On Forgiveness: A Faithful And Biblical Definition

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

All 72 million of them? How about the 88 million that voted for NOBODY ? How about the 94 million that don't even get a vote?
Well, especially the educated Trump voters. Those who are not were pretty duped (he loves his low information/ less educated voters) so I have more sympathy for them. The 88 million who voted for nobody are almost as maddening as the Trump voters because they choose to weaken democracy, regardless of how much democracy needs their vote.

I'm one of 7 billion around the world who don't get a vote. And so most of the world, relies on and has to trust Americans to vote for the best candidate. Even if they are the lesser of two evils. Lesser evil is still less. Voting for nobody increases the likelihood that evil will flourish. If you want to vote for nobody you might as well live under a dictatorial monarchy, or a vicious dystopian Wild West. One extreme or the other is what would happen if nobody voted.

Last edited:

Ritafee

Being Human
I'm one of 7 billion around the world who don't get a vote. And so most of the world, relies on and has to trust Americans to vote for the best candidate. Even if they are the lesser of two evils. Lesser evil is still less. Voting for nobody increases the likelihood that evil will flourish. If you want to vote for nobody you might as well live under a dictatorial monarchy, or a vicious dystopian Wild West. One extreme or the other is what would happen if nobody voted.

Political action is not confined to voting.

Some of the most powerful political actions have had nothing to do with voting.

Martin Luther King or Mahatma Gandhi didn’t use voting to ignite a civil rights movement.

(S)elections do not bring about real change.

Change is not coming from the top down, it happens bottom up.

Direct action towards change really is the only way.

Luce NDs

Bottoms up ... for those essentially thirsty in spirit! It is as good a destructive addiction as any to free us from virtual reality!