Rolling Thunder Protest in Ottawa

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

At least motor bikes will be much easier to remove.
Lol

And won't require Trudolf to Go Nuclear

You should go before you die to the Sturgis festival. I encountered it quite by accident. We were driving across USA when we noticed more and more Motorbikes coming up behind us. Like eventually movie studio #s.

For a leetle while in August, its like a migration, bikers from all over meet in Sturgis. It is amazing. We drove through it.

People are so passionate :3

Truly awe inspiring

Also interesting historical note: even tho US military did a good job of wrecking transport routes in Vietnam, it never stopped the movement of goods.

The Vietnamiese could still use their people powered wheel'd vehicles. Like bikes :3

Howdy Howdy Howdy Inanna. Just popped in to see if anyone learned anything yet…

Oh well, when I get a bit of time, I’ll look around and see what you’ve been talking about.

Organizer Neil Sheard said
the event is to take back the National War Memorial

"This is a bike rally to help heal and give back that dignity to that monument that was desecrated by the powers that be."
--Neil Sheard

"We’ve been working with the city, we worked with the police, and we now have a route, and it’s all settled,” he said. “We’re not going around the monument. We are still going to do a drive-by. We’re going to keep the bikes under control, bring ‘em in, do a little bit of a salute with the bikes driving by down Mackenzie, across the bridge at Mackenzie, back down onto Rideau and then push out the city.”
--Neil Sheard

(Heard on The Evan Solomon Show)

So not to worry, those of us humans who love seeing White Supremacy everywhere and overuse it past its limits of explanatory power

Pay attention

Oh look! Another war! Distraction! :3

(I agree that this isn't Canada anymore...so much derision and hate towards entire groups...polarized thought in place of actual compassion and thought...)

Remember:
Make as many hypotheses as possible
Then try to disprove each one
To arrive at "what is really going on"
Thanks, truthfully all that was being reported was mostly how the police were going to handle it, not what it was about.

How does one take back what wasn't ours to begin with ... it belonged in the BS of the governing businesses that have become warped out of shape by what's generally unknown!

Sometimes known as a ideal loss of intellect ... or a God detraction ... as thoughts are deducted and extracted!

Some say humans act as numb carriers of things rightfully hidden due to some mysterious understanding that was not grasped ... imagine that as an abstract concept!
To make the meaning of this abstract language clearer, we need some examples.] Examples of abstract terms include love, success, freedom, good, moral, democracy, and any -ism (chauvinism, Communism, feminism, racism, sexism).

Now if absolute is opposing ... consider the implications of hating concepts of this type!

Do we live in a prevailing absolute and not abstract and thus hate where we're at? Then what if i is a learning application?

Many miss such potential due to the irrationality factor ... and the caldron boils all by itself ... due to heated croaking ...

When extracted from life ... might we be asked when crossing the horizon event: "my child, what did you learn?" Many would say avarice is success, but collapses the surroundings ... an environmental conception!

Some old mystic said to walk lightly ... but you know what folk are like with light concepts ... they come down heavy oneM!

Generally innocent as well ... is dirt and mud primordial? It do fall ...

Last edited:
Back