses. Like -- a real lot of courses, cramming the remainder of the points through. Most have been pretty good, and good use of my time on such dry topics as risk analysis, security frameworks, assessing application security, and so on.
Today, I am doing a non-technical one. It will be a nice break.
I think if i was doing another technical one, i might need that scotch

Hope that folks have a good day, regardless

Luce NDs

Yet in the end all is insecure as the butte is chewed off by administrators! Many without acceptance of any responsibility ... a god-like image of purity? Unfouled by anything that you know due to extraction of information ... done by Good Grief Theory? Down it all goes ... Talus/Telos?